Where did Y2Jasmine go again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
What the fuck? Pretty fucking sure she is playing mind games. Explain Monk.

Reaction score
monkey[yt]ubpwmCai93g[/yt]

I wish you would let me rub those feet, while you swish around my sausage meat, girrrrl. You'll call it discreet, fucking on the concrete, behind the main street this is your retreat girrrl, without me your incomplete, bouncin to the repeat, you're with the elite, now let's trick or treaaaat.

Been with you since the crack of dawn, heh now you're stuck as my fucking pawn, See these eyes think they'll let you be gone? Get ready for the forgone---Conclusion. You're stuck sweet tits brown eyed fawn, i bet you wish you weren't always withdrawn, ho slut douchebag cunt pretty lil swan. Get ready for the best fuck of your life cause after this you'll be gonnnnnnnnnnne.

Girrllllllll you can call me big bird, always be ahead of the herd, rest of them are alll nerds, dun dun dun dun dun

i gtg, i'll finish later if people care

Fucking epic.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I NEED to see these pictures.

Mega love to the person who posts these pics for me.

da fuck is wrong with you?

you do know that we have a nude section run by my slave ni'gger bitch ninobrown....ya' heaRd?!

he ma' boy-eee....I give ma' boyz a shout out whenever I could....ya' HeaRd Dat?!

KenFan4life

Reaction score

There's more. I can explain it to you on MSN sometime if you ever log on/want to talk. Don't feel like going through it right now though.

and then threaten to call the cops, lol.

so she was in LOVE with RELL after all!

haha!
I was right!
Rell = Jasmine's negro sex slave!

...god...

Reaction score
So some random person e-mailed you pretending to trying to expose her after you fucked with the site? You think this person is her? Wow man, this is INTENSE, fuck wrestling, the action is here.

...god...

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that you are asking and requesting people on your forums to “hack” and “harass” my site. All this information has been screen-capped and recorded, as well as your IP addresses from constant re-registration on my forums with e-mail addresses, some of which have the real names of the people responsible that you have put up to these actions. All information has been sent to my Webhost/Service Providers so that in the event something happens to my domain name or forums as the result of any sort of “hacking” or “malicious computer attacks,” there is a paper trail/evidence that you were involved and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law; I will press charges. You seriously do not want to go this route with me.

Your attacks on my site over your obsession with a woman are not “cute,” nor are they appreciated. I recommend you grow up and get over it. Your behavior has violated several laws and you have been warned. I’m usually a pretty fair person but I don’t like when someone brings drama to my door step – not HER, but YOU – for not dropping this, which is what a real man would do in the situation instead of acting like a petulant child whose rattle was taken away from him. I’m talking about people who come to my boards looking to start fights and drama because they feel someone wronged them. Whether or not anything you have said is true or false is completely and utterly irrelevant, you have taken it too far and to a level of harassment to not only the person in question but of anyone who associates with that person – including members of sites and forums that have nothing to do with your situation, and frankly do not care. I’m starting to think you tell everyone in public, from the guy at Wal-Mart, to the random guy at the gas station, to the mailman your life story and think anyone remotely cares about what happens to you. Your actions are bordering on mentally psychotic obsessive behavior, and should it continue I will file whatever protocols I have to as well because the worst thing I personally have done to you is not listen to your stupid little high-school-melodrama story, and I frankly don’t have to nor do I want to.

This is my last request, and also your last warning to please stay the hell away from my site, and know that I’m not bluffing, and that should anything happen I will in fact ensure that the authorities get involved on my behalf as well. A copy of this has been sent to people who shit bigger than you, I seriously would not want to try me if I were in your shoes because I will use the system to tear you an asshole that would make goatse.cx look like a pinhole.

Ciao,
Riv
Lol'd. I haven't even logged on to that site or talked to this guy in over a month and he types up this masterpiece. Such a filthy little nerdling.

-TJ-

Reaction score
It's dstebbin's ladyboy. Fucking takes the internet to damn seriously. Probably the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. :lmao

Reaction score
put her pictures for Paul da Octopus to know if that was her.. you infidel muggers >_>

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I’m starting to think you tell everyone in public, from the guy at Wal-Mart, to the random guy at the gas station, to the mailman your life story and think anyone remotely cares about what happens to you.

Hey, that's me. He's talking about me.

A copy of this has been sent to people who shit bigger than you

Wonder if any of these guys are the people he's talking about?

FatAss_small.jpg

Fat+Ass.jpg

...god...

Reaction score
ya, not rly sure what this deranged lunatic is on about.