What age did you lose your Virginity??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
wow well i lost it at 13 lol an still having sex. so i guess right now i lost it the youngest

Trav40

Reaction score
Probably 49.

I am still a virgin..........but I'm still 14, so I'll lose it when I get married or when I am in a DEEP relationship with someone.

the dark knight

lmao at all of u especially jmay.

i never thought this could get so many replies! damn i should've made it lol

anyway, i lost my virginty to my hand at 13...nuff said lol

this is personal info T_T

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was a bit of a late starter. I dated this chick throughout high school that was like some of you. Not givin it up until marriage. Eventually we broke up. I had just turned 18 the week before, and this girl picked me up on the bus.

Ever since then its been really easy to get sex because I have a few friends where if we're single, we'll have sex just because sex is great, and none of us want to go without it.

Gentlemen. I suggest you find yourself some friends of a similar nature. believe me its worth it.

You don't have to go looking for it, and their friends, so you can just be like, "Hey, I'm horny, how 'bout you?"

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
I lost my virginity in the shower when I was 15 years old......unfortunaly there was no one else there to share this experience.

3lions

Reaction score
I lost my virginity when i was 16, about a month before my 17th birthday. I ahd been going out with this girl for about six months but she wasn't ready. We eventually split up (for other reasons) and then I started going out to more parties, etc. and ended up sleeping with this random girl ... she was fit, but not a patch on my ex-girlfriend. However, since then, I've slept with another two girls. Obviously, I would've preferred to lose it to my girlfriend, but it isn't such a big deal. it is over-hyped, imo.

Sex is just something to do, until you get married and then it becomes more serious (in my eyes anyway). But obviously, sex is great lol Sex is like wine, it gets better with time :D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
One last peice of advice here. One of the reasons I have been able to keep getting it on a regular basis is due to word of mouth.

Gentlemen, learn how to eat a girl out. Get good at it. They will keep coming back.