• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's always the same three and a half noses who keep causing all the drama so yeah, I wouldn't blame it on the entire section.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
It's always the same three and a half noses who keep causing all the drama so yeah, I wouldn't blame it on the entire section.

My apologies if it seemed as I was blaming the section as a whole, I was simply sharing my feelings on the current situation. I would obviously rather continue this game. Suppose I more mean I'm disappointed in people who I think know better by now and have had ample shots. I agree it's not fair to point the finger at everyone , sorry @Tweet

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I want to apologize If I've ruined anyone experience - I just not used to people targeting me and pretending they are doing it 'in the spirt of the game' when it feel much more like hazing/bullying

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I want to apologize If I've ruined anyone experience - I just not used to people targeting me and pretending they are doing it 'in the spirt of the game' when it feel much more like hazing/bullying

My question, please.

Or are you ignoring me via association?

:(

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Juice I've played forum mafia in a few places and can comfortably say this is the most hostile environment to play in. You just gotta take it all with a grain of salt. Heat of the moment stuff can be said and meant/taken personally but it's never intended as a calculated attack. Just roll with it and ignore people that are bothering you. You'll see soon enough when there's an altercation that you aren't involved in than none of it is targeted bullying.

Anyways, as one of my confirmed townies, lets catch scum eh~!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Juice I've played forum mafia in a few places and can comfortably say this is the most hostile environment to play in. You just gotta take it all with a grain of salt. Heat of the moment stuff can be said and meant/taken personally but it's never intended as a calculated attack. Just roll with it and ignore people that are bothering you. You'll see soon enough when there's an altercation that you aren't involved in than none of it is targeted bullying.

Anyways, as one of my confirmed townies, lets catch scum eh~!

I'm hoping this is true -

Status
Not open for further replies.