WEED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PY.

Reaction score
Personal pics on a forum?
What is this? Facebook?

Funny, there's a post your picture thread though.

What the hell is the big deal if do0d wants to talk about weed and post a pic? Y'all are kinda overreacting.

Anyway, yeah I smoke weed. I'm on probation now till October for a dumbass Resisting Arrest charge so as of now, I can't technically smoke it. As soon as I'm off probation though? Smoking at least an 8th in one blunt.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
How do you know i abuse it ?. Probably i am suffering from some shit which can be cured from weed.

lets say i tried to look cool , What will i get from being cool on an internet fourm ? SHIT !! i aint gaining nothing . What will i achieve by becoming cool in your prespective ??

Seeing as this is the second forum I've seen you make a thread about WEED, I can make the simple 1+1 math and figure out, that you are trying to project something here.

Also, weed can't cure stupid, it only enhances it.

Not that I'm saying the plant makes people stupid, not by a long shot. It only brings it out more for everybody to see.

And spare me the "I'm not trying ta be kewl" speech, it's pretty obvious that's a lie.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
And spare me the "I'm not trying ta be kewl" speech, it's pretty obvious that's a lie.

Ok , yeah i am trying to be kewl on a internet fourm , where things are forgotten the second they are posted . Discuss and enjoy the post rather than trying to act like you are too mature and "sophisticated" to talk about weed .

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Nah this won't be forgotten. I'll always remember you as the stoner who thinks it's cool to smoke weed and brag about it. There's a few others on these forums that've bragged about it too.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ok , yeah i am trying to be kewl on a internet fourm , where things are forgotten the second they are posted . Discuss and enjoy the post rather than trying to act like you are too mature and "sophisticated" to talk about weed .

I never said I was too mature and sophisticated to smoke weed, I never said I smoke or didn't smoke. You are just trying to put words into my posts that are simply not there. Kind of like how you constantly act like when someone disagrees with you, it's a full on attack.

And stop trying to act like you are not trying real hard to come off as cool here, your introduction thread is just one "look at me! I'mma kewl gai ffs lol."

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
At least with the arguing and disagreeing this the longest weed thread I've seen on here.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
I never said I was too mature and sophisticated to smoke weed, I never said I smoke or didn't smoke. You are just trying to put words into my posts that are simply not there. Kind of like how you constantly act like when someone disagrees with you, it's a full on attack.

And stop trying to act like you are not trying real hard to come off as cool here, your introduction thread is just one "look at me! I'mma kewl gai ffs lol."

I wasnt talking about you , smartass . it was for the dude who was trying to act too "grown up" to talk about Weed .

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I wasnt talking about you , smartass . it was for the dude who was trying to act too "grown up" to talk about Weed .

you do realize that you quoted his post when you made the comment right? So it sorta looks like you were directing it at him.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
you do realize that you quoted his post when you made the comment right? So it sorta looks like you were directing it at him.
Probably not.

After all... he smokes weed!

:OLE!:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Ummm.. dude I was showing you why he believed your post was directed towards him. Like that was it... and this is your action? This is your reaction? How about admit you messed up and I dunno... carry on like an adult.

Instead you take this juvenile route and then act... I'm like tryin to be kewl on the internet... I'm not tryin to be popular on the internet... blah blah...

How bout pick a side and stick with it. You wanna be mature about it... fess up and move on. you wanna keep actin like a kid... keep doin what you are doin and we'll keep pointing out where you take your missteps.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
LOL. Hey guys, wanna see photos of my drugs?

... What do you mean "trying to act cool on the internet"? I'm not some kind of loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.