What do you think LBJ will do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dude is going where he is getting paid the most, as long as they are contenders. I wouldnt be surprised to see him in fucking LA.

1.) What makes you say that? He took a pay cut to go to Miami. If he wanted cash he would have stayed in Cleveland
2.) LA doesn't provide him with the best chance of winning... at all.

I say there is basically no chance he opts out of the last two years of his deal.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
1.) What makes you say that? He took a pay cut to go to Miami. If he wanted cash he would have stayed in Cleveland
2.) LA doesn't provide him with the best chance of winning... at all.

I say there is basically no chance he opts out of the last two years of his deal.
He took a pay cut to get rings, im not saying he is going to LA i am saying i wouldnt be surprised.
I just am saying unless another top contender (NY/LA/Whatever) is going to pay him and he gets to stick it out.

I wouldnt put money on my opinion, as someone who doesnt give a single fuck about basketball.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
NY isn't a top contender at all rofl. Plus they are more cap fucked than any team. Besides LAL maybe.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NY isn't a top contender at all rofl. Plus they are more cap fucked than any team. Besides LAL maybe.
"I wouldnt put money on my opinion, as someone who doesnt give a single fuck about basketball."

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
MOTM quality posting from Aids

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
A 1 to 3 he be home the end of '93, I'm ready to get this paper g, ya wit me?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
that dude is hilarious. after puking his guts out he's like. "Crystal Pepsi... a taste like no other. That was awesome!"