Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean tbf if you’d discussed it, I’d have probs advised against using it, tho the nearly wagon on Joe should still be useful

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Unvote

vote Joe
Oh Joe picked up steam, that’s good

vote JoeEx
Less than impressed with Joe. During his entire readback he only singled out 1 post, by me, that was already scrutinized by others. Other than that... nothing. Not a great attempt at fabricating activity.

unvote

vote Joe

(he's on 8 now, I believe)
Vote JoeExotic
Unvote

vote MrEvans
nevermind then.

Unvote.
Okay we got like 90 minutes I think, let's lynch someone

vote Evans
unvote

Vote Joe
Eh, gonna go for Evans

Vote Evans/Hank
unvote

Vote Evans
18 mins

unvote

Vote Joe

:bosque
revenge5.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!
A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Ingonious/Blaine (2) - JoeExotic, Lethal Banks
Hank (6) - Poyser, Raidokken, Death Meta Knight, Tweet, Alco
Juice (1) - Hank
JoeExotic (5) - Juice, Ingonious, Doddsy, Odo, MyPrerogative
Lethal Banks (1) - CraigPelton

Duel Winner Standings

Raidokken (10) - Odo, Hank, Death Meta Knight, Alco, Chris, CraigPelton, Juice, MyPrerogative, Poyser, Blaine, Doddsy

Raidokken has won the duel and no one was lynched.

Revenge_Logo.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!
A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

You are Nolan Ross
Role(s): Hacker

"Crazy Capote is back! I thought you had exiled him to the Maldives. Can't anyone follow a simple revenge plan?"

Nolan is a very intelligent, loyal and quirky ally of Emily's. He has a tendency to be rather annoying and has a strong sense of morality. He often has a strong sense of fashion. Despite often making flirty and witty remarks, he's rather introverted, partly because he has to keep Emily's secret to himself. He acts as Emily's conscience at times, preventing her from taking things too far. Nolan is very loyal to Emily, however he is not afraid to speak up when he feels that Emily might make a mistake. He tells her things such as implying that her father would be ashamed of her. He has a very big heart and lets love and emotion often take over his conscience, like Emily. His vulnerability is what leads him to his own detriment at times.

You are a Town Hacker.

You have the following active abilities:

You may twice this game at night target a player and receive a list of any results ever received by that player.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Night 1 will end on Friday at 3:45 AM ET.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
We got about an hour I think, let's make a decision people. I guess strictly speaking no-lynch wouldn't be the worst outcome since we get a flip either way but still.
Well I suppose this is a no-lynch then, not the worst thing in the world since we get the duel flip.

Today, when we're guaranteed to get a flip that is. Otherwise I'd probably lynch whomever in order to get a flip.

multiple posts kinda softly persuading people that a no lynch was fine. No lynch wasn't really fine in this case. We could have had the same outcome we had here without using a duel.

The idea of the duel was to ensure town got a longer day 1 which is (usually) a good thing and an extra shot at catching scum.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If we aren’t gonna get the flip for 27 hours then why not lmao

If you can get everyone in the game to back you up on that then will consider it as far as I’m aware everyone wants strict 24 hour day deadlines.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It should also be noted I stayed up until 5:00 in the morning to see if you guys would lynch somebody and then you didn’t so I had to go to bed so whatever.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
in any case, that does make things interesting. Certainly makes me ponder a few things immediately, and feel free to chime in anyone.

1 - The fact that Odo attached a setup spec as to why he was certain Ingo was scum, in retrospect, feels a bit forced and unlike a measured Odo that certainly would consider all aspects of things and not focus on that. I got some bell ringing here for sure.

2 - I'm going to say it's extremely unlikely Haza is scum with that flip, wifom but not much of a reason to stick his neck out when a towny was getting lynched anyways outside of a possible greed move. I don't really see it.

Reactions: Poyser

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean tbf if you’d discussed it, I’d have probs advised against using it, tho the nearly wagon on Joe should still be useful
eh being scum with you taught me that depriving town of an elongated day 1 was always a good thing so I felt good about the usage off the bat.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh, it was a red herring

good for you smark

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
eh being scum with you taught me that depriving town of an elongated day 1 was always a good thing so I felt good about the usage off the bat.

I mean this is true but there’s nuance to it. It doesn’t matter anyway

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
It also certainly has to make think as to what gave Juice this kind of confidence on Ingo's alignment, and her+odo at this point in time at least makes a modicum of sense. things to think about. imma re-read the whole thread at some point today however with a more detailed analysis, im just spouting a few immediate thoughts atm

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So Juice using the flip to look good it was

:WOW

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Funny how she 100% knew he was town

:hayden3

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Did Juice not throw out a "so and so is 100% town/scum" multiple times last game tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.