What age did you lose your Virginity??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Both of those quotes describe a female friend I had in high school. However my "fuck buddy" as they are sometimes called and I never had sex. There was a lot of hand jobs and oral from her and a lot of fingering from me to her. I always offered to return the favour orally, but for some reason she thought it was messy and disgusting.... *shrugs* But be careful if its a real friend. Because it can cause problems. Me and this girl hated eachother at the end of High School.

One I've been friends with for like 12 years now, the other two I've only been friends with for a couple of years.

I know there is no extra attraction on my part, and I don't think that there is any further attraction on their part. But I can be pretty dense about that when I want to be.

Like when it would interfere with a good thing.