Where did Y2Jasmine go again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
rofl, according to this chick, assuming it isn't Jasmine she is telling me that she's pulling the same shit and she wants to get her booted.

I'm not getting my hopes up but I would rofl if this was true.
Pulling the same shit? Wants to get booted? Huh.

Also, this needs to be like an official Troll U assignment for everyone. Fyi, impactplayers is prob even funnier (notice the blatant rip-off name as well). Although like I said, it's quite annoying to maneuver through that horrid forum.

the408kid

Reaction score
Ummm what the hell?? Isn't this suppose to be a wrestling forum... ah things have changed..

No this is the clowning website. If you want wrestling man go to the Impact Players.

nation

Reaction score
What did she say? Did she try to drown you in her sorrow?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Forgot to post these

....... shit. She's doing it again. Do you have any screenshots or anything to help me argue my case? She's going by the name Kate. She says Y2Jasmine is a different person and that only the picture of her is the one of girl with the black kid. i fucking knew she was bad news.

Next one:

Anything you can give me will help. I've been building up a "case" against her for a while. She said you're a stalker, and you turned up at her house? That you fell in love with her, etc. I said a few days ago to a friend of mine "I bet these guys are from another forum and she's done this shit before." I got your email, and she told me not to contact you as it could get her in trouble with the police.
This is a very good friend of mine being fucked with, and he has VERY strong feelings for her. If I'm going to go against her I need some kind of proof. I just felt there was more to this story than she was letting on, and that's why I emailed you.
I appreciate you letting me know and not just waving me away.
Also, are xfrenchkissx and YsJasmine different people or was that made up too?

Just asked her to prove who she is.

Also lol at me showing up at Jasmine's house.

...god...

Reaction score
Still not sure at all what's going on but ok.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
monkey[yt]ubpwmCai93g[/yt]

I wish you would let me rub those feet, while you swish around my sausage meat, girrrrl. You'll call it discreet, fucking on the concrete, behind the main street this is your retreat girrrl, without me your incomplete, bouncin to the repeat, you're with the elite, now let's trick or treaaaat.

Been with you since the crack of dawn, heh now you're stuck as my fucking pawn, See these eyes think they'll let you be gone? Get ready for the forgone---Conclusion. You're stuck sweet tits brown eyed fawn, i bet you wish you weren't always withdrawn, ho slut douchebag cunt pretty lil swan. Get ready for the best fuck of your life cause after this you'll be gonnnnnnnnnnne.

Girrllllllll you can call me big bird, always be ahead of the herd, rest of them are alll nerds, dun dun dun dun dun

i gtg, i'll finish later if people care