What do you think LBJ will do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
rofl. the dude has charisma. his facial expressions are money.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
would make a thread but for no reason i can post the dank video. Maybe ill just make a thread titled "lol dude smokes alcohol" and say "so. damn. hilarious."

Senhor Perfect.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I think short-term he'll stay in Miami. He might stay a little longer depending on D-Wade's health and what not. Miami is getting worst while other eastern teams are getting better. Pacers are more experienced now, D-Rose coming back next season. Lebron is a competitor so he wants to be a threat in the NBA until he retires. So he could go to Cleveland and team up with the youngsters to do it. Maybe not in the next 2 years but I could see it happening in the next 5.

Lebron cares about money, but I think he made like 90 mil from his sneakers this year. So he's good.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The only way I see him EVER coming back to Cleveland is when he is close to retiring. He is no where near that. Even then, I still can't picture him signing with the Cavs again. I am one Cavs fan that would rather it not happen even though a good chunk of Cleveland is all over his package for making hints at it.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
The only way I see him EVER coming back to Cleveland is when he is close to retiring. He is no where near that. Even then, I still can't picture him signing with the Cavs again. I am one Cavs fan that would rather it not happen even though a good chunk of Cleveland is all over his package for making hints at it.

You wouldn't want LeBron to come back to Cleveland? Why not?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor MOTM: 1 Aids: 0

Game over!
9026.gif