Who Do You Think Will Be Vince's Illegitimate Child?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
They are actually doing a poll on wwe.com to see if you think Triple h is the son... as for me... I would take a guess and say Khali since he said look up... but it will probally be someone that we all would never had guessed.

Hitman

Reaction score
They are actually doing a poll on wwe.com to see if you think Triple h is the son... as for me... I would take a guess and say Khali since he said look up... but it will probally be someone that we all would never had guessed.

Like Finlay or Sandman

awyckoff

Reaction score
I don't have any guess as to who it is, but any fan of wrestling knows that HHH is McMahons son in law so it would be very ignorant for the wwe to assume we are really that stupid and try to pass off HHH as his son.

Hitman

Reaction score
I don't have any guess as to who it is, but any fan of wrestling knows that HHH is McMahons son in law so it would be very ignorant for the wwe to assume we are really that stupid and try to pass off HHH as his son.

That wouldn't make sense if the whole storyline is about Vince McMahon sleeping with another woman & ended up with a WWE superstar as a son. Triple H is a WWE superstar but it would be weird if Vince McMahon was his father because he's married to Stephaine McMahon & has a child with her.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels gets on his knees and looks up looks up when he enters so I think it will be him

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm drawing a blank on this now Kennedy been ruled out,but if the poll on wwe has got Stevie Richards and trips down as favourite's.This could potentially be a mad ass storyline if trips turns out to b his son spesh since trips n steph the whole marriage thing (The raw storyline I'm on about not in reality)it could be a really good move or really bad 1 i don't know yet but guess we will find out next week

johnny-kid9

Reaction score
I think it's M.V.P because the clue is things are looking up and M.V.P is a rising superstar so he is going up the ranks.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in seeing the incest storyline if Triple H is revealed as the son, and then they also reveal Stephanie as his wife. That's just not something I want to see. An angle like that will just dominate Raw each and every week and would suck. As far as who the son is, I hope it is someone like Elijah Burke and then he can really benefit from this program and be shot into the upper-mid card.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Look... this is pretty simple. They need to make this storyline go away because the original plan (Kennedy) got suspended.

What better way to do so than to make it a joke... Why not have Vince's "bastard" son be the former "little bastard".

That's right, it's gonna be Hornswoggle. He's a midget, he's gonna "look up" to everyone else. Things are looking up. Pretty easy... come on.

LKP

But the wwe know that we are all scratching our heads saying yeah hes got to be short"things are looking up". Anyone could come up with that and think short or small. I think that its either elijah burke who on his entrance does the old muhammed hussan hand thing looking up and he could benifit his push. Or its snitsky i dunno how things are looking up will play a part but it will do. It cant be M.V.P cause he is in a slow burning feud with matt hardy and he dont need the push hes half way there already.

dstebbins

Reaction score
No, Big Daddy V is gay.

How do I know this? Because V looks like a woman's split legs.

dstebbins

Reaction score
LMFAO!

This is fucking hilarious! Do you think Vince read everybody's thoughts on who it was, so they changed the show to give us some teasers?

dstebbins

Reaction score
HA HA HA HA HA! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! I FUCKING TOLD YOU IT WASN'T GOING TO BE KENNEDY!!!!!

Now I don't have to kiss anyone's ass!:D

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
The only reason it wasn't kennedy is because he got suspended in the signature pharmacy scandel.