Who have you met? wrestlers only

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

ive met Cena, Taker, met and kissed maria twice, big show, kurt angle, the miz, carlito and my fave.... randy orton

Rell

Reaction score
I have met various Indy wrestler, AJ Styles, Davey Richards, Chris Sabin, Jack Evans, Rocky Romero, Kevin Steen, Super Dragon (without the mask) etc. I even met Genki...I'm sure most of you don't know who that is lol btw this is all at PWG events

As far as Big League guys, I met The Rock at an autograph signing in Barns & Nobles, Ashley on the Santa Monica Promenade and Mic Foley at an autograph signing in the West Side Pavilion Mall...

Wrestling Station

Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Vader during their tour here in 1996.

J

Talked to the Dudlys...and they were cool and then i holored at The Rock as he got into a limo at a house show...and he waved at me...but thats about it...

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
I have met more wrestlers that I can remember.
The ones that I do remember are:

Mick Foley twice
Brutus Beefcake 4 times
Jimmy Snuka
Marc Mero under name Johnny B Badd
Alex Wright
Jim Duggan
Henry Godwinn
Raven
Arn Anderson
Virgil Have pic of him powerbombing me
Rico
Vodoo Kin Mafia
Batista
Bam Bam Bigelow
Gangrel
Danny Doring
Stevie Richards
The Blue Meanie
Al Snow
Petey Williams
Ruckus
Adam Bomb
Chris Sabain
Sonjay Dutt
Christopher Daniels
George "The Animal" Steele
Marty Jannety
Ricky Morton
Tom Brandi
Van Hammer
P.N. News
Tracy Brooks
Oscar (use to manage Men on A Mission)
the origanal Doink The Clown

I know there are more but I can remember anymore right now. If some can tell me how to post pics here I will post some of the pics I have.

Reaction score
I have never been lucky enough to actaully meet a wrestler.
But when i went and saw RAW I was luckily right at the front and they came over and i shook/gave five , to Triple H and HBK , the funny thing is Cena stayed for about 30 seconds but The Game And HBK Stayed for about 5 mins for the fans.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ I got to high five undertake during a show, austin & taker were fighting in the crowd in front of me, its the night austin was haning on undertakers cross. I also got one of austins beer can

Reaction score
Ted Dibiase, Coach, Cole, (I know you said wrestlers) and Brock Lesnar just a few weeks ago...all at the hotel I work at....whenever their in L.A. some of them stay at the Biltmore....Brock was here with Sable before his first MMA match...

the dark knight

^^^ I got to high five undertake during a show, austin & taker were fighting in the crowd in front of me, its the night austin was haning on undertakers cross. I also got one of austins beer can

kass, you are the luckiest son of a bitch on this forums!

Shay-rett

Reaction score
I met Chavo, Rey, and Eddie at a Smackdown show a few years ago. I got a hug from Dawn Marie also. And the next year at a RAW show I met Cena.

Reaction score
I shook Nathan Jones hand at a WWA show in Birmingham just before he left for WWE. I just missed a high 5 from Sting that night. Its a shame it wasn't the other way round.