WEED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I really don't think that is it and if you think so you are just narrow minded. Is this really worth wasting a thread on.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Thats not pure weed , i mixed it with cigarette tobacco

I didnt started this thread to look cool . what will i get from being cool on an internet fourm ????

Just wanted to have a fucking discussion about it . But i didnt knew most of the members are whiners and lack real life . If you can't contribute to a thread or don't like it , why are you wasting time posting on it ?

Its as simple as that , if you dont know shit about something or dont like it , DONT Post , No Body is begging to hear or know your opinion .
If you wanna talk about it , leave a comment or fuck off and get a life . Being a keyboard warrior is no achievement . It just shows what your life is .

P.S----> Dont get butthurt and start whining again .

Bold 1. What consists of having a real life? Being able to sit down and smoke a little weed? Some of us can have instant access to the stuff. Me? I know sellers, I know other friends that wouldn't even mind sharing if I were to ever be like... hey let me try some of it. Heyyyyy I'm cool now... nah man. I just choose not to smoke it. I choose not to indulge myself in drugs. If you do... fine. If others do fine. I'm not going to rag you and be like... you're an idiot for smoking weed. I don't care what you smoke. You could be an heroin addict for all I care although with that I'd call you an idiot. But to say someone doesn't have a life because they decide to comment on a thread and their opinion differs from yours... that's pathetic. Its like saying... If you don't agree with me then don't say anything. Someone has some fragile feelings and it isn't the ones that disagree... its you.

Italics 1. Its a message board... we can contribute and post in whatever thread we wish. It's idiotic to say if you don't agree with something then don't ever post in it. What are we supposed to be? A bunch of fairies that agree with everything and if we don't agree then we aren't to say anything? Dude... you becoming a pussy very very quickly.

Bold 2. Can we say that nobody is begging to hear your posts? your opinions? Just because you don't want it... doesn't mean we can't say it. We don't care to hear what you have to say but you say it anyways. Grow a set of balls.

Italics 2. Nobody here butthurt about anything but you. We just say that you acting like a complete tool and you get on the defensive like... oh no they are attacking me I better say they aren't cool to get them off of my back. Heh pretty good wordplay there. I amaze myself sometimes.

I didnt wanted to look cool or shit . But most of the members here are still butthurt over that Anti-Gay post . What can i do ??

I highly doubt anybody is "butt hurt" or even cares what you said in that thread that displayed your idiocy and perverted way of thinking in that thread. We just waiting for that one moment, for that one post where you can say something without looking like a complete and utter idiot.

But being that you seem unable to produce... well we'll just keep on.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
Bold 1. What consists of having a real life? Being able to sit down and smoke a little weed? Some of us can have instant access to the stuff. Me? I know sellers, I know other friends that wouldn't even mind sharing if I were to ever be like... hey let me try some of it. Heyyyyy I'm cool now... nah man. I just choose not to smoke it. I choose not to indulge myself in drugs. If you do... fine. If others do fine. I'm not going to rag you and be like... you're an idiot for smoking weed. I don't care what you smoke. You could be an heroin addict for all I care although with that I'd call you an idiot. But to say someone doesn't have a life because they decide to comment on a thread and their opinion differs from yours... that's pathetic. Its like saying... If you don't agree with me then don't say anything. Someone has some fragile feelings and it isn't the ones that disagree... its you.

Italics 1. Its a message board... we can contribute and post in whatever thread we wish. It's idiotic to say if you don't agree with something then don't ever post in it. What are we supposed to be? A bunch of fairies that agree with everything and if we don't agree then we aren't to say anything? Dude... you becoming a pussy very very quickly.

Bold 2. Can we say that nobody is begging to hear your posts? your opinions? Just because you don't want it... doesn't mean we can't say it. We don't care to hear what you have to say but you say it anyways. Grow a set of balls.

Italics 2. Nobody here butthurt about anything but you. We just say that you acting like a complete tool and you get on the defensive like... oh no they are attacking me I better say they aren't cool to get them off of my back. Heh pretty good wordplay there. I amaze myself sometimes.

I highly doubt anybody is "butt hurt" or even cares what you said in that thread that displayed your idiocy and perverted way of thinking in that thread. We just waiting for that one moment, for that one post where you can say something without looking like a complete and utter idiot.

But being that you seem unable to produce... well we'll just keep on.

Disaggreaing over something is different that trying to act too grown up and matured and ruinig a thread . If you dont smoke weed or dont like it , WHy are you even wasting your time clicking onto a thread which clearly says "WEED" . If you dont know about something , let other talk , rather than ruining it .

RIght now we could've had a great discussion about marijuanna instead of fighting and arguing like 15 year old's . I didnt wanted to act like a troll in the begining , y'all started it .

Now it's upto You , whether keep arguing and wasting your time on a thread which is going nowhere or stop and let others talk about .

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Disaggreaing over something is different that trying to act too grown up and matured and ruinig a thread . If you dont smoke weed or dont like it , WHy are you even wasting your time clicking onto a thread which clearly says "WEED" . If you dont know about something , let other talk , rather than ruining it .

RIght now we could've had a great discussion about marijuanna instead of fighting and arguing like 15 year old's . I didnt wanted to act like a troll in the begining , y'all started it .

Now it's upto You , whether keep arguing and wasting your time on a thread which is going nowhere or stop and let others talk about .

The fact is ... you can't handle someone that doesn't agree with you. If they disagree and state why they disagree you take it as a personal attack. Fact is... this is the most discussion about something like this that I've seen anywhere. And you want people to not post because they don't do it? And because they don't do it they obviously can't know anything about it right? I don't stick my hand over fire and experience 2nd and 3rd degree burns so obviously I can't say anything or post anything about the possibilities of being burned by touching fire right? I can have opinions but I shouldn't say anything cause I haven't experienced it right? Because going by your logic that is exactly what you are saying... that unless someone has experienced it then they can't post about it.

There has been nobody arguing except you because you don't like the fact that others can see through your bullshit. And instead of manning up to it you instead turtle up and come up with even more lamer excuses for why people shouldn't say anything. Of course unless they agree with you and your standpoint. We are people with opinions and nobody is going to agree with everything you say as you are not going to agree with everything somebody else says. We can accept that... why can't you? Because we are on a MESSAGE BOARD. And on a MESSAGE BOARD people make posts. People post their opinions. People post in different threads, different topics, so again I will restate...

We are people with opinions. You aren't expected to agree with everybody's opinions as we should not be expected to agree with everything you say. We can accept that you don't agree with our opinions. Why is it that you can't accept that we don't agree with yours? If you could then you'd see that it is disagreements and not arguing... as you say "like 15 year olds" because 15 year olds would be slinging mud and calling names like homo, gay, fag, and all of that. We aren't calling names. We are making observations and calling you out on them like a mature person would. So if you would like to quit acting like a 15 year old getting butt hurt over people not agreeing with your point of view... this thread can continue to thrive.

:)

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
The fact is ... you can't handle someone that doesn't agree with you. If they disagree and state why they disagree you take it as a personal attack. Fact is... this is the most discussion about something like this that I've seen anywhere. And you want people to not post because they don't do it? And because they don't do it they obviously can't know anything about it right? I don't stick my hand over fire and experience 2nd and 3rd degree burns so obviously I can't say anything or post anything about the possibilities of being burned by touching fire right? I can have opinions but I shouldn't say anything cause I haven't experienced it right? Because going by your logic that is exactly what you are saying... that unless someone has experienced it then they can't post about it.

There has been nobody arguing except you because you don't like the fact that others can see through your bullshit. And instead of manning up to it you instead turtle up and come up with even more lamer excuses for why people shouldn't say anything. Of course unless they agree with you and your standpoint. We are people with opinions and nobody is going to agree with everything you say as you are not going to agree with everything somebody else says. We can accept that... why can't you? Because we are on a MESSAGE BOARD. And on a MESSAGE BOARD people make posts. People post their opinions. People post in different threads, different topics, so again I will restate...

We are people with opinions. You aren't expected to agree with everybody's opinions as we should not be expected to agree with everything you say. We can accept that you don't agree with our opinions. Why is it that you can't accept that we don't agree with yours? If you could then you'd see that it is disagreements and not arguing... as you say "like 15 year olds" because 15 year olds would be slinging mud and calling names like homo, gay, fag, and all of that. We aren't calling names. We are making observations and calling you out on them like a mature person would. So if you would like to quit acting like a 15 year old getting butt hurt over people not agreeing with your point of view... this thread can continue to thrive.

:)

The Fact is i aint reading all that shit and another fact is you need to shut the fuck up and one last fact is this thread is doomed , so stop wasting your time unless you dont have a life outside of internet (which is true) , then you can continue .

Lewb

Reaction score
The Fact is i aint reading all that shit and another fact is you need to shut the fuck up and one last fact is this thread is doomed , so stop wasting your time unless you dont have a life outside of internet (which is true) , then you can continue .

The only thing doomed is anyone giving a shit for a single word you say on this forum anymore. Just an ass for being the sake of it.

BDC

Reaction score

Short attention span...hmmm. Couldn't be the weed..lol :p

Pete

Reaction score

^lost the battle right there.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige

Being a keyboard warrior is no achievement . It just shows what your life is .

You are the most Blue poster I've ever had the 'pleasure' of meeting on the net, so I will explain this to you as basic as I can.

I am pretty sure everyone on this forum has done weed at least once in their life. Nobody wants to discuss their experiences with you because 1/ you can't hold a conversation on here without spazzing out into some "me against everybody" rant, and 2/ weed is not fucking cool to talk about. This isn't the 1970's and some groundbreaking stuff we are dealing with here.

Stop trolling and generally being a dumbass and people will be receptive to you. This could of been a good debate on legalizing, but the OP was so ridiculously "look at my stash I break the law!!" that it set the tone for all this bickering.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh... ah man this is fun. I was actually enjoying this weed discussion but the OP isn't enjoying the discussion anymore. Sad times.

time for a smoke break :p

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
HAHAHhahahahah You guys should stop getting serious and writing 20 lines , pointing out mistakes and moaning . It clearly shows most of you are just nerd keyboard warriors , who are grouped by bullies in high school . Internet hero's like most of you , cant say a word to anyone in real life so all your anger and rage comes gets out on an internet form . Like a Pussy :p .

The Battle hasn't ended , it has just started . I feel sorry for most of you , coz in real your faggotass is the center of every joke , So i dont mind . let your anger and frustration come out here , because here the worst somebody can do is capslock you to death .

Now dont go to bathroom and cry like a teenage slut just because a guy on internet is making fun of you .

Let the Battle begin :p

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
You are the most Blue poster I've ever had the 'pleasure' of meeting on the net, so I will explain this to you as basic as I can.

I am pretty sure everyone on this forum has done weed at least once in their life. Nobody wants to discuss their experiences with you because 1/ you can't hold a conversation on here without spazzing out into some "me against everybody" rant, and 2/ weed is not fucking cool to talk about. This isn't the 1970's and some groundbreaking stuff we are dealing with here.

Stop trolling and generally being a dumbass and people will be receptive to you. This could of been a good debate on legalizing, but the OP was so ridiculously "look at my stash I break the law!!" that it set the tone for all this bickering.

Actually i wanted to talk about legalizing e.t.c.. but the moment i posted , You guys were like " Grow Up" e.t.c.. , so what can i do , if most of you dont want to have a serious discussion

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Why did you remove the troll from your sig/avy? Was that too obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.