• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mayhem

Just wanted to know how many people smoke weed here . Want to have a discussion about it . What is your favourite way to smoke it ? I love the old classic way of rolling a joint . Its is easy , cheap and safe . If compare to other ways like bong e.t.c..

And for the sake of Post , here is the pic of today morning , i was about to roll a joint . ;)

Photo0490.jpg

Mr.Mayhem

Just wanted to have a conversation about ganja . What does it have anything to do with growing up ?? Its not that i am trying to be like " Ohh i am so kewl , i smoke mary jane" , Just wanna have a discussion about it .

Slim

If the topic is strictly about weed... there is no need to post a pic. its unnecessary. Posting it just adds a ... hey look at me I have proof I smoke.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
This is like the 4th weed thread this last year in this section. So yes it belong in this section(could have just searched for an older one to be honest) and yeah I smoke weed. I just don't brag about it like it ups your cool.

Guano

I thought this was a pretty common rule on the internet, but if you're going to do something stupid don't;

A) Don't post pictures.
B) Don't brag about it.
C) This one is just for Mayhem and it deserves a video,

[video=youtube;yl0Ys3DS870]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl0Ys3DS870[/video]

To answer your wonderfully, written question Mr. Mayhem, Yes, but do people honestly care? No.

Have a wonderful day.

Mr.Mayhem

I just posted the pic because i was rollin a joint before writing this post . I dont know how just posting a pic makes me look like i am trying to look "cool" . I wanted to share experiances , best method e.t.c.. it wasnt about me telling i smoke ganja . Just a discussion . :p .

Deezy

DZ PZ
Personal pics on a forum?

What is this? Facebook?

Go Tweet weed pics and not get a job, ya Bob Marley ass mofo.

Marijuana isn't a plant to just show how cool you are and tell everyone how you smoke from a vaporizer or how high you get, some people actually use it for what it is useful for. Namely cancer patients, arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis, people who abuse this plant are worse than the people who condemn it.

Mr.Mayhem

Personal pics on a forum?

What is this? Facebook?

Go Tweet weed pics and not get a job, ya Bob Marley ass mofo.

Marijuana isn't a plant to just show how cool you are and tell everyone how you smoke from a vaporizer or how high you get, some people actually use it for what it is useful for. Namely cancer patients, arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis, people who abuse this plant are worse than the people who condemn it.

How do you know i abuse it ?. Probably i am suffering from some shit which can be cured from weed .
lets say i tried to look cool , What will i get from being cool on an internet fourm ? SHIT !! i aint gaining nothing . What will i achieve by becoming cool in your prespective ??

Status
Not open for further replies.