What disposition is Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I think people just don't like him because they don't know how to take him.
He acts like a heel, is booked as a face, but realistically is a tweener.
I don't have a problem with him at all and think a lot of what he does is or at the very least can be entertaining.

Don't blame him for everything. WWE doesn't allow creative freedom like they did in Rock's day.
Pretty much how I feel. I only dislike him from WWE and the fans. I'm quite happy with someone like you liking a wrestler and telling me why because we can have a debate instead of an argument.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Saying an NXT match is the Match of the Year is like saying a college football game is the NFL game of the year.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Saying an NXT match is the Match of the Year is like saying a college football game is the NFL game of the year.
not really... WWE as a brand opperates NXT therefore it's their brand. College Football is like the TNA of Wrestling if WWE was the NFL of wrestling.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

It's not the same thing at all actually...

If the NFL hired athlete's based on who they knew instead of actual talent, you would have a bunch of blueberries running around in circles & fumbling just like WWE's main roster

Reactions: britishheel

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No. College football is basically developmental to get drafted to NFL

Just like NXT is developmental to get drafted or called up to Raw or Smackdown.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
No. College football is basically developmental to get drafted to NFL

Just like NXT is developmental to get drafted or called up to Raw or Smackdown.
No shit sherlock. We're just saying NXT is a part of WWE so therefore it can be a match of the year and College football isn't a part of the NFL

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No u guys are trying to compare college players to NFL athletes. It's completely ridiculous and laughable. When one NXT match is good, everyone gives it 5 stars because NXT as a whole in minor league...low expectations. Like when people were saying Sasha vs Bayley had the greatest feud ever....GTFO. Or how Shinsuke vs Sami Zayn was a 5 star match. Yeah...right...lets see that match sell 100k+ tickets at a Wrestle Mania. Lol GET REAL

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I hate saying it but when people talk about Roman in a bad way, or even in a good way, it is putting him over in Vince's eyes.
You want him to be forgotten? Don't react to him at all. When Vince sees there is no reaction, he will change something.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Book it in the right way as it was in NXT and it will sell it. I'm sorry but I think you're misunderstanding what WWE is. It's scripted. It's not real. If WWE script it perfectly then it can be the best thing ever. Just because you're jealous of someone coming in and stealing the talents stardom. Shut the fuck up. Just enjoy everything as it is here because one day you'll look back and realise how much you miss that.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I hate saying it but when people talk about Roman in a bad way, or even in a good way, it is putting him over in Vince's eyes.
You want him to be forgotten? Don't react to him at all. When Vince sees there is no reaction, he will change something.
I don't mind Roman. The actual product I have nothing wrong with. As of recent I've also started to enjoy him. It's not Roman fans it's people in general who don't like being told a different opinion and disregard facts and the truth and also argue instead of debate. Trump and his administration also comes to mind.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

You sort of have to give it to Vince this time. I mean, when the negativity towards Reigns started, it seemed obvious that he was trying to quash it. He tried several things and they all just exacerbated the situation. I honestly thought he was just going to be stubborn and keep going at it, but then realized it made more sense to use it. Definitely have to hand it to him.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You sort of have to give it to Vince this time. I mean, when the negativity towards Reigns started, it seemed obvious that he was trying to quash it. He tried several things and they all just exacerbated the situation. I honestly thought he was just going to be stubborn and keep going at it, but then realized it made more sense to use it. Definitely have to hand it to him.

The dude literally has to do nothing but walk out to the ring and people hate him.
I don't think he has done anything to deserve the heat but he has it, and it is working to his favor.