What do you think LBJ will do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Talk has been festering about him leaving Miami in 2014.
I don't buy it, specially if they win this year... Which they likely will.

What do you think will happen in 2014?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think he might still be playing basketball next year.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I imagine he'll stay in Miami if they win again this year. However, if he gets a competitive offer from another championship-caliber team, I wouldn't be surprised if he went somewhere else.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
LBJ= Le BlowJob haha wtf

He wants to return to cleveland. He has already said it. Wish he come back and plays with Irving :fap:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
STOP SAYING THAT! :angry: :upset:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cavs fans (who all shit on LB when he left) now thinking/hoping he comes back are hilarious. SPoiler: isn't happening.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
He's likely to come back to Cleveland. Kyrie is in his early 20s. They also got the 1st draft pick. If Lebron got Cavs to the finals by himself he'll win at least 1 title with Kyrie and 1st draft pick.

Lebron's thing when he said "Not 1, not 2, not 6, not 7" isn't gonna happen in Miami with an injured D-Wade and Chris Bosh playing bad.

Maybe Pat Riley can come up with something to make Miami Heat better, but unless that happens he'll probably end up leaving.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's likely to come back to Cleveland. Kyrie is in his early 20s. They also got the 1st draft pick. If Lebron got Cavs to the finals by himself he'll win at least 1 title with Kyrie and 1st draft pick.

Lebron's thing when he said "Not 1, not 2, not 6, not 7" isn't gonna happen in Miami with an injured D-Wade and Chris Bosh playing bad.

Maybe Pat Riley can come up with something to make Miami Heat better, but unless that happens he'll probably end up leaving.

Bet me money. There is no chance he goes back to Cleveland

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What's on Lebron's mind?
Maybe he only cares about winning rings and playing for a contender.
Maybe he cares about money, and making better endorsement deals.
Maybe he wants to play nice for his hometown city of Cleveland, and all the fun times that happen there.
We don't really know.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dude is going where he is getting paid the most, as long as they are contenders. I wouldnt be surprised to see him in fucking LA.