What can WWE do to make Smackdown interesting again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lol, you messed up another quote. Just click on the 'REPLY' button and that's all you have to do.

Umm, I was expecting something like you were gonna propose that we make some sort of bet, instead of telling me your name. lol
Im new to this so how do u make bets on here?

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well the only reason why is because I just dont kno about the others

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I placed more bets

Cool.

Smart girl, you bet on Orton... Just so you know, when you decide to bet next time (for the next PPV, Survivor Series), put more money on those bets. If you put a small amount of money like you did now, you won't get paid much.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cool.

Smart girl, you bet on Orton... Just so you know, when you decide to bet next time (for the next PPV, Survivor Series), put more money on those bets. If you put a small amount of money like you did now, you won't get paid much.
Well I didnt have much money and so thats why and I put orton because I think he could win cuz he cheats and I kinda like him too

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
l.M. Bryan, post: 914631, member: 6611"]Cool.

Hey message me

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
us champ could be john cena or rusev
I've considered the idea of putting the U.S championship on John Cena in particular.
I enjoy the idea, simply to enhance the title's prestige, provided the company does its part to uphold their end of the bargain.
WWE seeks to protect John Cena at the expense of nearly everything else. The championships are permanent investments, while Cena is temporary/seasonal.
It's sad that the talent are held in such high regard as to disregard traditional centerpieces.

WWE is lazy, however, and thinking outside the box is much too difficult a task for a global company.

Cena will never be the US champ again. He's been in the ME scene for 10 years, WWE's not gonna just throw him back to midcard. lol

While Rusev can win the US title and then change it to either European or Russian title, since hating on America is his gimmick.

John Cena will be working more and more midcard events as his career progresses (at least that's the way it should be).
He worked a mid card match at WM 30 and I fully expect more of this as his WM career winds down.
There's no shame in working mid card. Don't allow perception to blur relevance.

No matter what Vince says, this business is still performance based (match quality, revenue), not conceptual or perceptual.
I'd actually enjoy a custom made U.S title if it excited fans enough to raise revenue.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
John Cena will be working more and more midcard events as his career progresses (at least that's the way it should be).
He worked a mid card match at WM 30 and I fully expect more of this as his WM career winds down.
There's no shame in working mid card. Don't allow perception to blur relevance.

No matter what Vince says, this business is still performance based (match quality, revenue), not conceptual or perceptual.
I'd actually enjoy a custom made U.S title if it excited fans enough to raise revenue.

I have no problem with Cena working midcard matches. Quite frankly, I don't care if he stays or if he goes (to become 'Hollywood Cena', lol). The only way WWE could make me/us care about Cena is if he turned heel. But I don't think they'll be doing that any time soon, it may hurt their pockets. 'cause he's still 'relevant' and the little kids wanna see their hero.

The reason I said that they'll hardly throw him back to midcard is because of Vince, that pill is just hard to swallow for him... And let alone/God forbid if Cena put someone over... I'm glad he put over Punk and Bryan, though.

We'll see what happens as the years go by. The guys I wanna see on top of WWE in the future are Bryan, Ambrose, Rollins, Zayn, Balor, Steen (hopefully), Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Harper (hopefully).

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Vince McMahon has never had a 'yes' man quite on the level of John Cena.
Hogan desired creative control, The Rock left for Hollywood and Austin wasn't afraid to tell the company where they could put it.
As a result of this, Cena may very well be Vince's favorite employee, possibly ever (in terms of his top draws).
John Cena may, very well, be Vince's last big star. From here on out, guys like the Shield and the Wyatt's will be under Triple H's clock so to speak.

VInce wants to go out with a bang with John Cena. In effect, he's saying "This is my last hurrah, top this".
If Cena turned heel and drew less than he is now, Vince would probably consider himself failure on his way out.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
1675738ec6c00bc9bba3a5f82ca41c27.jpg