What do you think LBJ will do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Fuck him for that bartab. Honestly they should make sure the server didnt automatically add 18% (as most places do with certain orders) or to ensure he knew, but if he did he would hate to have this guy as his bartender, id shit on faces for my mother fucking paper, you can bet on that.
Most places rich people go to auto add that shit. I bet this is nothing.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, these stories/RUMORS reek of Lebron hate. Just fuel to add to the fire.
Also, Micheal Jordan is KNOWN to be a dick, yet all these Lebron haters still suck his dick. Lol. Talk about hypocrisy and irony.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, these stories/RUMORS reek of Lebron hate. Just fuel to add to the fire.
Also, Micheal Jordan is KNOWN to be a dick, yet all these Lebron haters still suck his dick. Lol. Talk about hypocrisy and irony.

The garbage rumour of him not tipping is about as credible as MJ's father being killed because of his betting debts...... Oh yeah... okay.... lol

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
This is the million dollar question.

I don't see the Heat winning more than 3 rings. I never believed in the big 3 but I wouldnt be suprised if they win more. People call them the big 3 because of LeBron that's it. Wayde is not the same player he was when he won his first ring and Bosh was never as good as people perceived him to be.

I really don't know what's going to happen. I say trade Bosh after 2014 and surround LeBron with some good role players. I hear Greg Oden is making a comeback. They Heat can sign him for cheap and maybe he finally stays healthy.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
This is the million dollar question.

I don't see the Heat winning more than 3 rings. I never believed in the big 3 but I wouldnt be suprised if they win more. People call them the big 3 because of LeBron that's it. Wayde is not the same player he was when he won his first ring and Bosh was never as good as people perceived him to be.

I really don't know what's going to happen. I say trade Bosh after 2014 and surround LeBron with some good role players. I hear Greg Oden is making a comeback. They Heat can sign him for cheap and maybe he finally stays healthy.

I wonder what'll happen to Wade. Probably retire in a couple years.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
With the way the past season has been looking, I can't see him staying with Wade. He is injury prone & not as reliable as he use to be. I don't think he will come back to Cleveland, at least not this soon. Another thing to ponder on is that I don't think he wants to be like Shaq either... Bouncing around to a bunch of different teams. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Maybe it's just ESPN bias kicking in here but with him completely carrying the Heat atm, why wouldn't he go back to Cleveland and play with Kyrie Irving/the #1 pick/some promising young role players? Bosh will probably be cut if LBJ returns to Miami and Wade's letting him down.

Plus Lebron cares about his legacy, which'll only be helped if he goes back to Cleveland. It'll also make him more likable for that sponsorship money.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Maybe it's just ESPN bias kicking in here but with him completely carrying the Heat atm, why wouldn't he go back to Cleveland and play with Kyrie Irving/the #1 pick/some promising young role players? Bosh will probably be cut if LBJ returns to Miami and Wade's letting him down.

Plus Lebron cares about his legacy, which'll only be helped if he goes back to Cleveland. It'll also make him more likable for that sponsorship money.

Wad is definitely on his way out. I can see him playing 2-3 more seasons tops. With that new cap put into effect for 2013/2014 season, they won't be able to afford to keep the team they have now unless they surround there big 3 with average to below average players.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

lmao