Where did Y2Jasmine go again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
Are we losing LHR 2?

CVS12240_130867_5.JPG

...god...

Reaction score

There's more. I can explain it to you on MSN sometime if you ever log on/want to talk. Don't feel like going through it right now though.

Post them up at theimpactplayers (maybe even the jasonrivera site) if you want a MEGA reaction of rage. That's where she is now on her alt xFrenchKissx (The Playmaker on theimpactplayers site). Could be two people, Idk, she'll for sure see it though and then threaten to call the cops, lol.

EDIT: Also, might as well post those in the Ugly thread, LH. I'm far too lazy.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
rofl. And to top it all off she's with a little black kid in the last pic, this bitch should be shot.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
There's more. I can explain it to you on MSN sometime if you ever log on/want to talk. Don't feel like going through it right now though.

Post them up at theimpactplayers (maybe even the jasonrivera site) if you want a MEGA reaction of rage. That's where she is now on her alt xFrenchKissx (The Playmaker on theimpactplayers site). Could be two people, Idk, she'll for sure see it though and then threaten to call the cops, lol.

She was FrenchKiss?

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
rofl, I remember everyone saying how FrenchKiss was the best new member and shit, if only they had known it was Y2Jasmale, they all would have immidiately changed their opinions.

How old is she?

Who the little black girl? Why do you ask? *insert shifty smiley that actually works*

nation

Reaction score
I didn't even know the whole Jasmine story because I wasn't active back then. I know now too fucking well. God spared me. Thank you.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

lmao, wow, how did you find out she was FrenchKiss? rofl.

....and, yes, I will post the pics in the ugly thread <3