• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Whatever we decide to watch LD's (Ready to Rumble)

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Re: Whatever we decide to watch LD's (Tremors)

Possibly, I watch Game of Thrones at 9PM so if we make it 10:15 so I can get ready it'll probably work.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
10:15 is great for me too.
Cool, hopefully we can get some others to join us? How about it [MENTION=53]Booty Tang[/MENTION] [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Uncle Rukus[/MENTION]

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

Cool, hopefully we can get some others to join us? How about it [MENTION=53]Booty Tang[/MENTION] [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Uncle Rukus[/MENTION]

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Yeah I believe Brando wanted to do Tremors with us when we do it. So I am saying Sunday at 10:15 be here to join us in on some giant worm fun that is chasing Kevin Bacon all over the place

Castiel

I seriously watched it like two weeks ago so I don't know if I want to watch it again so soon... Lol

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Good stuff guys, I'm officially clear as well, so let's hope we get even more people for a huge turnout.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Pumped about watching tremors tonight. Just an early morning check in to see if everyone can make it tonight at said time.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

I'm hung over like a beast after the Johnny Marr concert last night, but I'll be here.