VWE: Violent Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWERawLogo.png

Raw Preview for Tomorrow Night:

With Triple H teaming with the McMahon crew, its been impossible for Shawn Michaels to relax. Shawn will be in the Elimination Chamber this sunday agaist 5 other men, what has already put pressure on him. Shawn is getting mad, and wants to end Triple H for good. What will he do to the VWE Champion tomorrow night, just 6 days before No Way Out?

Chris Jericho knows that he is in a fight, and it wont be easy, agaist CM Punk and MVP. CM Punk has told Jericho to fight his hardest, cause Punk will be. MVP has just been attacking Jericho and CM Punk on a off, and tomorrow night, it will be CM Punk .vs. MVP in a singles match, with Jericho off to the side. What will happen, with Jericho being ringside the madness?

Vince McMahon is now trying to destroy Stone Cold Steve Austin, by putting him in a match agaist his son, Shane McMahon for tomorrow night, for the final spot in the Raw Elimination Chamber. Vince has told Stone Cold, that he wont let him get to WrestleMania healty, will he keep his word, and destroy the Rattlesnake?

Santino Marella and Rey Mysterio have been going at it for the past 2 weeks already, and tonight is their last week to mouth off. Can Santino Marella keep his word, when he says that he will be IC Champion till WrestleMania 25? Rey Mysterio wants to bash this italian idoit down, and he promised, that he will do his best to take the title home.

Vince has announced special on VWE.com, that Saturday Night's Main Event, being held August 2nd 2008, will be held in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. But not in a arena...in a Baseball park. Thats right, Vince wants to add special things to SNME, and he wants to create history, as he will air and show SNME at CanWest Park in Downtown Winnipeg. VWE officials got the word, and announced it over the radio, that the fireworks display will simply be amazing, and as big as WrestleMania pyro......in a baseball stadium? Wow, only a 16,000 seater? Its going to be historic for sure! Vince said that he will fill the whole field with chairs, for the fans. Here is a picture of the location.
WWESaturdayNightsMainEventLocation.jpg

VWE Raw Card for Tomorrow Night:

WWERosterMVP.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg

WWERosterShaneMcMahon.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
( Spot in the Raw Chamber at No Way Out )

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWERawLogo.png

VWE Presents: Monday Night Raw!!! LIVE July 14th 2008 Only on IWF!

* VWE Raw's theme hits loud threw the arena, as fans around the world are clicking on their TV's to watch Raw *

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Lights circle the arena, as the crowd stands on their feet jumping up and down, excited for tonights show, as the camera goes to the Comentators, JR and King! *

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! Im Jim Ross, my broadcast partner, Jerry King!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Hello everyone, im The King, and tonight is the last episode of Raw, Before No Way Out.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: This Sunday is looking great, as the 2 Elimination Chambers will go under-way!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Also, Santino Marella .vs. Rey Mysterio for the IC Championship.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: And Chris Jericho defends his VWE Violent Championship, agaist CM Punk and MVP.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: We are only 4 weeks away, from the biggest event in sports entertainment, WrestleMania!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Also for ECW, can JBL keep his title till WrestleMania? or will Edge steal it for the big show?
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Tonight on Raw, we have Shane McMahon .vs. a mystery opponent to get into the Chamber this sunday.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Also, MVP .vs. CM Punk, and Jericho will be ringside.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: And also, we have...

ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!! Triple H's theme hits.

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: And now, the VWE Champion is here.

Triple H makes his way down the ramp, with a new shirt, available on VWEShop.com. He enters the ring, and spits water high in the air. He holds the title around his shoulder, and grabs a mic.

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Last week, I was here in the ring, and I was in a match with Stone Cold Steve Austin * crowd goes wild *. What I didnt see coming, was his little partner running up, and almost kicking my head off. Shawn Michaels, ive warned you once, and once is enough. You are messing with the wrong man, the wrong champion, cause This Sunday in the Elimination Chamber, im going to make sure, I end your pathetic career! I will walk into the showcase of the immortals, and be VWE Champion. Il kick whoevers ass I need to kick to win at WrestleMania. And me holding the VWE title will go down in History!

Shawn Michaels theme hits!!!!

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Its Shawn Michaels, the man, that got screwed last month at Royal Rumble!

* Shawn runs into the ring, and attacks Triple H. Triple H fights back, and throws many punches to Shawn. Triple H takes the VWE title, and bashes HBK in the skull with it, knocking him to the mat. Security runs down the ramp, untill Vince McMahon walks down the ramp. Vince clears security, and Vince tells Triple H to grab Shawn Michaels. Vince slides in a steel chair, and Triple H Pedigree's Shawn's head into the steel chair. Shawn is busted open, and Triple H and Vince leave, as Triple H holds the VWE title high!

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Thats just sick, Triple H injuring Shawn Michaels. They should leave him alone!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Ofcourse, Shawn has a brutal match coming up at No Way Out this sunday!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: After the break, it is MVP .vs. CM Punk, so dont go away!

-Commercial Break-

( Raw comes back to air, with Lillian Garcia standing in the ring )

WWERosterLillianGarcia.jpg
: This match is scheduled for pinfall!

CM Punk's theme hits!!! CM Punk makes his way down the ramp, as the fans go wild! CM Punk enters the ring, and the match is about to start.

MVP's theme hits!! MVP comes from the tunnel, and he walks down the ramp, as he stops, and his pyro hits. He enters the ring, and looks at CM Punk.

5.........4........3.........2........1........His pyro hits along the stage, BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Jericho enters the stage, as he walks down the ramp, getting good pop from the fans. He enters the ring, and sits with JR and King.

WWERosterMVP.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg

Bell Rings:

MVP and CM Punk circle the ring, and with no heziation, MVP runs at Punk, and they collide in the middle of the ring. MVP tosses CM Punk to the side, as he smiles, and the crowd boo's MVP. Punk gets back up, and fights aggresivly towards MVP, and irish whips him agaist the ropes. MVP runs back, but Punk hits a dropkick to the chest of MVP. MVP gets back up quickly, and throws many punches to Punk. MVP throws Punk into the turnbuckle, and starts pounding on him. MVP backs up, and he runs towards Punk, but Punk throws him over the turnbuckle, and he lands ontop of the turnbuckle, hurting his ribs. Punk grabs MVP, and is going to throw him off of the turnbuckle, but Punk lifts MVP in a GTS position. He goes to hit his finisher, but is dodged by MVP, and he DDT's Punk right off of the turnbuckle, smashing his head onto the canvas.

MVP stands back up, and Punk is on the ground, holding his head. MVP grabs Punk, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, MVP swinning kicks Punk across the chest, and Punk falls to the mat. MVP goes to pin Punk, 1....2....Punk breaks the pin. Punk stands back up, and MVP big boots CM Punk to the turnbuckle! Punk lies on the turnbuckle, and MVP runs towards him, but Punk lifts MVP in the GTS position, and he goes to hit his finisher finally, but MVP dodges it, and rolls up Punk for the win, 1....2....Punk kicks out at 2! MVP is starting to get a bit moody, and he grabs Punk, and goes to hit his finisher, but Punk dodges it, and irish whips MVP agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, MVP Clothslines CM Punk! MVP smiles, as he lifts Punk off from lying on the mat, and CM Punk picks up MVP out of nowhere, and hits a head-smashing GTS on MVP! Punk lays on MVP for the pin, 1....2....3!

Winner: CM Punk via pinfall at 10:00

After the match, CM Punk looks at Jericho across to the table, and Jericho looks into the eyes of Punk. Jericho holds the title high, as he takes the headset off of his head. MVP exits the ring pissed, and so does Punk. Jericho tells JR that he isnt worried about this sunday, as the camera goes backstage....

* Santino Marella is seen backstage with Maria and Vince McMahon *

WWERosterMarella.jpg
: Why Vince MacMahon? You can book better stuff than-a-Santino .vs. Mysterio!
WWERosterVince.jpg
: SANTINO! Im not argueing with you, the match is final, I got work to do now, so leave.
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: Oh-a-, what kinda work do you do? Counting your cashes?
WWERosterVince.jpg
: Excuse me?
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: Why are you making me-a-face Batman? He looks like the comic boy, named-a- Batman!
WAWMaria.jpg
: Uh Santino, maybe we should leave now.
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: Why? My Maria, you going to let people jump all over-a-you?
WAWMaria.jpg
: No, were talking to the boss, dont make him mad!
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: Fine, but Vince MacDonalds, I dont want to face-a-Batman fellow. Lets go my Maria..

* Santino and Maria leave, and Vince looks mad, and he continues to count his money *

-Commercial Break-

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Up next, is Shane McMahon .vs. A Mystery Opponent!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Who is the mystery opponent???
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: I have absolutely no idea, but its going to be a good match!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Thats right, oh, the match is about to start!

* Lillian Garcia is seen entering the ring, with a mic *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for a spot in the Raw Elimination Chamber!

Here comes the monnney! Shane's theme hits, as he enters threw the curtain, doing his little strunt dance. Shane walks down the ramp, and into the ring, as he does his dance again.

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Well....who is it?

* Shane is waiting in the ring *

STONE COLD'S theme hits!!!

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Baw God King! Its the Royal Rumble Winner, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Stone Cold enters the ring, and goes right at Shane as the match begins.

WWERosterShaneMcMahon.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
( Spot in the Raw Chamber at No Way Out )

Bell Rings:

Shane runs at Stone Cold, and goes to Clothsline him right when the match starts, but Stone Cold dodges it, and Shane stops him in the middle of the ring, and Stone Cold Stunns Shane McMahon, and he falls out of the ring. Stone Cold walks over to the ring, and climbs out, as Triple H appears, and smashes Stone Cold's head in with a chair! The ref see's the action, and rings the bell. Triple H looks at Stone Cold, and he climbs into the ring, with the chair, and the VWE Championship. Triple H swings the chair down to the injured Stone Cold, and hits him in the knee. Triple H throws the chair out of the ring. He kicks Stone Cold in the gut, and Pedigree's him! Triple H holds the VWE title high, as Shawn Michaels runs in, and attacks Triple H! Shawn throws many hard punches to the head of The Game, and Triple H throws Shawn off of him.

Stone Cold climbs out of the ring, as Triple H runs out of the ring, and around the corner. Stone Cold grabs the used Steel Chair, and smashes Triple H in the head with it! Shawn has a bandage over his head, from earlier today, and Triple H is getting assaulted by both Shawn and Stone Cold. Shane runs out, and grabs Shawn, and goes to irish whip him into the steel steps, but Stone Cold attracks his attention, and he Stunns Shane, but as Shane turns around, Shawn Michaels delivers Sweet Chin Music! Shawn exits the arena with Stone Cold, as they walk up the ramp, and Triple H looks at them with a mean look, and he holds onto the VWE title.

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin via DQ 0:12 ( Stone Cold is in the Raw Chamber for No Way Out! )

After the match, Shane lays on the mat hopeless, and Triple H looks pissed, as the camera goes backstage to Michael Cole!

WWERosterCole.jpg
: Ladies and Gentlmen, im here with the Animal, Batista!
WWERosterBastista.jpg
: Hey Michael.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: With you being in the Raw Elimination Chamber this sunday, are you nervous?
WWERosterBastista.jpg
: No, im not really nervous, I am excited. I cant wait to capture the VWE Championship, and headline WrestleMania.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: There is 5 other men besides you, and they are all skilled. How much of a chance do you think you have?
WWERosterBastista.jpg
: I have a better chance than anyone, but Triple H better look out, hes the target for the match.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: Ok, thanks for attending this interview, and we cant wait to see your match at No Way Out!
WWERosterBastista.jpg
: Thanks, take care man.

* Batista walks off camera, as the show goes to commercial *

-Commercial Break-

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Welcome back to the last bit of Monday Night Raw!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Oh wait, the VWE Champion, Triple H is backstage!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: great! Lets go live!

* Triple H is seen walking, and he walks past Kane, but Kane stops *

WWERosterKane.jpg
: Hahahaha.....HAHAHA! Triple H, I can tell you.....how long your going to have that title.
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: First of all, I cant understand what your saying, so speak human.

* Kane uppercuts Triple H, and they battle in a fist fight. Triple H kicks Kane in the gut, and Pedigree's him to the ground. *

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: That is what happends, when you mess with a man with twice as much power as you.

* Triple H continues walking down the hall, untill the lights go out, and then the lights appear back on, and Triple H is knocked on the floor, unharmed *

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: What the hell? Who are you?

WWERosterTaker.jpg
: Trrrripppllee H, you and the McMahon's can.......REST IN PEEEEAACE!

* the lights blow up, and Triple H runs out from the hallway *

Triple H runs into Vince's office, and Vince isnt in his chair. Triple H looks around, and the door shuts behind him. He grabs a bat from Vince's office...

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Ok, come out Undertaker! Im not afraid of you!

* Vince's office papers are struck by some light, and they catch on fire *

WWERosterTaker.jpg
: Yourrrr death awaits!!!! Triple H!

* Triple H finds out that the door is locked, and he calls for security. The room is filling with smoke, and securtiy rush in, and they open the door. Triple H rushes out, and they put out the fire. Triple H runs out of the arena, with the VWE title. *

[ Show Closes ]

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWEECWLogo.png

ECW Preview for Tomorrow Night:

With lots of ECW Superstars taking the night off tomorrow, to relax for No Way Out to come in 4 days, tension will break loose between Edge and World Heavyweight Champion, JBL. No Way Out is putting pressure on the champion and Edge. WrestleMania 25 is just around the corner, and Edge wants the title walking into WrestleMania. Tomorrow night, Edge hosts the Cutting Edge, and his special guest....his opponent in 4 days, JBL!

There is 1 spot left in the Elimination Chamber ( ECW ), and Umaga and Hardcore Holly will fight for it. Hardcore Holly wants to prove he is ECW material, but he has been roadblocked by the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. Estrada said, that Umaga will win this match, and win the ECW Elimination Chamber, to face the champion at WrestleMania....can Umaga do it? or will Hardcore Holly strike again?

Jeff Hardy .vs. Shelton Benjamin will take place tomorrow, and their side managers, Tommy Dreamer and Matt Hardy will make sure their team member wins. At No Way Out, its The Hardy's .vs. Dreamer and Benjamin. Shelton wants to defeat Jeff tomorrow, and prove that there is no chance for the Hardy's, and that there is No Way Out. Where will this match end up, and could it get a little overhand?

Mick Foley announced that ratings for ECW and Raw are dropping due to the amount of matches each week thats been happening ( 2 ). Superstars have been taking time off to get ready, so if this happends again, they will be fired. This week will have only 2 matches, but next week for both Raw and ECW will be much better. Mick Foley has a mager and a historical announcment that he will make next week on ECW, featuring the vacated Extreme Title, that RVD dropped after his injury at Royal Rumble last month. What will Mick Foley address about the title?

Card for ECW tomorrow Night:

WWERosterHolly.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterUmaga.jpg
WWERosterEstrada.jpg
( Spot in the ECW Chamber in 3 days, at No Way Out )

WWERosterJeff.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterBenjamin.jpg

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWENoWayOutLogo.png

VWE Presents: No Way Out!!! LIVE July 20th 2008 Only on IWF!!!

* No Way Out's theme hits, as the crowd is full of excitment, and clips from the previous weeks of shows are shown *

And Now......Raw and ECW present......VWE's second PPV........NO WAY OUT!

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Lights circle the arena, as the crowd stands on their feet jumping up and down, excited for tonights PPV, airing around the world *

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Welcome to the second ever PPV of VWE, No Way Out! Im Jerry Lawler, and my partner here at ringside, Jim Ross!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Hey, and welcome to No Way Out! Tonight has amazing matches, for both Raw and ECW! Lets join you with ECW Commentators, Tazz and Mike Adamle!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Hey, im Tazz, and tonight is going to be brutal for ECW! Beside me, is my broadcast partner, Mike!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Hey, tonight is going to feature the 2 Elimination Chamber matches, whitch I cant wait for!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: As you can see, the Chamber is hanging high above us, and tonight, it will be released to violence.

* The camera points to the chamber hanging high above the ring, as a bell is rung *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Tag Team Match-Up!

Shelton Benjamin's theme hits!!! Pyro shoots out of the stage, and Benjamin walks down the ramp with Tommy Dreamer. They enter the ring, and await their opponents, Jeff and Matt Hardy!

Jeff Hardy's theme hits!!! Jeff comes down the ramp, as his pyro hits. He enters the ring, along with Matt Hardy, and they both enter the ring, and taunt Benjamin and Dreamer, as the match begins.

WWERosterDreamer.jpg
WWERosterBenjamin.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterJeff.jpg
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg

Bell Rings:

Matt Hardy starts out in the ring, and so does Shelton Benjamin. They lock up in the middle of the ring, but Matt overcomes Benjamin. Matt irish whips Benjamin agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Matt dropkicks Benjamin to the mat. Matt stands back up, and so does Benjamin. Dreamer is cheering on Benjamin, and Jeff is also cheering on Matt. Benjamin smiles, and he tags in Dreamer at the start. Dreamer climbs into the ring, and runs towards Matt right away, and attacks him. Dreamer overcomes Matt, and slams him to the mat, and gets him in a chokehold. Matt quickly breaks the chokehold, and stands back up, and throws many punches to Dreamer, but Dreamer isnt dishing any out back. Matt irish whips Dreamer into the turnbuckle where Jeff is in, and Matt runs at him, but Dreamer dodges it, and runs towards Matt, and lifts him up, and knee's Matt in the ribs.

Dreamer continues the violent assault agaist Matt, and Benjamin grabs a steel chair. Benjamin tosses the chair at Dreamer, and Dreamer throws it back, yelling at Benjamin that they cant use items at PPV's. Matt rolls up Dreamer from behind, and goes for the pin, 1....2....Dreamer kicks out at 2! Matt runs to tag in Jeff, but Dreamer grabs Matt by the neck, and lifts him up, for a Neckslam. Dreamer gets Matt in a vicious headlock, and stretches the neck of Matt on the ropes, as its a Ropebreak, and the ref begins counting. 1......2......3.......4.....Dreamer lets go of Matt. Dreamer goes to irish whip Matt into his turnbuckle, but Matt dodges it, and irish whips Dreamer into Jeff's turnbuckle, and Matt runs, and tags Jeff, as Matt yells, and hits a Twist of Fate to Dreamer! Jeff begins to climb the turnbuckle, and he taunts Benjamin, as he jumps to hit a Swanton Bomb, but Benjamin runs in, and pulls Dreamer out of the way just in time.

Benjamin grabs Jeff and kicks him in the gut, and goes to Suplex Jeff, but Jeff dodges it, and lifts Benjamin high, and slams him headfirst, like a piledriver. Benjamin rolls out of the ring hurt, and Dreamer grabs Jeff, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, and goes to Clothsline Jeff into the turnbuckle, but Jeff dodges it, and dropkicks Dreamer into the turnbuckle! Benjamin gets back up, and stops the move. Benjamin tags in Dreamer, and Jeff doesnt know, and he runs at Dreamer, but Dreamer lifts up Hardy by the legs, and he is lifted high in the air, and Benjamin DDT's his head into the steel exposed turnbuckle. Jeff falls to the mat hurt, and Benjamin climbs the turnbuckle, and is looking to hit a Legdrop, but Jeff dodges it, and dropkicks Benjamin in mid air. Jeff looks at Matt, and tells him to get in the ring, but Dreamer puts brass knuckles in his hand, and goes to punch Matt, but Matt dodges it, and Matt grabs them off of Dreamer, and strikes him in the skull with them! Matt then kicks the knocked out Dreamer in the gut, and hits a Twsit of Fate to him, as Jeff climbs the turnbuckle, and hits a Swanton Bomb to Benjamin! The crowd is going wild, and Jeff goes for the pin, 1....2....3!

Winners: The Hardy Boyz! via pinfall at 15:35

After the match, The Hardy's walk out of the ring, holding eachothers arms high, as they are victorious tonight. The camera then goes backstage, showing clips of Umaga, Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Morrison, Big Show and Booker T warming up for the ECW Chamber, as the camera goes to commercial break.

Ad Break:

In 3 weeks time....
Triple H: I will finally get a chance to prove who I am!
Morrison: Im a superstar!
Shawn Michaels: A Legend...
Jeff Hardy: A great beliver!
Vince: To show off my creation to the world!
CM Punk: Champions will fall!
MVP: History will be created!
Kurt Angle: I will unleash my ultimate power for this one night!
Batista: People dream, to go to events such as WrestleMania!
Rey Mysterio: At the end of the night, people cant go to sleep, thinking about WrestleMania!
Maria: WrestleMania is the heart to Professional Wrestling!
Benjamin: WrestleMania creates new legends!
Randy Orton: WrestleMania is a once in a lifetime event..
Rob Van Dam: The showcase of the immortals!
Stone Cold: At WrestleMania..
Booker T: At WrestleMania!
Undertaker: WRESSTLEMANIA!
Foley: At WrestleMania!!!
Dreamer: Will be the biggest....
Kennedy: Because!
Edge: EVERYTHING!
John Cena: IS!
Big Show: BIGGER!
Chris Jericho: IN!
JBL: TEXAS!
JR: WRESTLEMANIA 25!
VWE Presents WrestleMania 25 LIVE August 17th 2008, Only on IWF!​

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Wow, what a promo for our next PPV, WrestleMania 25, LIVE at Houston, TEXAS!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Thats right, its the biggest event in sports entertainment.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Its just 3 weeks away, and it is sure to shock the world.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Well ladies and gentlemen, coming up next, is Chris Jericho .vs. CM Punk .vs. MVP!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Also, we have a poll for you tonight, who do you think is going to win the Raw Elimination Chamber tonight?
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Text to VWE, 1-800-CHAMBER
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Its been a longtime rival between MVP and CM Punk, and Jericho was brought in to the situation 2 weeks ago.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Now, its time to see this match go down, who will come out VWE Violent Champion?

* the lights dim down, and Lillian Garcia is seen standing in the ring *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Triple Threat match for the VWE Violent Championship!!!

* big pop *

MVP's theme hits!! MVP comes from the tunnel, and he walks down the ramp, as he stops, and his pyro hits. He enters the ring, and looks at the amazing crowd, as CM Punk's theme interupts.

CM Punk's theme hits!!! CM Punk makes his way down the ramp, as the fans go wild! CM Punk enters the ring, and looks at MVP, as he taunts MVP, and MVP mouths off back.

5.........4........3.........2........1........His pyro hits along the stage, BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Jericho enters the stage, as he walks down the ramp, with the VWE Violent Championship around his waist, and he enters the ring, and looks at MVP and CM Punk. He hands the title to the ref.

* The ref holds the VWE Violent Title high *

WWERosterJericho.jpg
(c).vs.
WWERosterMVP.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
( VWE Violent Championship )

Bell Rings:

Jericho, MVP and CM Punk all circle the ring, and MVP runs, and punches Jericho in the head, and starts to attack him. Punk grabs MVP, and throws him down to the canvas. Punk continues to assault MVP, but Jericho grabs Punk, and punches him square on the nose. Jericho irish whips Punk agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Punk clothslines Jericho to the canvas! Jericho lays on the mat, and MVP runs up, and kicks Punk in the leg, knocking him into the ropes. MVP runs, and Clothslines him over the top rope, but Punk lands outside the ropes, but on the crust of the ring, and Punk pulls MVP's head into the rope! As MVP backs up from the impact, Jericho rolls up MVP for a early pin, 1.....2....MVP kicks out at 2! Punk runs back into the ring, and MVP lays on the floor, and Jericho goes to climb the turnbuckle. Jericho spots Punk in the ring, and Punk runs at Jericho on the turnbuckle. Punk climbs the turnbuckle with Jericho!

Jericho and Punk battle it out on the turnbuckle, and Jericho smashes Punk's head into the turnbuckle. Jericho is going to hit a Codebreaker on Punk, but MVP runs up, and pushes both men off of the turnbuckle, and they go crashing down to the hard floor. MVP smiles, and the crowd boo's him. MVP climbs out of the ring, and grabs the head of Jericho, and smashes it to the steel steps. Punk stands back up, and MVP walks over to him, and grabs him by the neck, and irish whips him into the steel steps! Jericho holds his head in pain, and MVP picks him back up, and pushes him back into the steel barricade. MVP kicks him in the shoulder, and throws many punches to Jericho. Punk gets back up amazingly, and MVP turns around, and Punk Suplex's MVP into the steel steps! Punk grabs MVP and irish whips him back into the ring, and Punk slides into the ring.

Punk lifts MVP up, and he smiles, as he is about to hit the GTS, but MVP dodges it, and and hits a DDT to Punk! MVP stands back up, and he gets Punk in a armlock, and the ref is paying attention to Jericho, and his injured Shoulder. Punk is taping after the brutal violence, and the ref doesnt see it. MVP lets go of the move, and walks over to the ref. He begins to argue with the ref, and then the ref turns his back on MVP. MVP attacks the ref, with a blow to the head. MVP turns around, and Punk lifts him up, and gets him in the GTS position, and hits it! Punk stands smiling, and he looks at the ref, but Jericho runs into the ring with the Violent title, and strikes Punk across the head with the title! Jericho throws the title out of the ring, and he grabs Punk, and locks him into a Walls Of Jericho! Punk is in pain, and he cant take it any longer, but he doesnt tap. Jericho looks at the ref, as he finally gets back up, and Punk taps out to the Walls Of Jericho. The ref rings the bell, and Jericho smiles.

Winner: Chris Jericho via Submission at 15:00 ( Still VWE Violent Champion! )

After the match, Jericho smiles, as he holds the VWE Violent Title high. He exits the ring, as CM Punk looks pissed off, and he exits the ring after Jericho. The camera turns backstage, where Vince McMahon is with Triple H in his office.

* Vince is seen in his office, as Triple H sits in a chair beside his desk with the VWE Title *

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Vince, you cant help me in this one, its in a Elimination Chamber, you cant get in.
WWERosterVince.jpg
: Il find a way, there all going to team up on you, especially Shawn Michaels.
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Right, but I can take them on, im a champion.
WWERosterVince.jpg
: Thats why ive put Shawn Michaels in the start of the match, so he has to fight threw all 5 men.
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Where did you put me?
WWERosterVince.jpg
: Oh, your in a good spot, trust me, your going into one of the 4 chambers, I need you champion for WrestleMania.
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Vince, I want to get to WrestleMania on my own! not with your help!
WWERosterVince.jpg
: You will do whatever I damn well say to you!
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: You know what Vince, im leaving, your acting like a blueberry, I can do whatever I damn well please.
WWERosterVince.jpg
: DONT YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! Im still your boss! not your friend!
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Vince, screw off. Im going to do this my way, and im sure as hell going to win.
WWERosterVince.jpg
: ....B
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: And when I do, WrestleMania will be MY creation!

* Triple H walks off with the VWE title, leaving Vince angry at his desk *

Ad Break:
Its the after-math of No Way Out! What matches will there be for WrestleMania 25, when raw kicks off with a bang! Will there be a new VWE Champion? Will there be still men who survived the chamber?
VWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW TOMORROW!
WWERawLogo.png

WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Welcome back to VWE No Way Out, and our next match is a brutal match!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: This match could possibly be very historic, as the first ever Chamber in VWE history kicks off.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: And the best thing, its a ECW Chamber!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Oh, I cant wait! The chamber is starting to slowly make its way to the ring now.

* The chamber is seen lowering from the roof, and its making its way to the ring. As Lillian Garcia is seen standing inside the chamber. *

: This match is for a World Championship match agaist the champion at WrestleMania 25! It is a ECW Elimination Chamber match, now, 4 men will be locked inside 4 chambers. 2 Men will start out the match, and every 3 minutes, a man will enter the ring. This happends till there is 1 man left, and the only way to eliminate is by Pinfall.

Big Show's theme hits!!! Pyro blasts on the stage, as the 7 foot monster makes his way down the ramp, eyeing up the chamber. He enters threw the door, and into one of the sealed chambers. He stands in there, and awaits for the others.

Booker T's theme hits!!! Booker T comes down the ramp, as he stops, and his pyro hits on the stage. Booker T then enters threw the door, and into the second sealed chamber. He looks at Big Show across from him.

Kurt Angle's theme hits!! Kurt Angle makes his way down the ramp, as his pyro hits. He enters threw the door, and walks into the third sealed chamber. He looks at Big Show and Booker T.

Randy Orton's theme hits!!! Orton makes his way down the ramp, and threw the cage door. He enters the last sealed chamber, and looks at Big Show, Booker T and Kurt Angle, as the crowd is getting axious to see this match go down.

John Morrison's theme hits!!! He walks down the ramp, with his shades, and jacket. He enters threw the door, and tosses his jacket to a official. He stands in the ring, taunting the 4 men in the sealed chambers.

Umaga's theme hits!!! Umaga makes his way to the ring, and he walks down the ramp. He looks up at the chamber, and enters threw the door, and into the chamber. He enters the ring, and he looks at Morrison, and the 4 men in the sealed chambers.

WWERosterOrton.jpg
.vs.
WWEBookerT.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterUmaga.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKurtAngle.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMorrison.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterBigShow.jpg
( ECW Elimination Chamber )

Bell Rings:

Umaga and Morrison circle the ring, and Umaga runs at him, but Morrison dodges it, and kicks Umaga in the temple of the head, with a spinning back kick. Morrison stands back up, and Umaga runs at Morrison, and hits a powerful clothsline, as Morrison flys into the air. Umaga picks Morrison back up, and lifts him up. He is going to slam him to the mat, but Morrison dodges it, and continues to throw punches to the head of Umaga. Morrison slips out of the move, and DDT's Umaga. Umaga gets back up, and Morrison goes to boot Umaga in the jaw, but Umaga catches his foot, and lifts him up, and Slams him to the canvas! Morrison tries getting back up, but Umaga runs, and bounces off the ropes, and runs back, and kicks Morrison right in the temple of the head. Morrison crawls to the turnbuckle, and Umaga grabs him, and swings him hard, and Morrison crashes into the turnbuckle, 5.......4.......3.....2......1....., the timer runs out.

* Lights circle the ring, as then, their names appear in the chamber their in, and lights are flashing over them. The light stops on Big Show's chamber *

Big Show's chamber is released, and Big Show opens the slide door and enters the ring. Umaga turns around and looks at Big Show, as Umaga runs at him. Big Show big boots Umaga to the canvas! Morrison stands back up, and he looks up at Big Show, and Big Show chokes Morrison! he walks over to the ropes, and lifts Morrison high, and chokeslams John Morrison to the steel ground outside the ring! Morrison screams in pain, and Big Show smiles. Umaga attacks Big Show from behind, and Umaga trips Big Show, by taking out his legs. Umaga tries to lift Big Show, but is unable to, and Big Show chokes Umaga! He is going to chokeslam Umaga, untill Umaga dodges it, and kicks Big Show in the gut, and hits a spinning neck breaker. Umaga goes to pin Big Show, 1......Big Show kicks out at 1! Umaga stands back up, and sets Big Show for the but slam, but the timer runs out.

* Lights circle the ring, as then, their names appear in the chamber their in, and lights are flashing over them. The light stops on Kurt Angle's chamber *

The ref is having a hard time releasing Kurt's chamber, and it finally opens up. Kurt runs into the ring, and attacks Umaga. Umaga and Kurt exchange blows, and Kurt irish whips Umaga agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Umaga goes to Samoan Spike Kurt in the air, but Kut dodges it, and Umaga hits the mat. Kurt grabs Umaga's foot, and hits the Ankle Lock! Umaga is in pain, and ther is no ropebreak. Umaga is holding his head in stress and pain, as Kurt apply's more pressure. Morrison runs at Big Show, and dropkicks him deeper into the turnbuckle! Kurt lets go of the foot of Umaga, and puts him agaist the ropes to rest. He gets Umaga in a German Suplex move, and hits it over the top rope, and he smashes his neck to the steel. Morrison is pounding on the injured Giant, and Big Show grabs Morrison, and throws him over the top rope, and onto the steel floor, as the timer runs out.

* Lights circle the ring, as then, their names appear in the chamber their in, and lights are flashing over them. The light stops on Booker T's chamber *

Booker's chamber is released, and Umaga is lying on the steel floor infront of Booker, and Booker works on Umaga. Big Show climbs over the top rope, and goes onto the steel floor with Morrison. Big Show picks up Morrison, and lifts him for a Bodyslam to the steel, and hits it! Kurt attacks Big Show, and Angle Slams him to the steel! Randy Orton taunts Kurt Angle, threw the sealed chamber. Morrison begins to climb the chamber, but is stopped by Kurt Angle. Kurt backslams Morrison to the steel floor! Booker T gets Umaga back into the ring, and he hits the Scissor's Kick to Umaga! Booker goes to pin Umaga, 1.....2.....3! Umaga is eliminated. Kurt grabs Big Show, and begins pounding him infront of Orton, who is still sealed into the chamber. Kurt goes to irish whip Big Show into the turnbuckle, but Big Show throws Kurt Angle threw the Chamber glass! Morrison is dragged back into the ring by Booker, and Booker hits the Scissors Kick to Morrison, and goes for the pin, 1.....2.....3! The timer runs out, and John Morrison is eliminated!

* The light stops on Orton's chamber, and he is the final person *

Orton's chamber wont open, and the ref cant open it. Big Show big boot's the glass, and it shadders. He grabs Orton, but Orton dodges it, and RKO's Big Show to the steel floor, splitting him open! Orton goes for the pin, 1.....2.....3! Big Show is Eliminated!! Booker T begins to climb the chamber, and Kurt lays on the steel floor in pain. Orton goes to chase Booker up the chamber. Booker and Orton fight at the top for a bit, and then Booker goes to powerbomb him off, but Orton dodges it, and RKO's Booker T off the top of one of the chambers! Orton goes for the pin, 1....2.....3! Booker T is Eliminated!! Kurt climbs back into the ring slowly, and Orton gets up after the hard impact. Orton has lost his balance, and Kurt and Orton exchange blows. Orton goes to hit a RKO on Kurt, but Kurt dodges it, and Angle Slams Orton! Kurt can barely move, and he puts his hand over Orton's knocked out body, and the ref goes for the pin, 1......2......3! Kurt Angle wins the ECW Chamber, and goes to WrestleMania 25!

Winner: Kurt Angle via pinfall at 23:00 ( Facing World Champion at WrestleMania 25! )

After the match, the Chamber begins to rise to the ceiling again, and Kurt Angle celebrates in the ring. He exits the ring, with a large smile on his face, and Karen runs down the ramp, and hugs Kurt. Karen holds Kurt's hand high, and they exit the ring, as the camera goes to Ad Break.

Ad Break:
Every match is EXTREME! Every match is bloody! It is ECW! Watch it every Thursday Night on TheScore, and recive the best view on your TV. Who will be the World Champion? What will Kurt Angle do, after his victorious win in the Elimination Chamber? VWE ECW LIVE on Thursday Nights!
WWEECWLogo.png

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Welcome back to No Way Out, and what a Chamber match that was, heh King?
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: I would say! It was brutal, and it makes me more excited for the Raw Chamber match!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Ladies and Gentlmen, coming up next, Santino Marella .vs. Rey Mysterio!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Santino and Mysterio have been going at it for the past 3 weeks...the match is about to start.

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the IC Championship!

* big pop *

Rey Mysterio's theme hits!!! He pops out from the stage, and he walks down the ramp, tagging the fans. He enters the ring, and looks at the crowd. He smiles, as he tightens his mask, and awaits Santino Marella.

Santino Marella's theme hits!!! Santino makes his way to the ring with Maria, as he carries his IC Championship belt around his waist, he enters the ring, and passes the belt to the ref. Maria goes ringside.

* The ref holds the IC title high *

WWERosterMarella.jpg
WAWMaria.jpg
(c).vs.
WWERosterMysterio.jpg
( IC Championship )

Bell Rings:

Santino & Mysterio lock up in the middle of the ring, but Mysterio overcomes Santino, and rolls him for a pin, 1....Santino kicks out at 1. Mysterio looks at Santino, and they lock up again, but this time, Santino overcomes Mysterio, and he irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, and he goes to dropkick Mysterio, but he dodges it, and Mysterio grabs Santino, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Mysterio runs at Santino, but Santino moves out of the way, and Mysterio climbs the turnbuckle fast, and jumps off hitting a Moonsault! Santino is on the ground, and Mysterio climbs to the other side of the ropes, and awaits for Santino to stand back up. Rey Mysterio jumps, and puts his 2 feet on the top rope, but Santino dropkicks Mysterio off of the rope, and he plunges to the floor. Mysterio is hurt, and Santino looks at Maria, and smiles. Santino climbs out to the ring.

Santino walks over to Mysterio's landing spot, and he picks him up. Santino lifts Mysterio up, and goes to bodyslam him onto the barricade, but Mysterio dodges it, and hits the Hurricana on Santino! Mysterio boots Santino in the spine, and begins to demolish Santino. Maria looks worried, and she walks closer to the action. Mysterio picks up Santino, and looks at Maria, and he irish whips Santino towards her, but Santino dodges it, and irish whips Mysterio into Maria! Maria falls to the ground, and Mysterio gets up feeling bad. He helps her up, but Santino runs in behind, and hits Mysterio in the back of the head. Santino grabs Mysterio, and Maria looks upset again. Santino throws Mysterio back into the ring, but sticks his head out of the ropes. Santino climbs the turnbuckle, and goes to legdrop Mysterio's head into the rope, but as Santino jumps, Mysterio moves out and Santino crashes to the floor.

Mysterio holds onto the top rope, and he awaits for Santino to stand. Santino stands up, and Mysterio springboards over the top rope, and lands on Santino! Mysterio is out, and the ref begins to count, 1........2........3...........4....Santino begins to stand back up, and so does Mysterio. 5........6.......7.......Mysterio throws a hard punch to the head on Santino, but Santino forces himself back into the ring, and Mysterio slides in aswell. Mysterio and Santino both stand back up, and Santino runs at Mysterio, but Mysterio trips Santino into the middle rope! The crowd goes nuts, and Mysterio begins to taunt the crowd, as he runs agaist the ropes, and runs back, and nails Santino with a 619! Mysterio is going to West Coast Pop, but Santino dodges it, and Powerbombs Mysterio to the canvas! Maria smiles, as she cheers on Santino. Santino goes for the pin, 1......2.....3! Santino Marella wins the match, and is still IC Champion!

Winner: Santino Marella via pinfall at 14:22 ( Still VWE IC Champion! )

After the match, Santino exits the ring, and Maria follows him. They both exit the arena, and Mysterio looks upset. He gets a big pop from the crowd, and the camera cuts to backstage.

* Michael Cole is seen backstage infront of the camera *

WWERosterCole.jpg
: Ladies and Gentlmen, my guest at this time, is Current VWE World Champion, JBL!
* crowd boo's *
WWERosterCole.jpg
: JBL, you have a match agaist Edge up next, what is your thoughts?
WWERosterJBL.jpg
: Its amazing that Edge even showed up tonight, its obvious, that the Wrestling God will take a victory, just like I did to that punk Randy Orton at the last PPV, Royal Rumble. I am the World Champion, and Edge has no chance in hell, of coming near this title, till AFTER WrestleMania!
WWERosterCole.jpg
: Well, the ECW Elimination Chamber is finished, and Kurt Angle won, and gets a title shot, what do you say to that?
WWERosterJBL.jpg
: Since I already know ive won this match tonight, Kurt, you better be ready, cause WrestleMania will approach faster than you think! Kurt Angle .vs. The World Champ, JBL. Its sure as hell to go down, not Edge .vs. Kurt Angle, it doesnt sound right. So Kurt, your going to lose at WrestleMania anyways, so it doesnt matter!

* JBL walks off with the World Title, as Cole looks on *

Ad Break:
Saturday Night's Main Event will be historic, as the VWE Champ, and World Champ team up to take on their opponents for WrestleMania! Also, it wont be held in a arena, it will be at a Baseball Park! Coming from Canada, Winnipeg Manitoba, in Canwest Park Goldeyes stadium, SNME! Live Saturday August 2nd 2008!
VWESaturdayNightsMainEventLogo.gif

WWESaturdayNightsMainEventLocation.jpg

WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Saturday Nights Main Event being held in a Baseball park!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: That will defently be a different experience, seeing that there is a less attendance record.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: CanWest Park in Downtown, Winnipeg, Canada!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: VWE promise, that it will be the greatest firework experience of Canada!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Right now, its JBL defending his title agaist Edge!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Oh here is that we all have been waiting for!

* Lillian Garcia is seen standing in the ring *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the VWE World Heavyweight Championship!

Edge's theme hits!! The crowd boo's loudly, as Edge comes from the curtains, and his pyro hits, going all over the stage. Edge then walks down the ramp, and he looks at the fans, as he looks mad. He looks at the WrestleMania 25 logo on the ceiling, and he gets in the ring.

JBL's theme hits!!! His limo pulls out onto the stage, and the driver exits the limo, and walks to his door. He opens it, and JBL comes from the limo, and grins at the fans. He walks down the ramp, with the World Title around his shoulders. He enters the ring, and hands the ref his title.

* The ref raises the World Title *

WWERosterJBL.jpg
(c).vs.
WWERosterEdge.jpg
( VWE World Heavyweight Championship )

Bell Rings:

JBL and Edge both look at eachother, and the gold that the ref puts on the comentator table. JBL and Edge circle the ring, and they collide. Edge takes control of JBL, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, but as he comes back, JBL runs, and DDT's Edge early! JBL begins hammering on Edge, and he picks him up, and JBL lifts Edge up. JBL swings Edge, and nails him with a swinging neck breaker. Edge crawls on the canvas, and JBL walks over, and steps on the ankle of Edge. He puts all pressure on the ankle of the Rated R Superstar. JBL steps off, and he looks at the damaged Edge. He picks him back up, and he lifts him in a Firemans Carry hold, and he throws him up high, and Edge crashes to the ring mat. JBL steps on the ribs of Edge! JBL is demolishing and destroying Edge. JBL picks Edge back up, but Edge dodges it, and hits a Edgecution to JBL!

Edge lays on the mat holding his foot in pain, as JBL lays on the mat after the impact. Edge stands back up, with the help of the turnbuckle, and he is going to Spear JBL out of the ring! He runs to Spear JBL, but JBL dodges it, and kicks Edge in the gut, and Suplex's him over the top rope, and Edge falls crashing to the hard floor below. JBL smiles, as the crowd cheers. JBL climbs out of the ring, and he grabs Edge, and irish whips him hard into the steel steps, knocking them out of place. JBL walks over, and grabs the steel steps by the openings, and throws it into the ring. He grabs Edge, and irish whips him back into the ring, but Edge has a glass bottle hidden within his hands behind his back. Edge is irish whipped into the ring, and Edge gets a good grip of the bottle, and he awaits for JBL to enter the ring. Edge fakes injury, untill JBL steps into the ring.

The ref walks over, but JBL goes to hit a Clothsline from Hell to Edge, but JBL hits the ref! Edge grabs the glass bottle, and swings it at JBL, and it smashes over his head! Glass is all over the ring mat, and Edge goes to pin the champion, but the ref is out. JBL is bleeding from the top of his head, and he looks at the steel steps, he put in their earlier. JBL places the steel steps in the middle of the ring, and he grabs Edge, and they both stand ontop of the steel steps. JBL kicks Edge, and puts him in a Powerbomb position. JBL lifts Edge high, and Powerbombs him onto the steel steps, knocking out Edge! JBL goes to pin Edge, as he throws the steel steps out of the ring, and the ref is out cold. JBL cant get the ref back up, and a ref comes running down the ramp. The ref slides into the ring, and begins the pin, 1......2......3! JBL wins the match, and is still VWE World Heavyweight Champion!

Winner: JBL via pinfall at 17:48 ( Still VWE World Heavyweight Champion! )

After the match, JBL continues on the beatdown to Edge. Edge is split open, and JBL wont stop. JBL smiles, as he is pulled back from the ref, and he raises the World Title high. JBL looks at the WrestleMania logo, and smiles. He exits the ring, but at the end of the ramp, is Kurt Angle clapping on JBL. JBL and Kurt Angle lock eyes, and JBL stays back. Kurt Angle walks up the ramp and out of the arena, as JBL looks confused, and he walks up the ramp with the World Title.

* Backstage, there is little clips shown of Batista doing push ups, John Cena stretching his arms, Shawn Michaels tieing up his boots, Kane sitting on the bench, awaiting for his match to start, Stone Cold running on the spot, and Triple H drinking bottled water, as the promo ends *

Ad Break:
It was historic! Jr: Baw God, Stone Cold has won the 2008 VWE Royal Rumble! It was amazing! LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMBLE! It was a great match indeed..... Oh no, Triple H steals the title from HBK! Get Royal Rumble 2008 on DVD, ans HD in stores Tuesday!
VWERoyalRumbleLogo.png

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Welcome back to No Way Out, and the PPV is drawing to a closing end.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Lots of suprises tonight, and the final match is about to go underway!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: The Raw Elimination Chamber, featuring 6 men, in brutal torture, for the VWE Championship!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Lets see who you voted for in the poll...

Batista - 36%
Triple H - 24%
Stone Cold - 17%
Shawn Michaels - 13%
John Cena - 9%
Kane - 1%

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Woah, the crowd thinks the Animal, Batista will win the chamber match coming up next.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: The runner up is the VWE Champion, Triple H! lets find out, cause the match is starting!

* The chamber is again, lowering from the ceiling, as Lillian is standing in the ring *

: This match is for the VWE Championship to be the champion at WrestleMania 25! It is a Raw Elimination Chamber match, now, 4 men will be locked inside 4 chambers. 2 Men will start out the match, and every 3 minutes, a man will enter the ring. This happends till there is 1 man left, and the only way to eliminate is by Pinfall.

Kane's theme hits!! red flames go everywhere on the stage, as Kane makes his way down the ramp. He enters threw the chamber door, and goes into one of the sealed chambers.

John Cena's theme hits!!! John Cena runs threw the curtain, and is hyped by the crowd. Cena runs down the ramp, and slides under the ring rope, where the door was open, and enters the sealed chamber #2, as he looks at Kane.

Stone Cold's theme hits!!! Stone Cold makes his way down the ramp, as he enters threw the cage door, and into the third sealed chamber. He looks at John Cena and Kane, as the fourth men comes out.

Triple H's theme hits!!! He walks out onto the ramp, and he spits water onto the stage. He makes his way to the ring, with the VWE Championship around his waist, and he enters the sealed chamber #4 and last. He looks at Cena, and taunts him. Cena, Kane and Stone Cold all look at Triple H.

Batista's theme hits!!! Batista runs onto the ramp, and his pyro hits. Batista looks up at the cage, as he enters threw the door, and climbs into the ring. He stands on all 4 turnbuckles, taunting the people inside them.

Shawn Michaels theme hits!!! The crowd goes nuts, and Shawn enters the stage. He knee's down, and lets off his pyro at the stage. He enters the chamber, and looks at Triple H with a mean look. He looks at Kane, John Cena, Stone Cold, Triple H and Batista, as the match is about to begin.

* The ref holds the VWE Title high, so all 6 men see it *

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
(c).vs.
WWERosterKane.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterCena.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterHBK.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterBastista.jpg
( Raw Elimination Chamber ) ( VWE Championship )

Bell Rings:

Shawn and Batista both look at the WrestleMania 25 logo, and they go to shake hands. Batista and Shawn both shake hands untill Batista pulls Shawn, and attacks him. Batista throws a few blows to the head of Shawn, and Batista picks up Shawn off the mat. He irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Shawn hits a flying cross arm. Shawn gets back up with a big crowd pop. Shawn lifts Batista, and throws him across to the other side of the ring. Shawn begins to climb the turnbuckle, closest to Triple H's chamber. Triple H distracts Shawn, and they argue, untill Batista grabs hold of Michaels, and tosses him into the air, and he crashes to the canvas. Batista hits his taunt on the ropes, as he shakes them, and the crowd gets wild'd up. He turns around, not only to witness a Superkick right over the top rope, and Batista falls onto the steel floor, as the timer runs out.

* Lights circle the ring, as then, their names appear in the chamber their in, and lights are flashing over them. The light stops on Kane's chamber *

Kane's chamber is released, and he enters the ring, and heads straight for Shawn Michaels. Kane uppercuts Shawn, and he falls to the canvas. Kane grabs Shawn, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, and Kane runs towards him to hit a powerful clothsline, but Shawn dodges it, and Kane crashes into the turnbuckle. Shawn slaps Kane in the chest, and Kane is in pain. Batista stands back up, and he grabs Shawn out of nowhere, and Suplex's him over the top rope, and onto the steel floor. The crowd goes wild, and Kane hops out of the ring, and Batista and Kane throw a few punches to eachother. Kane goes to Big boot Batista, but Batista dodges it, and lifts Kane up, and hits a hard Spine Buster down to the steel floor, injuring Kane. Shawn then jumps off the top rope, and hits a Moonsault off the rope, but Batista catches him in mid-air, and grinds Shawn's head into the chains, splitting him open, as the timer runs out.

* Lights circle the ring, as then, their names appear in the chamber their in, and lights are flashing over them. The light stops on Triple H's chamber *

Triple H looks confused, and Shawn is getting his head smashed in by the steel wall of chains by Batista. Triple H's chamber is released, and Triple H runs out, and attacks Kane. Triple H continuesly punches and kicks Kane in the ribs and the head. Shawn is bleeding all over his face, and Batista Spinebusters Shawn to the steel again! Shawn is throwing back into the ring, and Batista goes to pin him, 1.....2.....The pin is stopped by Triple H. Triple H says, that he wants to pin Shawn, and Batista looks mad at Triple H. Triple H kicks Batista in the gut, and Pedigree's him to the canvas! Triple H looks at Batista with a mean grin, and Triple H walks over to a bloody Shawn Michaels. Triple H picks him up, but Shawn Lowblows Triple H!! Triple H is in pain, and Shawn brutally attacks Triple H. Shane and Vince McMahon run in. Vince tells Triple H to kick Shawn's ass, and Shawn is hammering on Triple H. Kane walks over to Batista, as the timer runs out....

* Lights circle the ring, as then, their names appear in the chamber their in, and lights are flashing over them. The light stops on Stone Cold's chamber *

Stone Cold's chamber is released, and Stone Cold enters the ring, and attacks Kane. Stone Cold grabs Kane, and Stunns him to the canvas! Stone Cold looks at Batista, as the crowd goes wild. Stone Cold and Batista exchange blows, untill Batista Spears Stone Cold into the turnbuckle! Batista throws Stone Cold over the top rope, but Stone Cold dodges it, and Stunns Batista! Shawn has cut open the head of Triple H, and Triple H is ready to pass out, after the brutal beating from Shawn. Stone Cold enters the ring, and grabs Shawn off of Triple H. Stone Cold goes to calm down the showstopper, but he cant be stopped, and he attacks Stone Cold! Shawn Superkicks Stone Cold! Shawn is then kicked in the gut, and Pedigree'd by Triple H! Vince and Shane smile, and cheer on the VWE Champ. Kane stands back up and he looks at Triple H, but Triple H Pedigree's him aswell, as the timer goes off, and John Cena looks into the eyes of Triple H, as he has mager momentum right now.

* A light points directly to John Cena's chamber *

John Cena's chamber isnt being released in time, and Batista puts his hand over Kane, 1.....2....3! Kane is Eliminated, and John Cena cant get out. Vince puts a Sledgehammer threw the little square, and hands it to Triple H. Triple H holds it high, and he awaits for Batista to rise. He runs, and smashes Batista in the head with it, cracking him open, and he goes for the pin, 1....2......3! Batista is Eliminated by Triple H. Vince smiles with a evil grin, and the crowd boo's. Stone Cold begins to stand back up, but John Cena's chamber is finally released, and Triple H swings at Cena, and cracks the hammer ( snaps the metal part right off ) onto Cena's head, knocking him out sweet cold. Triple H cant belive what he just did, and medical officials get Cena out of the chamber, and he is Eliminated by injury. Triple H spots Stone Cold standing back up, and he Pedigree's Stone Cold! he goes for the pin, 1.....2.....3! Triple H Eliminates Stone Cold!

Shawn and Triple H both stand up, and they look eye to eye, blood to blood. They smile at eachother, and they are having their own little conversation, pointing at the WrestleMania 25 logo. Shane unlocks the chamber door, and he runs in with a steel chair, and hits Shawn in the back of the head with it, as the crowd boo's. Triple H yells at Shane, and Triple H grabs the steel chair. He points it at Shawn, but then Triple H swings the steel chair towards Shane, and smashes the chair over Shane's head, as Vince looks suprised. Vince and Triple H argue in the ring, and Triple H kicks Vince in the gut, and Pedigree's the chairman! The crowd is going absolutely wild, and Shawn is up, and Triple H turns around, and Shawn nails Triple H with a Superkick to the Jaw of The Game!!!! The crowd cannot belive what they are seeing, and Shawn goes for the pin, 1......2......3! Shawn Michaels is the new VWE Champion, and he is facing Stone Cold at WrestleMania 25 for the title!!!!!

Winner: Shawn Michaels via pinfall at 27:00 ( New VWE Champion!!! )

After the match, the chamber rises, and the bloody Shawn Michaels is seen holding the VWE title high. Triple H cant belive what he is witnessing right now, and Shawn looks at him, and points to the WrestleMania logo, and says that he is going to WrestleMania as champ. Stone Cold looks at Shawn, and Shawn holds the title with pride. Stone Cold tells Shawn not to get confortable for long, cause he is facing him for the title. Shawn exits the ring not worried, and holds the title high, as the crowd goes nuts!

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: I cant belive it!!! The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels starts out facing Batista, and wins the whole chamber match!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Shawn truely deserves it. He is going to WRESTLEMANIA to face Stone Cold!!!!!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Their both from Texas, oh my god, what a night it was tonight!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Thanks for watching No Way Out 2008, were out, we will see you tomorrow, for Monday Night Raw!

* Shawn Michaels is seen holding the VWE Championship high, as the show closes *

[ PPV Closes ]

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
No Way Out review.

Dreamer and Benjamin vs. Hardys: Pretty good match, Dreamer and Bejmain are an odd team.

Jericho vs. Punk vs. MVP: I feel like this match could have been a lot better than it was. It was still an okay match though.

ECW Elimination chamber: Good match, my only complaint would be that all of the eliminations happened in such a short span of time.

Santino vs. Rey Mysterio: The heel character of Santino really showed here. The match was good and I liked the way that Santino won.

JBL vs. Edge: Decent match, the only bad thing that I could say about it is that you had the past two matches end with a powerbomb.

Raw Elimination Chamber: I found the way that you had Cena taken out kinda funny. Did we see a HHH face turn? Great match, best of the night.

Plug: Check out POI Episode 22.