What do you want to see?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So we have the match set for F4tal4Way. It's gunna be Edge V Cena V Orton V Sheamus. Should be a solid match. After watching the qualifier between Edge/Cena/Jericho, I was reminded of something I CANT WAIT to see - double/modified finishers/trademark moves.

I'm talking shit like - Cena going for an Attitude Adjustment and being hit with an RKO/Spear/Running Kick. Anything like that. I love to see some of the cool shit they can think up. Question is, what can you guys think up, and what would you love to see?

For the sake of argument, I'll list some popular moves for everyone (off the top of my head):

Cena: Attitude Adjustment. Five KnuckleShuffle. STF.
Orton: RKO. Backbreaker.
Edge: Spear. Edgecution.
Sheamus: Running Kick. Celtic Cross (not sure the name of his finisher, tbh).

I'm sure there are a few other big-ish moves of theres I've missed out. What combinations can you guys think of, and what would you like to see?

Also - this will apply for when we find out the next two competitors in the SD Fatal 4 Way.

maty619

Reaction score
I'd like to see Edge counter Orton's DDT into a spear, granted it would be a pretty weak spear but it would be good to see. Also, it would be pretty cool to see Orton RKO Cena into Five Knuckle Shuffling Sheamus or Edge. Another one would be for Sheamus to catch Orton into that backbreaker thing he does when he is RKOing someone.

hbkfan

Reaction score
id love to see edge go for a spear on cena he moves out of the way and edge runs into a rko form randy.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Cena goes for the AA, then Edge spears him (just like on RAW). Edge turns around into a big kick from Sheamus, who's hit with a backbreaker from behind, Sheamus gets back up...RKO! 1...2....3, ORTON WINS!

Yea, not so creative, but its the best I can come up with :laugh:

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Cena lifts Edge in an AA. At the same time, Sheamus pump kicks Cena and Orton RKOs Edge off of Cena's shoulders

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ wow, that would be sick! Seems like lots of people want Orton to win at the PPV, I think Cena will probably retain then drop the belt at SummerSlam

-TJ-

Reaction score
Edge has Cena in the middle of the ring in a sharpshooter. Sheamus jumps in the ring and goes for the Boot, but Edge lets go, ducks, and runs on the other side of the ropes and back to sheamus for a spear, but Sheamus side steps and Edge runs to the other side were Randy Orton is waiting for him and Randy nails an RKO. Sheamus boots Orton than he turns around to get AA'd by Cena. 1...2...3

Now I have no problem with Cena currently... So I believe that him winning is logical and it can work. This would just be a good thing to watch though. The fans would be into it thus giving Cena a larger pop.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Cena really doesn't need to win this match. However, if he does, I would be content with a Sheamus/Cena 1-on-1 where Cena actully lets Sheamus get the pin. Sheamus keeps the belt until HHH returns ideally.

maty619

Reaction score
I want Sheamus to win at F4tal Four Way, of course I am a Sheamus fan but it would really make fans realise he is the top heel now. Plus, Cena's reign has been far too long by WWE's standards.

Reaction score
Cena draws, there is no reign that is far too long. Im going to go with the give the newer guy a rub approach. Ever since Sheamus got the ball to main event, he has been dribbling and scoring. A win at the Fatal 4 way would add another credential to his list.

Reaction score
Edge and Sheamus hit a simultaneous Spear and Bicycle Kick on Cena. Or Sheamus Bicycle Kicks Cena into the RKO by Orton.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Orton hit's the backbreaker thing on Cena into a Bicycle Kick or Spear, then Orton his the RKO on Edge/Sheamus

Orton is pounding his fists on the mat for thr RKO and Cena slaps on the STF

Edge spears either Sheamus or Cena while being RKO'd.

Celtic Cross into Spear

5 Knuckel Shuffle, then Cena gets Speared, Edge gets RKO'd Orton gets a Bicycle Kick, then Sheamus gets hit with the AA.

that's all I can think of atm

Klide

Reaction score
I wanna see Cena delivering the attitude adjustment to sheamus at the same time orton hitting the RKO on cena. With Edge spearing orton to win :) yeah im biased.

Reaction score
How about Cena take the fucking pin fall.

I'd be happy if Cena just sold the goddamn finishers for more than 20 seconds.

It'd be cool to see Cena try a double FU on either Orton and Sheamus and Edge spears him or Orton and Edge and Sheamus pump kicks him.