Where did Y2Jasmine go again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, also, Nation is the one that told me she is on her own forum now. Thank him for giving his new material to fuck with and keep this forum interesting still. Sigh, now all we need is Beer, where is he. :(

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Told her to take some of those specific pictures. I forgot to post the other two definite ones. Like the last one is suppose to be that smiley face I always do, then there's another one with the same concept, and a last one in a bathtub.

I probably wouldn't be admitting that if I were you. >_>

...god...

Reaction score
What.. why? Asking her to confirm who she was for my curiosity and for times like these? And I guess you're mistaking me for someone who cares.

Pretty sad you act like OMG YOU SO SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT ON THE INTERNET. Kinda expected more from you. :(

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Someone needs to XSS hack the fuck out of Jason Riveras site for being a complete and total tool.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Seriously? That site is such a piece of freeforums shit. You can't even view the entire page and have to slide back and forth. It's honestly the worst wrestling forum site I've ever seen, lol.

Rofl also, just got this MSN e-mail too from Samoa Joe:

Just so you are aware I have just been in contacted by the federal authorities because of the fact my site was involved in an incident of harassment and cyber-stalking. They requested any logs, materials, e-mails, usernames, and IP addresses that were related to the incident (and there have been quite a few thank you), and I have complied with their request. I assume Dan over at his site has received the same request, and complied as well, and any further actions on your part to harass or abuse anyone on either of those sites (or elsewhere) are also to be submitted to them. So I believe this is fair warning for you to basically disappear and stop harassing people. We don't care about your problems or your dellusions and we have all warned you ample times to please refrain from continuing. Whatever happens to you now is in the hands of the legal system, and I once again must ask you to please not come back, you are not welcome here. This message will also be logged and submitted along with any response you may make, although it has been suggested that after sending such a message we simply block/remove you at this time.

MONK UR GONNA GET ME ARRESTED MAN~!

Shouldn't Samoa Joe be hitting the gym and working out instead of playing on the interwebs?

Edit: Nevermind.. I read the post now about this guy looking like Samoa Joe..

So Frenchkiss lives with this dude now? Wow.. Just wow..

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
What.. why? Asking her to confirm who she was for my curiosity and for times like these? And I guess you're mistaking me for someone who cares.

Pretty sad you act like OMG YOU SO SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT ON THE INTERNET. Kinda expected more from you. :(

The fuck were you on about? I don't care what you do or say to some Mexican chick. As stated above, I was simply questioning you having the pictures. Lighten up, bro.

...god...

Reaction score
She's almost unanimously declared as unattractive, and you have pictures of her in a bathtub? I'm just sayin', man.
The fuck were you on about? I don't care what you do or say to some Mexican chick. As stated above, I was simply questioning you having the pictures. Lighten up, bro.
and for times like these?
I save EVERYTHING, every single log, everything. Why wouldn't I? So I can use it for proof and if I didn't have those now, would this be this fun? Hell no. Ask TDK, that fucker does it even more than me. I'm 'lightened up' lol, I just thought it was a really dumb thing to say, dunno :/. As it's obvious why I have them somewhere, do you think they are my background or I jack off to them or something?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Just messing around with ya, man. It's no big deal or anything. :/ And I don't know if it's even possible to jack off to pictures that look like that anyway. Like jacking off to pics of a female boxer or something. >_> It's all good.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah I know dude it's cool, I still love you it's ok. Lost my battery in the middle of that post. Was gonna say, if you're wondering why I'm even bothering to explain or post in large text it's because like I said, it's you. If like C4 said something that, I would have just simply replied with "Why not?", or "Because I'm gay", or "Because I like birdie cock in my ass", etc.