What disposition is Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
the only impressive thing about him is that they were back to back

Scripted WWE Accolades don't impress me one bit

The other guys we have mentioned heave been champions all over the world in multiple promotions and are well known in the wrestling community for the style of wrestling they put on high calibre matches. Roman has only done that in one promotion

Not to mention Roman was being groomed to be the top guy before he had any experience in WWE or anything to go by his talent or anything else

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Scripted WWE Accolades don't impress me one bit

Not to mention Roman was being groomed to be the top guy before he had any experience in WWE or anything to go by his talent or anything else
Yes but, it's Roman, there is nothing else that impresses me that much. And I've never really followed him in NXT or before.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Some guy thinks Roman is god. At first we were having a friendly discussion just talking about roman and how we would fix his faults. this guy turns up and well, i called him a see you next tuesday.
Yes but, it's Roman, there is nothing else that impresses me that much. And I've never really followed him in NXT or before.

You mean his wet hair & cool Goatee don't impress you?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Let's see let's have a little review shall we...

Top merch seller :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Backstage News on Roman Reigns Now Being a Top Merchandise Seller in WWE

Dominated WWE's YouTube channel :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (which has 16 million subs)
Roman Reigns Dominates WWE's 10 Most Popular YouTube Videos Of 2016

Roman the top trending full time superstar on Google :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Screenshot-2017-05-31-at-2.10.42-PM.jpg

3 World heavy weight championships :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
US champion:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Tag team champion:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
2015 Royal Rumble winner:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
2014 Slammy superstar of the year:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Most Royal Rumble eliminations in one match :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Most eliminations in a Traditional Survivor Series match :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

2015 win-lose record of 187-19 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
2016 win-lose record of 142-12 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Retired the Undertaker:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Was apart of one of the greatest stables of this generation:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Samoa Family Dynasty :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Headlined 3 wrestlemanias:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Lol please go on and tell me about how Tye Dillinger should be headlining. Go on, embarrass yourself with no facts and little accomplishments these losers have.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin

Dominated WWE's YouTube channel :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (which has 16 million subs)

Roman the top trending full time superstar on Google :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
View attachment 3045

Most eliminations in a Traditional Survivor Series match :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Was apart of one of the greatest stables of this generation:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Lol please go on and tell me about how Tye Dillinger should be headlining. Go on, embarrass yourself with no facts and little accomplishments these losers have.
Anyone can have Roman Reigns' fucking "acheivements" anyone can be as "over" as he is if they fuck Vince hard enough. If they have big muscles and are sweaty enough.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anyone can have Roman Reigns' fucking "acheivements" anyone can be as "over" as he is if they fuck Vince hard enough. If they have big muscles and are sweaty enough.

Oh yeah good excuse bub. "Anyone" can just be a top merch seller or trender. You have no argument.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

View attachment 3045

hahahaha this idiot went & disliked all of my comments all at once because he's so mad about Roman Reigns, I got like 15 notifications.

Debate was already over & scripted accolades mean nothing.... especially when they're from WWE including all their doctored stats. Do you believe the WWE website poll results too? lol ....the "Did you know's" on RAW & SD & the WM attendance numbers

Anyone can be pushed as the "good guy" to little kids. Pretty easy to sell merch when you actually have merch... a million items on your merch page while guys like Zayn still have one T-shirt for like $45 since he started

And also, again it's the top spot that is over.... not Roman & that's evident by the reaction he receives unlike NXT, Dillinger & the UK guys so give it up

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
hahahaha this idiot went & disliked all of my comments all at once because he's so mad about Roman Reigns, I got like 15 notifications.

Debate was already over & scripted accolades mean nothing.... especially when they're from WWE including all their doctored stats. Do you believe the WWE website poll results too? lol ....the "Did you know's" on RAW & SD & the WM attendance numbers

Anyone can be pushed as the "good guy" to little kids. Pretty easy to sell merch when you actually have merch... a million items on your merch page while guys like Zayn still have one T-shirt for like $45 since he started

And also, again it's the top spot that is over.... not Roman & that's evident by the reaction he receives unlike NXT, Dillinger & the UK guys so give it up

Just hating on another man's success, that's all it is. Everyone in WWE respects Roman and thinks he is a great guy because of how humble and thankful is he for every opportunity he has been given. But here u are all spiteful over a $45 Sami Zayn t shirt. Lmao.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Just hating on another man's success, that's all it is. Everyone in WWE respects Roman and thinks he is a great guy because of how humble and thankful is he for every opportunity he has been given. But here u are all spiteful over a $45 Sami Zayn t shirt. Lmao.
Why can't you be humble enough to know he puts on a good match and risks his life. we know how the business works you just look at the facts wwe present to you and let's be honest they aren't the most honest folks

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Yeah because they have to, if not they get labelled a complainer like the few guys who actually do have balls. We've already been over the "great guy" argument bud, not going to fly so like I said debate was already over.