What age did you lose your Virginity??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
9 Years old lol i told mat the story by pm. Also at least 50-100 lays since then lol every position and yes i always go down to australia with my women who wouldnt it rules. But yea im 18 been laid at least 100 times so far this year 19 lol.

Reaction score
^^ i don't believe that. no im not a virgin, i was 14 or 15... cnt rememebr but it was right around my birthday

Reaction score
lol, chloes friend alyssa was about to do it with her boyfriend for the first time (he was like 18, she was 14) soooo, when they're about to do it the kid gets soo nervous he throws up and rewens the whole moment, and they didn't end up getting to do it

Reaction score
No man 9 years old no joke i knew all about sex since like 5 and lost it to Natalie lol mat has the whole story lol i sent to him a few weeks ago very graphic it was in my tent lol dad nearly caught me. But i get shy if i wlak pat her in the street now.

the dark knight

i dont believe either. how can u ejaculate when ur 9 years old?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If I remember my sex ed classes you can't.

I don't know what Gerweck wrote since he's on my ignore list, but I'm sure he was full of shit.

Kassidy

Reaction score
9 Years old lol i told mat the story by pm. Also at least 50-100 lays since then lol every position and yes i always go down to australia with my women who wouldnt it rules. But yea im 18 been laid at least 100 times so far this year 19 lol.

^^^thats what he wrote monkey and i dont believe him either

Reaction score
I wish i could ignore monkey but it wasnt completely full on its hard to explain and can i ignore monkey possibly.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I wish i could ignore monkey but it wasnt completely full on its hard to explain and can i ignore monkey possibly.

Somehow I knew this one would be about me, so I decided to view it.

No you can't put me on ignore. You can't put any of the staff on ignore.

Woooooo.

Reaction score
Why exactly dont u like me is it because i hate wwe with a veangence.?

This Guy

Gentlemen. I suggest you find yourself some friends of a similar nature. believe me its worth it.

I've had oral done to me before, but she didn't want me to return the favour, so WAHEYY!! lol

Both of those quotes describe a female friend I had in high school. However my "fuck buddy" as they are sometimes called and I never had sex. There was a lot of hand jobs and oral from her and a lot of fingering from me to her. I always offered to return the favour orally, but for some reason she thought it was messy and disgusting.... *shrugs* But be careful if its a real friend. Because it can cause problems. Me and this girl hated eachother at the end of High School.

One last peice of advice here. One of the reasons I have been able to keep getting it on a regular basis is due to word of mouth.

Gentlemen, learn how to eat a girl out. Get good at it. They will keep coming back.

This is True. Though even my wife isn't as big on receiving anymore either.