What do you think LBJ will do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
f1baccf57e5b2f820478f542a43df3e1.gif
1e555e29acb972b95d7ae1ad75bb91c7.gif

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You wouldn't want LeBron to come back to Cleveland? Why not?

People kissed his butt to much. Specially the staff and the city itself. One time he went to a restaurant, ordered like $2000 + worth of food and didn't even leave a tip. Its like he knew no one would say nothing. Then a few times I heard of people asking him to sign something and he would tell them to f-off and laugh. Dude is a dick.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
People kissed his butt to much. Specially the staff and the city itself. One time he went to a restaurant, ordered like $2000 + worth of food and didn't even leave a tip. Its like he knew no one would say nothing. Then a few times I heard of people asking him to sign something and he would tell them to f-off and laugh. Dude is a dick.
Fuck him for that bartab. Honestly they should make sure the server didnt automatically add 18% (as most places do with certain orders) or to ensure he knew, but if he did he would hate to have this guy as his bartender, id shit on faces for my mother fucking paper, you can bet on that.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Fuck him for that bartab. Honestly they should make sure the server didnt automatically add 18% (as most places do with certain orders) or to ensure he knew, but if he did he would hate to have this guy as his bartender, id shit on faces for my mother fucking paper, you can bet on that.

Yeah he was very rude. That is not the only time. There have been several accounts where he didn't tip & the tip wasn't included on the bill. He is like a spoiled rich kid. No respect for other people. If they announce him coming back next year I am going to flip cars.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score

True stories?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

lmao, this is such bullshit.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
True stories?

Yeah, one of the people he rubbed the wrong way was a Cleveland writer. It was in the news lol He asked for an autograph and Lebron was a dick to him.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Yeah, one of the people he rubbed the wrong way was a Cleveland writer. It was in the news lol He asked for an autograph and Lebron was a dick to him.

I can see why you wouldn't want LeBron in Cleveland after that incident.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Post a credible source or drop it. Ill take the word I everyone who has ever talked about how genuine a dude LB is over your random story

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I can see why you wouldn't want LeBron in Cleveland after that incident.

I am sure he has matured since than, but still. And that crap that happened over some medallion thing a woman bought at a garage sale was ridiculous. He had his people hunt them down. Not sure if you heard about that but it was bs. That was like 2 years ago I think. Not 100% sure though. But either way, yes, he is the best player in the NBA but I don't want to root for people that treat their own fans like garbage.