• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
I got drunk at a party and a girl was offering but after a nice load of Vodca shots I was out of my mind and couldnt even stand so...you know what would happen next.

Rell

Reaction score
One last peice of advice here. One of the reasons I have been able to keep getting it on a regular basis is due to word of mouth.

Gentlemen, learn how to eat a girl out. Get good at it. They will keep coming back.

I have never done that, and honestly I never plan on doing it. When me and Victoria (girlfriend) had/have sex we never do any oral, which sucks for various reasons...real talk, I'm a selfish person and though I want her to give me head I'm not willing to return the favor. Maybe one day things will chance, but until then, the only thing I ill be eating is chicken and watermelon...lol

Markz

Reaction score
I've had oral done to me before, but she didn't want me to return the favour, so WAHEYY!! lol

Kassidy

Reaction score
well if any of you have seen my old avatar lol, can see i have a long ass tongue and MS is right and i know how to use it well

Markz

Reaction score
^ Oh come on this is a family forum (...)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have never done that, and honestly I never plan on doing it. When me and Victoria (girlfriend) had/have sex we never do any oral, which sucks for various reasons...real talk, I'm a selfish person and though I want her to give me head I'm not willing to return the favor. Maybe one day things will chance, but until then, the only thing I ill be eating is chicken and watermelon...lol

Ok, lemme ask. Why won't you do it?

Rell

Reaction score
I'm not saying I wont do it, maybe under certain circumstances like if a girl was gonna give me oral but she wanted oral back, but If I have a chance to sleep with a girl, I'm not going to just go down there just for the hell of it...you feel me?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah I am still a Virgin.. lol but im gonna stay that way until I find the right person

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm not saying I wont do it, maybe under certain circumstances like if a girl was gonna give me oral but she wanted oral back, but If I have a chance to sleep with a girl, I'm not going to just go down there just for the hell of it...you feel me?

Dude, you do it, she does it back. Its reciprocal. Or go 69. Best of both worlds.

Rell

Reaction score
lmao, the problem is, I'm not sure if the girl I'm with will go for some shit like that, shes really a shy girl...hell I'm lucky I have got as far as I have.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lmao, the problem is, I'm not sure if the girl I'm with will go for some shit like that, shes really a shy girl...hell I'm lucky I have got as far as I have.

Ahh one of those.

I dated a girl like that. She was really shy too, but behind the shyiness is a dirty chick who just really wants it. You need to find a way to break her out of her shell.

Example.

Same girl as above. Very shy, just wanted straight sex. which is you know, ok because it means less effort on my part. But she wasn't getting off.

So it was time to break the shell.

Very simply done. A couple of silk ties from bath robes, and with permission, I stripped her and tied her arms to my bed posts. Within 5 minutes she was opening up (all puns intended).

After 25 minutes she started dirty talking and I guarantee you she had never done that before.

Then boom, after that the shell was totally broken.

Now of course, this won't work on every shy girl, but my point here is, find the forbidden thing that all shy girls have and give it to her. Mine just happened to enjoy being tied up.

Its well worth it.