• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What cartoons did you grow up watching ?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Transformers, GI Joe, He Man, Beavis and Butthead,

That's all from the top of my head will be back with more

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Way too many to name in one post but some that I loved as a child were Hercules, Rocket Robin Hood, MASK, Thundercats, Tom and Jerry, Duck Tales, Dungeons and Dragons and The Raccoons.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Tom and Jerry, Woody Woodpecker, Transformers, GI Joe, He-Man, Scooby Doo and Bugs Bunny.

Those were my favorites, and out of those, the first two I listed I watched religiously. I loved The Flintstones and The Jetsons. When they did the crossover with them for their movie, that was a great day. :lol:

W-olf

Son Of A How did I forget Mask and Thundercats

Silverhawks and Inspector Gadget while at school those were the days lol .

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Scooby-Doo, Inspector Gadget, Batman: The Animated Series, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Doug, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Simpsons, and Tintin.

Oh and Dragon Ball Z.

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Recess, Rugrats, Pinky & The Brain, Mr. Benn, Animaniacs, Hey Arnold!, Pokemon, Digimon, Johnny Bravo & of course, The Simpsons

Citan

Looney Tunes
ReBoot
Beasties/Beast Wars
Mysterious Cities of Gold
The Three Musketeers

W-olf

Recess , Rugrats good stuff .

Disney's Darkwing Duck Ducktales and Gummy Bears too yep watched those too .

Citan

I too have watched the Smurfs as a kid. Forgot about it.

And how in God's name did I forget the Flintstones?!

Also watched Yogi Bear, and some other Hannah Barbera shows.

Strangely, I never got into Scooby Doo at all.

Mack 2

The smurfs is the only one that comes to mind atm. I'm sure there were more, just can't remember them atm.