Who Do You Think Will Be Vince's Illegitimate Child?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
I think you guys are looking too much into this. "looking up" as in towards the Titan Tron or a ladder match? That's being rather nit-picky imo; not near enough for a clue as vague as this to be based around.

I have a feeling it's going to be so painfully obvious (and not in the physical size department, either), that no one has thought about it, and when we hear it, we're going to kick ourselves in the shins. Typical modern-day Sherlock Holmes.

Who's in?

PeepShow

I honestly wouldnt be suprised if Its Hornswoggle. I mean if you think about it, what was his nickname before Hornswoggle? Little Bastard. Vince hance a "bastard" son. Hmmmm :g:

And the clue "Things are looking up". I agree that it could be someone like Kahli or Snitsky, but what about the opposite end of the spectrum. What about the son looking up? Hornswoggle anyone.....?

However, I do agree that the best possible way to do this now is with Triple H being the son. It would be amazing and thats not heard to much from me with the WWE these days :)

dstebbins

Reaction score
Peep, aren't you supposed to be bashing WWE and praising TNA?

PeepShow

Nah, I bash WWE when the time is needed. Someone make a thread about how last nights matches on RAW were amazing and you will see a shatload of bashing there.....lol

Reaction score
Since were getting all nit pickety, how about Sandman? He always comes "down" from the stands and most everyone has to look up to see him.

3lions

Reaction score
It is highly unlikely to be Triple H. There are 'other' plans for him in this storyline. Where another 'revelation' is unearthered regarding him and ... someone else. He will be involved in the storyline, but in another capacity.

DZNUTS3113

Reaction score
What about it being Y2J? He definitely could pull this off - He also entices the crowd when he speaks

dstebbins

Reaction score
EDIT: Oh shit. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I thought this thread was about Ric Flair's last match, which I'm also subscribed to.

Everybody disregard what this message used to say.

DZNUTS3113

Reaction score
son

well in that case then throw in the all time great crowd pleaser-----

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN - into the picture

because DZNUTS said Sooooooooooo!

dstebbins

Reaction score
Austin isn't contracted to the WWE anymore. His apperance for Battle of the Billionares was purely freelance. The guy said the bastard is a WWE superstar, no was a WWE superstar.

Reaction score
It could still be Kennedy. But test are wrong! Kennedy always looks up when he goes to the ring.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Its still Mr.Kennedy people say the clue is about ladders or a tall guy but hey hey hey yo yo yo KENNEDYS MIC COMES FROM WHERE??????