VWE: Violent Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hello, im wwerko619 ( Zach ), and ive been running BTB's for a good 10 years now. VWE: Violent Wrestling Entertainment will be my next and last. Ive ran many BTB's over the past 10 years, and I ran a E-Fed for 5 Years, HCW: Hardcore Championship Wrestling, with more than 100 sign-ups. I have improved in my writing ability's over the years, and ive had almost any fued you can think of. VWE will be a weekly thing I do, and PPV's will also be done every 3 weeks. There is 6 shows till the PPV ( 3 week span ) with 2 shows a week. VWE Raw and VWE ECW. Some mager news to let you know of, is that ECW will be the extreme brand out of the 2. Raw is almost a normal show, for the men who dont want to be decimated by chairs/tables/ladders/bats weekly. WWE has lost its organization to VWE, and all their wrestlers signed for a 3-Year contract to VWE. Some superstars want to be on ECW, and some said to not put them on ECW. PPV's will be held every 3rd weekend, and on a Sunday. All the PPV's are interbrand, and every PPV will have a stipulation match. Raw will have a roster total of 15 superstars, while ECW will have a roster of 18. The first PPV is Royal Rumble. Raw shows are every Monday, and ECW is every Thursday. The 2 managers will be Vince McMahon ( Raw ) and Mick Foley ( ECW ). * written matches may be short, due to 2 shows, and I dont have much time *

WWERawLogo.png

General Manager:
WWERosterVince.jpg
Vince McMahon

John Cena
WWERosterCena.jpg

Triple H
WWERosterTripleH.jpg

Kane
WWERosterKane.jpg

Undertaker
WWERosterTaker.jpg

Shawn Micheals
WWERosterHBK.jpg

Rey Mysterio
WWERosterMysterio.jpg

Mr.Kennedy
WWERosterKennedy.jpg

CM Punk
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg

Chavo Guerrero
WWERosterChavo.jpg

Batista
WWERosterBastista.jpg

Santino Marella
WWERosterMarella.jpg

Maria
WAWMaria.jpg

Chris Jericho
WWERosterJericho.jpg

MVP
WWERosterMVP.jpg

Stone Cold
WWERosterStoneCold.jpg

WWEECWLogo.png

General Manager:
WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
Mick Foley

Edge
WWERosterEdge.jpg

Randy Orton
WWERosterOrton.jpg

JBL
WWERosterJBL.jpg

Matt Hardy
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg

Jeff Hardy
WWERosterJeff.jpg

Big Show
WWERosterBigShow.jpg

Hardcore Holly
WWERosterHolly.jpg

Umaga
WWERosterUmaga.jpg

Armando Estrada
WWERosterEstrada.jpg

Tommy Dreamer
WWERosterDreamer.jpg

The Great Khali
WWERosterKhali.jpg

Booker T
WWEBookerT.jpg

Kurt Angle
WWERosterKurtAngle.jpg

Karen Angle
WWERosterKarenAngle.jpg

Mark Henry
WWERosterHenry.jpg

Shelton Benjamin
WWERosterBenjamin.jpg

John Morrison
WWERosterMorrison.jpg

JTG
WWERosterJTG.jpg

Shad
WWERosterShad.jpg

* I am sorry for putting Chris Benoit in my roster list, I must of accidentaly got him in there. *

VWE Titles:

VWE Championship ( Raw ): Triple H
VWE IC Championship ( Raw ): Santino Marella
VWE Violent Champion ( Raw ): Chris Jericho

VWE World Championship ( ECW ): JBL
VWE Extreme Championship ( ECW ): Vacant
VWE U.S Championship ( ECW ): Matt Hardy

* VWE's first PPV will air June 29th 2008 *

Evil Austin

pretty good roster and I am surprised no smackdown ? anyway, looks good Ill be reading but what ever happened to that thing of u and w___bo (I think you know what I am talking about)

MikeRaw

I have a suggestion... If your not able to write 2 shows in full, because not enough time, you might as well just do 1 show... I mean, alot of people dont like recap shows, especially if its every week like your matches will be...
Anyways, good backstory/roster, I will be reading.

CT Styles

Why don't you just make it WWE? That's what it is pretty much. Look, I'm gonna be honest, I think you can do better, it just doesn't seem very original. Anyway, BTB is about whatever you want so let's see what you can come up with.

Qwake

Looks pretty good and yeah I think you should just do one show tbh. I would rather see you do one good show a week then having to shows that you can't handle because that will pressure you and yeah lol. but the RAW roster looks sweet and ECW lokks just a little worse, pretty stacked and I will be reading.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWEECWLogo.png

ECW Preview for Tomorrow Night:

New fueds will start, titles will be given out, as the first show airs tomorrow! John Morrison .vs. Rob Van Dam for the VWE Extreme Championship, in a Extreme Rules match! Whitch 2 will walk out, carrying gold of VWE around their waist? Who will survive the brutal match, and become first ever Extreme Champion in ECW?

Another great match to take place tomorrow night is Booker T .vs. Hardcore Holly. As these 2 men meet, Hardcore Holly is a violent wrestler, whitch makes him fit right into this brand. Booker T being very skilled, and has been a wrestler for a long time. Whitch 2 men will walk out with a victory?

Also, Kurt Angle .vs. Edge in a #1 Contenders match for the VWE U.S Championship! Kurt Angle will be with Karen Angle, his wife, will she keep still, or break loose, and stick her nose in the match? Also, with Edge being in a pissy mood, after him almost being un-accepted into VWE, will he take the match too far?

Mick Foley has alot to announce for the first show, and with Royal Rumble being VWE's first ever PPV, things could get ugly. Rumours have been going around, Mick Foley might announce something big tomorrow night on ECW? Make sure to tune into ECW to find out!

Card for ECW Tomorrow:

WWERosterHolly.jpg
.vs.
WWEBookerT.jpg

WWERosterEdge.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKurtAngle.jpg
WWERosterKarenAngle.jpg

WWERosterRVD.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMorrison.jpg

Qwake

Looks good, I will be checking this out and here are my predictions...

Hardcore Holly Vs Booker T (come on hardcore :p)

Edge Vs Kurt Angle

RVD Vs John Morrison

all the matches look great, should be sweet...

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWEECWLogo.png

VWE Presents: Thursday Night ECW!!! LIVE June 12th 2008 Only on IWF!

* Let the body's hit the floor theme plays! as fans around the world are tuneing into ECW *

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Lights circle the arena, as the crowd stands on their feet for this exciting episode of VWE/ECW. And the lights dim down *

* Mick Foley's theme hits!!!! Crowd goes nuts, as the General Manager of ECW makes his way down the ramp, and into the ring. Foley then grabs the mic from Lillian Garcia.

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Welcome to Thursday Night ECW, and tonight will be extreme. As a matter of fact, I have things planned for tonight, that will shock you. See, there is no champions crowned as of right now in VWE, and I want ECW to crown the first ever champion in VWE. I have asked 2 men back, who want to compete for gold here in ECW, and I got 2 right off the bat. As you know, we have 3 titles here in ECW, and over the next 3 weeks, il be handing them out. And these 2 men asked for a stipulation match, and I said why not have it.....a Extreme Rules match! Im probaly guessing you guys want to know these 2 men heh? * crowd cheers loudly * Ok, il tell you them. The title that will be on the line, is the VWE Extreme Championship! The first men asked me, and it was.......John Morrison! * crowd boo's * And the next.............Rob Van Dam! * crowd goes wild! * So, we have 4 matches for you people tonight, so lets get this show rolling!

* Lillian then climbs into the ring, as Mick Foley hands her back the mic *

WWERosterLillianGarcia.jpg
: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a hardcore match!

Booker T's theme hits!!! Booker T comes down the ramp, as he stops, and his pyro hits on the stage. Booker T then enters the ring, and awaits his opponent.

Hardcore Holly's theme hits!!! Hardcore Holly then makes his way to the ring, and he looks dead in the eye of Booker T.

WWERosterHolly.jpg
.vs.
WWEBookerT.jpg
( Hardcore )

Bell Rings:

Booker T and Hardcore Holly both start in the middle of the ring, as they lock up. Hardcore Holly then grips Booker T in a headlock, and he tosses Booker T to the mat. Hardcore Holly apply's more pressure, and then Booker is trying to reach for the rope, as he slides his body to the rope, and he grips onto it. The ref then starts counting, 1....2....3.....4....Hardcore Holly then lets go. Booker T then gets back up, and he grabs onto Hardcore Holly, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as Hardcore Holly comes back, Booker T then runs at him, hitting the spinning wheelbarrow. Hardcore Holly holds his head in pain, and Booker T gets back up, and he jumps up high, and hits a leg drop on Hardcore Holly, drilling his head into the canvas. Blood then begins draining from Hardcore Holly's nose, as Booker T runs at him to hit a superkick, Hardcore Holly dodges it, and hits a brutal clothsline to Booker T, knocking him to the mat.

Hardcore Holly then wipes the blood from his nose, and then he walks over to Booker t, but then Booker grabs Hardcore Holly, and superkicks him right out of the ring, and Hardcore Holly lands on the hard floor below. Booker T then climbs under the ropes, and then he picks up Hardcore Holly. Holly then breaks out, and Holly grabs Booker, and throws him into the steel barricade. Booker holds his spine in pain, as Holly starts kicking him into the steel barricade, and he isnt stopping. Hardcore Holly then gets Booker, and irish whips him into the steel post! Booker holds his shoulder in pain, as Holly bleeds badly from his nose. Holly then walks over to Booker, but then Booker trips him, and Holly smashes his nose into the steel steps. Booker then superkicks Holly, and Holly pulls himself back into the ring. Booker T then runs into the ring, and he lifts him back up, kicks him in the gut, and hits the Scissors kick to Holly! Booker then goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Booker T wins the fight!

Winner: Booker T via pinfall at 13:00

After the match, Booker T walks out, leaving Hardcore Holly on the mat, bleeding badly from his nose, as the camera goes bakstage...

* JBL is seen walking backstage, as the crowd boo's loudly. JBL then turns into Mick Foley's office *

WWERosterJBL.jpg
: Hey Mick Foley, I was thinking, we need to improve ECW right?
WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Riiight....what are you saying?
WWERosterJBL.jpg
: Im saying you have JBL on your roster!
WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Yeah, sorry Bradshaw, I didnt book you a match tonight, but I got a plan for you next week.
WWERosterJBL.jpg
: Oh thats what I want to talk about, I want a VWE World Title shot, I dont care agaist who!
WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: And thats what I was thinking, but first, you need to prove yourself into the championship worthy. Next week on ECW, your going to go 1-on-1 with The Big Show in a #1 Contenders match for the ECW World Title.

* The crowd roars, as JBL says thank you, and he walks out from the back, and the camera goes to the announcers *

WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: The Big Show .vs. JBL next week in a #1 Contenders match here on the Extreme ECW.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: What a great match to have next week, and I wonder what 2 men will get the chance to fight for the ECW World Title?
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: I dont know Tazz, but coming up next, it will be a great battle, Rob Van Dam .vs. John Morrison in a Extreme Rules match for the VWE Extreme Championship! So dont go away!

-Commercial Break-

WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Welcome back to ECW! Tonight is just getting underway, and next up for our schedule of matches, we have Rob Van Dam .vs. John Morrison.
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: This match wont be so bad Tazz! I cant wait to see what will go down!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Be quiet, the lights are dimming! The match is starting!

* Lillian is seen standing in the ring, as the spotlight crowds over her *

: This match is a Extttreme Rules match scheduled for pinfall! And its for the VWE Extreme Championship!

Rob Van Dam's theme hits!!! Pyro goes off at the stage, as RVD makes his way down the ramp smiling, and tagging the fans. RVD enters the ring and hangs on the ropes, awaiting John Morrison.

John Morrison's music plays! The crowd boo's durasticly, as he makes his way down to the ring, and the screen goes slow motion, as he walks down the ramp. Morrison then stands at the turnbuckle, and does his pose, as he goes face to face with RVD.

WWERosterRVD.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMorrison.jpg
( Extreme Rules for VWE Extreme Championship )

Bell Rings:

RVD and Morrison circle the ring, and Morrison runs at RVD, but then Rob dodges it, and dropkicks Morrison into the turnbuckle. RVD then runs, does a backflip, and spears Morrison into the turnbuckle! Morrison holds his ribs in pain, as RVD grabs Morrison, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Morrison jumps up, elbowing RVD in the temple of the head, knocking him out of the ring. RVD lands on the solid concrete floor below, and Morrison jumps out of the ring, and he goes under the ring, and grabs a steel chair. Morrison then walks over, and then he awaits for RVD to stand back up, and then he swings the chair, and RVD dodges it, and the chair hits the steel post. RVD then dropkicks then chair into Morrison's head! RVD then climbs back into the ring, and then he gets ready to springboard off the top rope, and onto Morrison. Morrison grabs the chair, and RVD jumps, and Morrison strikes RVD in the head with the steel chair, as he falls to the ground!

Morrison then goes to pin RVD, 1.....2.....RVD kicks out! Morrison then grabs the steel chair, and he lifts it high, and strikes RVD in the shoulder with it! Morrison then strikes RVD with the chair again! RVD is in pain, and Morrison throws the dented and busted up chair back to the ground, then he goes under the ring again, and searches for a weapon. He then finds a kendo stick. Morrison smiles, but then RVD kicks his feet up high, and boots Morrison straight in the head! Morrison then grabs the Kendo stick, and strikes RVD with it, injuring RVD! Morrison then climbs the steel barricade, and then he jumps, and hits the corkscrew off it, but RVD dodges it, and Morrison hits the hard floor! RVD then grabs the Kendo stick, and whacks Morrison! RVD then climbs the turnbuckle, and he hits his taunt. He then jumps off the turnbuckle, getting high air, and hits the Frogsplash on Morrison! He then goes for the pin 1... 2.... 3! Rob Van Dam wins!

Winner: Rob Van Dam via pinfall at 12:53 ( New VWE Extreme Champion! )

After the match, Rob Van Dam holds the title high, as he celebrates in the ring. Then, out of nowhere, Umaga's theme hits! Umaga and Armando Estrada come down the ramp, and RVD runs at him to defend himself, but Umaga catches him in mid air! Umaga then swings him forward, and Samoan Slams RVD onto the hard floor! He then lifts RVD, and throws him high in the air, and Umaga catches him fast, and Samoan Drops him to the hard floor below. Estrada then tells Umaga to stop with the violent beatdown, then Umaga runs back at RVD, and picks him up, and irish whips him into the Steel Steps! Estrada then calms down Umaga, and then they both walk up the ramp, as Estrada smiles at RVD, and Umaga exits the stage.

* The camera then goes backstage, as Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy are seen walking backstage, as they enter the general managers office *

WWERosterJeff.jpg
: Mick Foley, we need to have a chat. Me and Matt Hardy havent been scheduled for a match tonight, but thats bad busniess man, were 2 of the best extreme wrestlers you got on this brand.
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
: Like come on! Booker T .vs. Hardcore Holly, everyone knew Booker was gonna pull a win. We need to be scheduled a match.
WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Guys, im not scheduling another match, but next week I will let you guys have a match. And it will be Jeff Hardy .vs. Matt Hardy in a #1 Contenders match for the U.S Title that will be on the line next week.
WWERosterJeff.jpg
: Me and Matt are partners! we cant face eachother, we want a shot at 2 men in a Tag match next week, not this crap!
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
: Oh come on man, that isnt fair! you know me and Jeff are brothers. Were not going to face eachother.
WWERosterJeff.jpg
: But wait, one of us could get a title? that would help our popularity a bit.
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
: Im not wrestling you Jeff, I dont want a U.S Title shot anytime soon.
WWERosterJeff.jpg
: Oh, so your saying, its a gimme that your going to win?
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
: I didnt mean it that way, I meant...
WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Guys, stop argueing, the match is being booked as we speak, you 2 better get ready for next week and think out a plan!

* Mick Foley leaves his office with a few papers, leaving Jeff and Matt pissed *

-Commercial Break-

WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Welcome back to the last half of ECW! Matt Hardy will face Jeff Hardy next week!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Mick Foley isnt being fair! They cant wrestle eachother, it could make them turn on eachother! There one of the best teams in this busniess Tazz!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: I also find it un-fair, but what can we do? Coming up next is our main event of the evening, Edge .vs. Kurt Angle! Wow, this match will be good!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: I agree, I have been waiting for this match ever since they announced it last night on IWF.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Well, the beautiful Lillian Garcia is in the ring now, lets listen!

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a #1 Contenders match for the VWE U.S Championship!

Edge's theme hits!! The crowd boo's loudly, as Edge comes from the curtains, and his pyro hits, going all over the stage. Edge then walks down the ramp, and he looks at the fans, as he looks mad.

Kurt Angle's theme hits!! Kurt Angle makes his way down the ramp with Karen, as he stops, and his pyro hits. Kurt enters the ring, as Karen walks over outside of the ring.

WWERosterEdge.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKurtAngle.jpg
WWERosterKarenAngle.jpg
( #1 Contenders match for VWE U.S Championship )

Bell Rings:

Edge and Kurt circle the ring, as they lock up in the middle of the ring. Edge then tries to overcome Kurt, but Kurt then pushes Edge, and he rolls on the mat. Kurt then grabs hold of Edge, and grips him in a headlock. Kurt then lifts Edge high, and slams him to the canvas. Edge gets back up, and he starts pounding the crap out of Kurt Angle, but then Kurt dodges a throw, and hits Edge in a early ankle lock! Edge is screaming in pain, as he tries to reach for the nearby rope. Kurt then pulls Edge away from the rope, and Edge is again struggling. Edge then kicks his way out of the hold, and he gets back slowly. Kurt then goes to hit a german suplex, but then Edge dodges it, and clothslines Edge out of the ring, and they both fall over the top rope. Kurt and Edge both get up, and Edge strikes Kurt. Kurt then falls to the hard floor, and then Edge runs back, and runs forward with hard power, and spears Kurt Angle!

Karen then looks worried, and Edge grabs Kurt, and irish whips his body into the steel steps beside Karen. Kurt screams in pain, and Karen goes to help Kurt. Edge then tells Karen to stand back, and then Edge grabs Kurt's head, and DDT's it into the steel steps! Edge then grabs Kurt, and starts pounding on his shoulder. Karen looks upset, and Edge smiles at her, as he irish whips Kurt Angle into the steel post. Kurt hits it hard, and he falls to the ground in shocked pain. Kurt then gets back up, and Edge walks over, and he boots Kurt right to the head. He then walks over to Karen, and tells her to watch this. Edge then gets ready to spear Kurt, but then Kurt trips Edge into the side of the ring, and he slides back into the ring. Kurt then re-enters the ring, and he looks pissed. He then lifta Edge, and Angleslams him! He then picks him back up, and irish whips Edge agaist the ropes, but when he bounces off the ropes, his elbow hits Karen in the jaw, knocking her to the floor, and Edge spears Kurt! He goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Edge wins!

Winner: Edge via pinfall at 10:43 ( Facing either Jeff Hardy or Matt Hardy next week for U.S Title )

After the match, Kurt gets up slowly, after the devastating spear, and his wife lays motionless on the hard floor, and Kurt slides out of the ring, to check up on his wife. Edge smiles, as he looks at Kurt, and Kurt looks pissed off. Edge then walks out of the arena, as Kurt carries his wife up the ramp.

WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Damn Edge, he hurt Karen Angle! I cant belive Edge walked away from that.
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: And Edge gets a U.S Title shot next week after doing that, I would reward him with anything! This is an outrage!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Well, thanks for tuneing into Thursday Night ECW, we will see you next week, also, make sure to watch Monday Night Raw!

* Kurt Angle is seen carrying his wife up the ramp, and he almost looks like he is going to cry, as they exit the arena, and the show closes *

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: I liked RVD vs. Morrison.
WM: None of them were bad, but I think that Hardcore Holly vs. Booker was my least favorite.
BP: Foley's opening promo- it was the ost in character.
WP: JBL's promo didn't seem in character at all.
AC: I noticed that you used the word 'then' a lot. It was a good show, I'll be sure to check out the next one's.
Plug: Remember to check out the next episode of POI this sunday.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWERawLogo.png

Raw Preview for Tomorrow Night:

Tomorrow Night, a new brand will be unleashed! As Monday Night Raw airs its first ever episode. Talk has been going around, that this could be a great show to witness. For our main event, it will be Rey Mysterio .vs. Chris Jericho for the VWE Violent Championship! Rey Mysterio is a big fan favorite, and so is Chris Jericho, who could possibly win this battle?

Tomorrow night will cap off, with a great match! Featuring a Fatal-4-Way match for the VWE IC Championship. The 4 superstars will feature CM Punk, Mr.Kennedy, Santino Marella/w/ Maria and MVP. All 4 have a special thing about them, and Mr.Kennedy is the most trained. Could that give him an advantage? MVP is probaly the most exciting to watch, could that help his way into victory? CM Punk has lots of skill, that could hand him gold. Santino Marella has heart, and wants to make his dreams come-true. Will they tomorrow night?

VWE has hired many superstars for the Raw brand, but not all will be appearing at tomorrow's show, due to some problems, air flight problems, family, traveling. VWE also has just realized that Undertaker will not be appearing tomorrow night. With Triple H not in any match tomorrow night, he is scheduled to be in the show, along with Shawn Micheals. Could we see something here?

The 2nd match of the night will be amazing, exciting, it will be a match to witness. As Stone Cold Steve Austin fights the big red machine, Kane in a fight to head into #30th at the VWE Royal Rumble Match, coming up June 29th 2008. Who will enter Royal Rumble with the #30th spot?

Card for Tomorrow Night:

WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKane.jpg
( #30th spot in the VWE Royal Rumble )

WWERosterMarella.jpg
WAWMaria.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMVP.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKennedy.jpg
( Fatal -4- Way for the IC Championship )

WWERosterMysterio.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterJericho.jpg
( VWE Violent Championship )

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Raw really has a good card. Heres how my predictions go: Austin, Kennedy, and Jericho go over.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWERawLogo.png

VWE Presents: Monday Night Raw!!! LIVE June 16th 2008 Only on IWF!

* VWE Raw's theme hits loud threw the arena, as fans around the world are clicking on their TV's to watch Raw *

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Lights circle the arena, as the crowd stands on their feet jumping up and down, excited for tonights show *

( A Recap airs from last week's ECW, showing Edge defeating Kurt Angle, by the spear, and also, Edge elbowing Karen Angle in the jaw. Booker T hitting the scissor's kick to Hardcore Holly for the victory. Rob Van Dam taking the risks, and defeating Morrison. It then shows Umaga destroying RVD. Then, it shows JBL demanding a World Title match. )

* Vince McMahon's theme hits! Crowd goes wild, but some boo, as he does his strunt down the ramp, and he enters the ring, grabbing Lillian's mic *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Welcome to VWE's most dominate brand, Monday Night Raw. Tonight I have scheduled 3 matches to take place, and 2 of them will be title matches. I would like you guys to be aware, that im not handing out the VWE Championship here tonight. * crowd boo's! *. But, I will be handing out the IC Championship, and the VWE Violent Championship. And incase you guys forgot, the VWE Royal Rumble will be taking place next week. Now, my third match I have scheduled is for an entry into the 2008 VWE Royal Rumble match. Thats when 30 men enter the ring, but only 1 man survives. The winner will go headline WrestleMania in the summer. 15 from Raw, 15 from ECW. Whitch honestly, is our whole rosters. Only 2 people will be left out of the Royal Rumble. my whole Raw roster will be in the Royal Rumble, so the match I made tonight doesnt work. Instead, it will be a #1 Contender match for the VWE Championship! So, I dont have much air time, so lets get this show on the road.

* Vince then hands back Lillian's mic, and then he exits the ring, then Lillian re-enters the ring, and holds the mic *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the VWE IC Championship!

Santino Marella's theme hits!!! Santino makes his way to the ring with Maria, as he enters the ring, and Maria stands ringside.

MVP's theme hits!! MVP comes from the tunnel, and he walks down the ramp, as he stops, and his pyro hits. He enters the ring.

Mrrrrrrrr.....Kennnnneddy! Mr.Kennedy's theme hits!!! As Mr.Kennedy makes his way down the ramp, he then enters the ring, and looks at both Santino and MVP.

CM Punk's theme hits!!! CM Punk makes his way down the ramp, as the fans go wild! CM Punk enters the ring, and the match is about to start.

WWERosterMarella.jpg
WAWMaria.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMVP.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKennedy.jpg
( Fatal-4-Way for the IC Championship )

Bell Rings:

Kennedy runs at CM Punk, but CM Punk dodges it, and throws a blow to the head of Kennedy. MVP and Santino Marella are beating down eachother, untill MVP throws him down to the mat. MVP then grips Santino in a headlock. CM Punk tries to lift up Kennedy for the GTS, but fails. Kennedy irish whips CM Punk into the turnbuckle. Kennedy then starts pounding CM Punk, but then CM Punk trips Kennedy into the steel post of the turnbuckle! Santino then gets up, and grabs MVP, and irish whips him into CM Punk! Santino smiles, as they both fall to the ground. MVP holds his head in pain, and Kennedy runs at Santino, and clothslines him! Santino hits the mat hard, and then Kennedy picks him back up, and throws him out of the ring! Santino hits the floor hard, and Maria runs over to Santino to make sure he is ok. Kennedy then climbs out of the ring, and tells Maria to go away. Kennedy boots him hard to the head!

MVP and CM Punk both get up, and they start exchanging blows. MVP kicks CM Punk in the gut, and he gets ready to hit his special, but CM Punk lifts him up, and slams him to the mat, hitting a bodyslam! CM Punk spots Kennedy trying to kick Santino again, but CM Punk runs over, and springboards over the top rope, and onto Kennedy! CM Punk gets back up, and irish whips Kennedy back into the ring, leaving Santino out of the ring. MVP runs at CM Punk, and trips him to the mat. MVP starts pounding him, untill Kennedy picks up MVP, and climbs the turnbuckle. Kennedy hits his special, the Mic Check off of the Turnbuckle! CM Punk lifts himself back up, and lifts up Kennedy! He hits the GTS onto Mr.Kennedy, knocking him out cold! Santino then runs back into the ring, when CM Punk's back is turned around, and Santino rolls him up for the 3 count, 1......2......3! Santino Marella wins, and becomes new IC Champion!

Winner: Santino Marella via pinfall at 9:32 ( New IC Champion! )

After the match, him and Maria celebrate, as Santino holds the title high, and he laughs at the other 3 men. Santino walks up the ramp, as he exits )

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Wow! I didnt expect that! I really thought that CM Punk had that there JR!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Me either King, Santino Marella rolled up CM Punk out of nowhere for the suprising win.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: VWE Raw has been great so far, and its about to get better, cause coming up next, is a great match.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: It will be Stone Cold Steve Austin .vs. Kane for a #30th spot in the VWE Royal Rumble match!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: I dont know who is going to win, but im sure, it will be a great match to witness. Dont go away after the break!

-Commercial Break-

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for a #30th spot in the VWE Royal Rumble match!

Kane's theme hits!! red flames go everywhere on the stage, as Kane makes his way down the ramp. He enters the ring, and lifts his arms, then lets the pyro go off at the turnbuckles.

Stone Cold's theme hits!! Stone Cold makes his way to the ring, as he enters the ring, and looks at Kane with a mean look.

WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKane.jpg
( #30th spot in the VWE Royal Rumble )

Bell Rings:

Kane and Stone Cold circle the ring, as they collide in the middle of the ring, and they lock up. Stone Cold then tries to overcome the big red machine, but Kane throws him across the ring. Kane then walks over to Stone Cold, but Stone Cold grabs hold of Kane's right boot, and flips him over the top rope, as Kane crashes down to the hard floor below. Stone Cold climbs over the ropes, and onto the floor, and picks up Kane. He throws a vicious blow to the head of Kane, and irish whips Kane into the steel steps, about 5 feet away. Stone Cold walks over to the injured Kane, and starts stomping over him. Stone Cold puts Kane's head on the top of the steel steps, and grabs the other half, and lifts it high. Stone Cold tries to smash Kane's head into it, but Kane dodges it, and the steel steps hits Stone Cold right between the eyes! Stone Cold has a little cut between his eyes, and Kane irish whips him back into the ring.

Kane looks at the injured Stone Cold, and picks him back up off the canvas. He lifts him high, and bodyslams him to the mat! Kane falls ontop of Stone Cold for the pin, 1.....2.....Stone Cold kicks out at 2! Stone Cold gets back up, and Kane stares him down. Stone Cold tries hitting the Stone Cold Stunner, but Kane dodges it, and big boots Stone Cold right in the jaw, knocking him to the mat below. Kane stalks Stone Cold, just waiting for him to rise, so he can hit the chokeslam. Stone Cold stands up, and Kane chokes him. He lifts him high in the choking position, but Stone Cold dodges it, and DDT's him in mid air! Stone Cold stands back up after the impact, and he awaits for Kane to stand back up, so he can hit the Stone Cold Stunner. Kane turns around and Stone Cold tries to kick him in the gut, but Kane dodges it, and chokes Stone Cold! Kane hits the chokeslam on Stone Cold, and goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Kane wins the match, and will now be entering the Royal Rumble at #30th entrant!

Winner: Kane via pinfall at 12:00 ( Will enter #30th entrant in the VWE Royal Rumble Match )

After the match, Kane then looks happy, and he puts on a evil smile, as Stone Cold looks pissed. He then watches Kane walk up the ramp, with a smile, and then the camera goes backstage....

WWERosterCole.jpg
: Hi, im Michael Cole, and im here with opponent tonight for the VWE Violent Championship, Rey Mysterio!
WWERosterMysterio.jpg
: Thanks Micheal, but tonight could get violent. But thats what this busniess is about, Violence.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: So Mysterio, you freaked out to go 1-on-1 with Chris Jericho next for the VWE Violent Championship?
WWERosterMysterio.jpg
: Not really, Im pretty trained up, and I know what im walking into. Im pretty sure thought, I wouldnt last one episode on ECW.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: ECW is Violent, but were talking about Raw, your in a Hardcore match with Y2J, you think you can win?
WWERosterMysterio.jpg
: Oh, I know I can win, ive been waiting for my chance my whole life, and this is the time to prove, I can be on Raw.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: One more question, if you had your chance to take on anyone here on Raw, who would it be?
WWERosterMysterio.jpg
: Oh thats a hard one, but my answer would be either Undertaker or John Cena. They both would be a difficult challenge, and I would love to fight one of those 2 men. Mabye Triple H aswell.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: Ok, thank you Rey Mysterio for letting me interview, and we wish you luck on your match coming up next!

-Commercial Break-

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Welcome back to the last half of Monday Night Raw!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Rey Mysterio .vs. Chris Jericho for the VWE Violent Championship will be good!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: What a great match to end off tonight's Raw heh JR?
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Yes, it is a great match, and I sure cant wait for it!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Ok, the lights are dimming down, and the match is about to start, so lets give the camera to Lillian Garcia!

* Lillian Garcia stands in the middle of the ring with her mic *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the VWE Violent Championship!

Rey Mysterio's theme hits!!! He pops out from the stage, and he walks down the ramp, tagging the fans. He enters the ring, and awaits his opponent, Chris Jericho.

5.........4........3.........2........1........His pyro hits along the stage, BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Jericho enters the stage, as he walks down the ramp, getting good pop from the fans. He enters the ring, and stares down into Rey Mysterio.

WWERosterJericho.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMysterio.jpg
( VWE Violent Championship )

Bell Rings:

Jericho and Mysterio both lock up right after the bell is sounded, and Jericho overcomes Mysterio. Jericho grips Mysterio in a headlock, but Mysterio slips out easly. Mysterio lifts his leg high, and boots Jericho right in the chin, knocking him to the canvas. Mysterio runs agaist the ropes, and he grabs onto the top rope, and tries hitting a springboard backflip, but Jericho dodges it, and moves out of the way, as Mysterio hits the canvas hard! Jericho runs at the ropes, and he does the springboard backflip, and connects with Mysterio. Jericho grabs Mysterio and he irish whips him into the steel post! Mysterio holds his head in pain, as Jericho walks over to where Mysterio hit, and he takes off the padding on the turnbuckle. As Jericho isnt looking, Mysterio dropkicks Jericho's head into the exposed steel part of the turnbuckle! Jericho lays on the canvas injured, and Mysterio goes for the pin, 1....2.... Jericho kicks out at 2!

Both Jericho and Mysterio stand up, and they exchange blows. Jericho tries to hit his special, the Codebreaker too soon, and Mysterio dodges it, and hits trips Jericho into the 619 position! The crowd is going wild, and Mysterio smiles, as he runs and bounces off the ropes, and runs back, and hits the 619, but Jericho moves out of the way before he could hit him. Mysterio walks over to Jericho, and he goes to pick up Jericho, but Jericho hits the Codebreaker on Mysterio! Mysterio falls to the canvas hurt, and Jericho falls ontop of him for the pin, 1....2....Mysterio kicks out on 2! Jericho gets up before Mysterio, and Jericho grabs hold of Mysterio's legs, and twists them. He isnt tapping, so Jericho hits the Walls Of Jericho on Mysterio! Mysterio is struggling to get out of the position, and Mysterio tries reaching for the nearest rope, but isnt close enough. Jericho moves him back into the middle of the ring, and he apply's more pressure to the Walls Of Jericho. Mysterio cant take the pain no more, and taps out to the Walls Of Jericho! Chris Jericho wins the match, becoming new VWE Violent Champion!

Winner: Chris Jericho via submission at 12:30 ( New VWE Violent Champion! )

After the match, Chris then holds the title high, as then a familiar theme song is heard.

ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!! Triple H's theme hits, as he walks out from the stage, and stands under the titantron. He walks down the ramp, and he enters the ring, where both Mysterio and Jericho are. He then grabs a mic,

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: I cant belive this. They put you 2 in the main event tonight, and leave out the game. I found that match kinda boring to be honest aswell, so in advice for our general manager, Vince McMahon, get your cock outta your damn mouth, open your bloody eyes, and look on what your doing to your busniess!

SHAWN MICHEALS THEME HITS!!! Shawn stands under the titantron, as the crowd goes wild. Shawn enters the ring with a mic,

WWERosterHBK.jpg
: Triple H, I know your upset about this bad busniess problem we have with our general manager, Vince McMahon. But we can deal with it for this one show only. Next week, I want a VWE title shot...its about tim...

Vince McMahon's theme hits!!! Vince then strunts down the ramp, with a mic, and enters the ring.

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Shawn, you want a VWE Championship title shot next week live on Raw, and by the looks of Triple H, I think he wants one too. I think that match could work, Triple H .vs. Shawn Micheals, and it will work. Next week here live on Raw, it will be The heartbreak kid Shawn Micheals....* crowd goes wild * .vs. The Game Triple H! for the VWE Championship! * crowd goes wild *.

* Vince then climbs out of the ropes, and walks up the ramp smiling, as Triple H and Shawn Micheals both look at eachother with a smirk *

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Can you belive that? Shawn Micheals .vs. Triple H here next week live for the VWE Championship!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: I can belive it King, I think Vince McMahon has made a good choice for next week.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Oh I say, but who is going to win? We will find out next week, thanks for watching Monday Night Raw!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Make sure you tune into Raw, goodnight!

[* The show closes *]

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The opener- suprising ending and good action
WM: N/A- I liked them all.
BP: The Rey Mysterio interview- this could set up some future matches
WP: The HHH promo- He shouldn't have said "bloody eyes" he's not british.
AC: I didn't expect the IC title match to end that way... In the Austin/Kane match the spot with the stairs may have made more sence if the role of the two wrestlers were switched, but that's just my opinion... The length of your matches are perfect... The main event was good, but IMO the opener was better.
Plug: Thanks for the POI review. Be sure to check out Episode 17 on wednesday.