What can WWE do to make Smackdown interesting again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
lol it's better than now....
609e5198ae87a2eacc429ae2e9402e5a.gif

Reactions: edge4ever

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My spur of the moment idea would have been to replace Smackdown with NXT completely.
NXT talent may not be ready, but it doesn't mean fans aren't ready to attach themselves to the NXT talent

My next idea is to have a couple of exclusive feuds and make the U.S title a centerpiece of the show

Give the NXT champion face time and make an effort to highlight international/ethnic diversity on SD.

If the U.S title is to switch hands, have it switch hands on Smackdown. Ideas welcome.
us champ could be john cena or rusev

Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
us champ could be john cena or rusev

Cena will never be the US champ again. He's been in the ME scene for 10 years, WWE's not gonna just throw him back to midcard. lol

While Rusev can win the US title and then change it to either European or Russian title, since hating on America is his gimmick.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yea I dont think rusev would be camp but I could see him or big show

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yea I dont think rusev would be camp but I could see him or big show

Rusev is eventually gonna become a champ. He's been on a push for months, it's just a matter of what championship he'll win, it's either the US title or the Intercontinental title... And he's probably gonna get a push into the ME scene, at some point.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Rusev is eventually gonna become a champ. He's been on a push for months, it's just a matter of what championship he'll win, it's either the US title or the Intercontinental title... And he's probably gonna get a push into the ME scene, at some point.

Yea true he has been on the "hunt"

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
[QUOUT C.M. Bryan, post: 914593, member: 6611"]I already have, my friend.[/QUOTE]
Im Jenna

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Blue ring ropes, different stage, storylines that don't happen on RAW, etc.

Oh fuck yeah, I miss those blue ropes they used to have. I miss the red ones on RAW, as well.

As far as the different brand storylines go, that's not gonna happen soon, 'cause they've united the titles, so... Maybe someday. One can dream.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Lol, you messed up another quote. Just click on the 'REPLY' button and that's all you have to do.

Umm, I was expecting something like you were gonna propose that we make some sort of bet, instead of telling me your name. lol