• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Kennedy will probably forge papers or some crap and get back into the storyline, trust me, to set up a WM match. This will probably be irrelevant in a few months, and like said, will just be comedy.

Soulpower

Or they could say it was all set-up by HHH and Kennedy ends up being the son anyways and we get a Kennedy vs HHH feud >_>

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Well I completely called that. Now this is gonna be a few funny segments for a couple weeks... then it will disappear.

yay....

Hitman

Reaction score
It was obvivious cause remember he use to be called "The Little Bastard"

dstebbins

Reaction score
Yeah, and now I think Vince is going to make Finlay change Hornswaggle's name back to little bastard!

Famou$ 187

This is just another lame ass storyline it would have been better if it was HHH.But in all reality Hornwoggle & Vince will probably have some very funny promos which will be nice to watch.

Hitman

Reaction score
This is just another lame ass storyline it would have been better if it was HHH.But in all reality Hornwoggle & Vince will probably have some very funny promos which will be nice to watch.

How can it be Triple H????, first off hes married to Stephanie McMahon, and got a daughter with her. So if Triple H was the Child then he would be Father & Uncle. As I think of it that would of been a hell of a storyline if that happen.

phantomgerald

^^why am I not surprised to see you spam with 3 letter posts.

Anyway I don't see the point of having Hornswoggle as the illegimitate child. Its not like he could have a feud or have a push because he'll never be taken seriously.

3lions

Reaction score
Or they could say it was all set-up by HHH and Kennedy ends up being the son anyways and we get a Kennedy vs HHH feud >_>

I can actually see that happening. Kennedy will be back on TV within 30 days, so that will give WWE four good weeks of comedy skits, etc., involving Vince/Hornswoggle and the crowd will begin to tire of it. Kennedy can then make his return with a 'shocking' revelation that he is actually Vince's son and then Vince is relieved ... and is pissed at Triple H. Kennedy/Vince team up and a feud with Triple H begins. Not only would this enable original plans to resume, but it would provide a month of potentially hilarious comedy skits in the process ... something the Attitude Era was founded on.

I don't see the point of having Hornswoggle as the illegimitate child. Its not like he could have a feud or have a push because he'll never be taken seriously.

Their original plans for the storyline had to be scrapped due to Kennedy's suspension, so instead of panicking and pushing a guy like Dykstra to the top (someone who doesn't deserve a push to midcard let alone ME), they turned it into a comedy skit. It's not something I'd have done, but it did make me (and the crowd) laugh when it was revealed.