What disposition is Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

I think there's some sort of good promo in this guy.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just for that, I don't like Roman Reigns at all again :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I think there's some sort of good promo in this guy.

Everyone is coming around on Roman Reigns. I bet u all when he wins the title at Wrestle mania (and also potentially retires Brock Lesnar) y'all will be cheering

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Everyone is coming around on Roman Reigns. I bet u all when he wins the title at Wrestle mania (and also potentially retires Brock Lesnar) y'all will be cheering

I seriously doubt that, but if that's what you have to tell yourself to make yourself happy, go for it :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have no issue with Reigns. I have issues with how they are using him.

Reactions: Smg

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have issues with fans thinking he's gods gift

it's ridiculous....

You have this giant revolution apparently of talent from all over the world coming to WWE, NXT, CWC, UK & all these tournaments.... guys that have been working every style & all over the world for 15 plus years TONS of these guys & we can all see how awesome they are yet WWE points at this guy & says "He's the best & works the hardest"

It's bullshit & anybody who believes it needs to get their heads checked

I'm sure he's not a bad guy & I know he has kids but I'm going to boo him not for him to hear, for WWE to hear.

If I went to some big company right now & they just gave the top spot because I knew somebody that worked there even though I had no clue or was NO WHERE NEAR the best guy for the job.... guess what would happen? I'm a nice guy but they're not going to be like

"Oh it's ok, he's a nice guy so it's ok, no worries! He has long hair & tattoos get him a window office"

Last edited:
Reactions: britishheel

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
it's ridiculous....

You have this giant revolution apparently of talent from all over the world coming to WWE, NXT, CWC, UK & all these tournaments.... guys that have been working every style & all over the world for 15 plus years TONS of these guys & we can all see how awesome they are yet WWE points at this guy & says "He's the best & works the hardest"

It's bullshit & anybody who believes it needs to get their heads checked

I'm sure he's not a bad guy & I know he has kids but I'm going to boo him not for him to hear, for WWE to hear.

If I went to some big company right now & they just gave the top spot because I knew somebody that worked there even though I had no clue or was NO WHERE NEAR the best guy for the job.... guess what would happen? I'm a nice guy but they're not going to be like

"Oh it's ok, he's a nice guy so it's ok, no worries! He has long hair & tattoos get him a window office"

U just don't understand the business. It doesn't matter how many styles u wrestle or how well u did in some other promotion. When u come to WWE, u start over. WWE is the most successful and powerful wrestling business of all time so I think they wpuild know a little something about who to place as their face of the company.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
U just don't understand the business. It doesn't matter how many styles u wrestle or how well u did in some other promotion. When u come to WWE, u start over. WWE is the most successful and powerful wrestling business of all time so I think they wpuild know a little something about who to place as their face of the company.
AJ Styles. Samoa Joe. BOBBY Roode. Shinsuke Nakamura. They didn't start over... besides. We know the fucking business of wrestling. We get the entertainment business. We're wrestling fans who watch a wrestling tv show, obviously we will be pissed at the way wrestling is portrayed but we respect every single wrestler because they go through hell to be there and put on so many matches. But if you watch something for entertainment and the majority of people hate a character how come he gets pushed and every other character we love gets burried.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Being best at your job is being best at your job... Just because you have a famous cousin doesn't mean it's the best move for business or worth everybody hating your show just to have Rock return a few times, not worth it. Lots of big, goodlookin guys out there, some of them even know what they're doing.

Vince was GIVEN the biggest platform by his dad... so the big talent came to NY to go on the big stage including Hogan who was ALREADY the guy every promotion wanted, Vince didn't make him, Hogan made Vince. That's why when he left the show was a snoozefest until Vince stole ATTITUDE from Paul & Eric along with Stone Cold & their idea for DX & alot of the other ideas. Then Rock didn't need WWE, he was a star since he was born, they got lucky getting him I'll give him that because he's a talented guy but after all this happened for so many years the WWE brand name is established & it doesn't matter how crappy your product is when you have an established brand, you will sell for years before they start to see a downfall.... Look at The Simpsons or Disney.

Vince never had an original idea in his body that was any good, anything he ever had any success on was given to him, written for him or he took from other people. He's not a genius, he's a fucking asshole. He has resources & will always have the resources & biggest company in the world unitl somebody with bigger resources comes along. He's the most overrated & evil promoter of all time.

Friday Night Main Event - A WM rematch between Hulk & Andre - 33 million viewers

WWF Raw - UnderTaker Vs Austin for the Title in 99 - 11 Million viewers

WWE Raw - Last week - 2 Million viewers

Last edited:
Reactions: britishheel