• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Warrior has passed away

Heisenberg

WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters.

@TripleH
Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters

@StephMcMahon
#RIPUltimateWarrior Your strength of character is to be admired. There will never be anyone like you. Your spirit lives on in your family.

Jesus. Wow. I cannot believe this. He was just on RAW yesterday.

Nate

RIP Ultimate Warrior. Hopefully some details will be released soon about what happened.

Andrew

10015169_10152283205409000_4038331702447832673_n.jpg

Prodigy

Banned
"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every mans heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life then his essence, his spirit will be immortalized." - Ultimate Warrior

Prodigy

Banned
Not saying this has any thing to do with it btw just insane given the situation that just happened.

Luke Flywalker

It's like he gave his own eulogy. I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. Looking back, I was wondering why he was moving so slow and awkward... did he know his time was up? It's like he made peace and held on just long enough.

MaNonTheMoon

The promo is looking very fucking ominous right now, since less than 26 hours after cutting it the man dies.

I'm still in shock and not entirely processing this right now because of that very reason. Less than a day ago, he was alive and well. He looked a little rosey around the cheeks and a little gassed after the bit with the ropes, but he looked alright.

PHX

Legacy Member
Unbelievable the man just got put in the hall, on Raw for the first time in years and just like that he is gone. At least he got to do that stuff before he passed but this is very sad and shocking R.I.P.