Who Do You Think Will Be Vince's Illegitimate Child?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
for a long time i thought it could be sandman,the drunk alcoholic abandoned son but sandman has just been released by wwe,as for the incest storyline with steph it could have worked in my opinion.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I would have rather seen the son be Triple H, just because it would mean the angle would be taken more serious. This was suppose to be the biggest angle of the year and this was how it goes. I would really be surprised if Kennedy isn't still the son and this comedy bit was meant to hold the storyline over until he returns from suspension.

LKP

^^Fellow orton fan i agree with you there kenendy is the child its a swerve job and hornswaggle is the entertainer for th next 26 days lol.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
I would have rather seen the son be Triple H, just because it would mean the angle would be taken more serious.

No, just no. If this were the case it would mean that Triple HHH banged Stephanie Mcmahon (his ex-wife and now his sister) thus making him a pedophile. And do you really want that as an angle in your show?

As for Mr. Kenny, the Secret Agent said last week that he was NOT the son and by the way he's been suspended for impersonating a Mcmahon, so it couldn't be him.

Hitman

Reaction score
I would have rather seen the son be Triple H, just because it would mean the angle would be taken more serious.

No, just no. If this were the case it would mean that Triple HHH banged Stephanie Mcmahon (his ex-wife and now his sister) thus making him a pedophile. And do you really want that as an angle in your show?

It wouldn't make sense

kingovkings

Reaction score
hornswoggle lol.so does that mean he is getting a push? or that the storyline will be over soon?or that it a swerve job hmmmmmm,personally I'm hoping its all been 1 big joke set up by trips to take the piss big time out of vince and they get in2 a massive feud AGAIN.and steph n Shane get involved too

Reaction score
the only good outcome would be if HHH is somehow involved in this.....maybe he hired the lawyer??? I don't know thing of it is unless someone else was involved this will die in about a month

3lions

Reaction score
I have a very strong feeling this storyline is just beginning and my previous scenario (or a variation of it) will happen.