• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who am I? (Wrestling Edition)

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
All wrong.

[MENTION=195].nova.[/MENTION] - his theme song explicitly states that he is NOT a boy toy.

5. I was on the WCW roster when it was bought by WWF, and became a member of The Alliance

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Negative.

6. The Hall of Famer I previously referenced was Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig. He was the man I defeated. Twice.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
It was Shawn Stasiak.

He got his biggest push while he was a member of the New Blood, feuding with Curt Hennig whom he beat twice. He previously worked for WWF as Meat, the boy toy of Pretty Mean Sister (P.M.S) and then returned to the WWE as part of The Alliance after WCW was bought out..

Lover Boy

Certified
I guess I will start this up again.

1. I have been in many wrestling companies but the biggest company I was in was WCW.
2. I was a Champion once in WCW.
3. I have guest starred in several episodes of a TV Series.

Lover Boy

Certified
Nope.

1. I have been in many wrestling companies but the biggest company I was in was WCW.
2. I was a Champion once in WCW.
3. I have guest starred in several episodes of a TV Series.
4. The TV Series I guest starred in was One Tree Hill.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
1. Before retirement, I'd wrestled in every major promotion in the US.
2. I once held a tag belt with a man who considered himself a master of a specific move and fought a battle over it at a major wrestling event.
3. Aside from wrestling, I was also a pro football player.