What do you want to see?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Cena takes the punt and is out for eternity.

maty619

Reaction score
How about Cena actually delivering a double FU, he has set up for it so many times before but never landed it from what I've seen.

Reaction score
Cena and Sheamus fight on the apron, Sheamus get's the upper hand and hits him with a Bicycle Kick, he then poses to the crowd. Turns around intend on going back in the ring, Edge spears him, like Foley vs Edge at WM 22,he turns and Orton RKO's him, gets the 3 count. Then as a creative turn Triple H appears on the screen, with a heelish beard and syas, "One day soon Randy. One day." Then the PPV ends with Orton holding the belt high above his head.

Reaction score
I would Like to see Cena go for the Attitude Adjustment on Edge . Then Sheamus goes for the pump kick , this allows Edge to counter the Additude Adjustment into the Edgecution . Then Sheamus hits Edge with the kick. then when Sheamus is setting for the the Pale Justice but orton counters it into a RKO then goes for the pin 1...2...3. and becomes WWE Champion. This will allow Edge and Orton to feud over the Title and Sheamus and Cena to Feud without the title.

maty619

Reaction score
How about Cena going for an FU on Edge, Sheamus pump kicks Edge and then Orton RKOs Edge off Cena's shoulders like he has done before. Then Sheamus goes for a pump kick on Cena but he blocks it into the FU but Orton RKOs Cena, followed by Pale Justice by Sheamus on Orton, Sheamus is celebrating but Edge manages to get an arm over Orton and win the match. This would create the rebirth of the Ultimate Oportunist, Edge and thus keeping the spark in the Edge/Orton feud.

maty619

Reaction score
I'd like to see Show and Undy trade shots on Punk which ultimately ends with a knockout blow from Show. Then, whilst Show and Taker stair eachother down Swagger pushes Show into Taker who Chokeslams Show, then Undy goes for a tombston on Swagger but Swagger turns it round to execute a Tombstone himself. Taker shifts his weight to the side though and when his feet land on the floor and he is bent over Swagger hits a surprise Gutwrench Powerbomb and gets the three.