What age did you lose your Virginity??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yes this might seem weird but who cares lol....and for those of you who lie and shit maybe youll think twice about it cause ima come right out and say it....Im a Virgin!At 15...16 next month lol...

PeepShow

Hell Im a virgin and Im not afraid to say it. Im 17 mutha fuckas. LOL

imported_zero

i'm fourteen and still a virgin but not proud of it me and my girlfriend well have got close to it but soemone walks in at that moment (fuck!)

Truth

Reaction score
Was a virgin until my 16th birthday in Febuary a few months ago.

King_Ash

Reaction score
was untill 16... now 18... been fucking ever since :p

Soulpower

I was 15 when I lost it.. For a while I thought about waiting until I was older, but an oppotunity presented itself and I took advantage of it.

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO at all these virgins....I lost my virginity at the young age of 15 (I'll be 18 October 6th). I'm still with the girl but we have had a rocky relationship lately (SP, TDK, and D1 knows). I was pretty nervous the first time, my heart was pounding, but after your first few times, you will calm down and enjoy sex for what it is :thumbsup:

xtremebadass

Listen, I am IWF's celebrity, but I am very religious, now sex before marriage, so as of now, yes I am a virgin. However, a little naked frolicking is alright.

Soulpower

^^^The only guy in the IWF who can say he's a virgin and still sound cool when he says it.

imported_zero

Listen, I am IWF's celebrity, but I am very religious, now sex before marriage, so as of now, yes I am a virgin. However, a little naked frolicking is alright.

lol :busted: lol naked frolicking thats a good idea lol

Truth

Reaction score
You are? I always thought you were like 17, wow thats a shock to me, that means you were a mod at like age 12, haha.