VWE: Violent Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

good show, Ill review the Royal Rumble in full when that is up here are my predictions for that royal rumble...

(by the way I should review the above show later) ...

Sanitno wins
Kurt Angle wins
Rob Van Dam wins
Randy Orton wins
Shawn Michaels wins
RR - ?

Riggs

Reaction score
My Predictions for RR-

CM Punk Wins
Edge Wins
RVD Wins
Randy Orton Wins
HHH Wins
Rumble Winner- Kennedy! Why? Because I mark out for him :p

Oh, and it must take FOREVER to post the pictures and everything.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Royal Rumble Predictions

Punk wins IC Title
Edge defeats Kurt Angle
RVD defeats Youmanga
JBL defeats Randy Orton to retain
HHH defeats Shawn Michaels to retain
Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Pretty good show's..

Well here's my Royal Rumble Prediction's..

Diesel's Royal Rumble Prediction's:
IC Championship
CM Punk vs. Santino Marella

Hardcore Match
Kurt Angle vs. Edge

Street Fight
Rob Van Dam vs. Umaga

VWE Championship Match
JBL vs. Randy Orton

VWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H vs. HBK

30-Man Royal Rumble Match
John Cena

I'm really axious for the HHH/HBK match..

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The main event was a great match
WM: N/A- they were all good this week
BP: Austin promo
WP: The promos this week were not that great to be honest.
AC: Wow, I'm suprised that Tommy won the 29 spot... Good show, the Royal Rumble has a great card.
Predictions: Punk, Edge, RVD, JBL, HHH, and SCSA all win.
Plug: Dont forget to check out POI Episode 19 this Sunday.

wwerko619

Reaction score
VWERoyalRumbleLogo.png

VWE Presents: Royal Rumble!!! LIVE June 29th 2008 Only on IWF!!!

* Royal Rumble's theme hits, as the crowd is full of excitment, and clips from the previous weeks of shows are shown *

And Now......Raw and ECW present......VWE's First Annual.....ROYAL RUMBLE!

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Lights circle the arena, as the crowd stands on their feet jumping up and down, excited for tonights PPV, airing around the world *

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Welcome to the first ever PPV of VWE! Im Jerry Lawyer, and my partner here at ringside, Jim Ross!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Hey, and welcome to Royal Rumble! Tonight has amazing matches, for both Raw and ECW! Lets join you with ECW Commentators, Tazz and Mike Adamle!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Hey, im Tazz, and tonight is going to be extreme for ECW! Beside me, is my broadcast partner, Mike!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Hey, tonight is going to feature the 30-Man Royal Rumble match, whitch I cant wait for!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Also tonignt, is JBL our new VWE World Champ, taking on Randy Orton for the VWE World Championship!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Tonight, will also feature a big main event, with Triple H the VWE Champion, .vs. Shawn Michaels!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Tonight is the start, and the Road to WrestleMania 25 Begins here! Wait, Lillian Garcia is in the ring, lets go live!

* The camera then goes to Lillian in the ring, as she holds the mic *

WWERosterLillianGarcia.jpg
: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the IC Championship!

CM Punk's theme hits!!! CM Punk makes his way down the ramp, as the fans go wild! CM Punk enters the ring, and the fans are off the hook for CM Punk.

Santino Marella's theme hits!!! Santino makes his way to the ring with Maria, as he carries his IC Championship belt around his waist, he enters the ring, and passes the belt to the ref. Maria goes ringside.

* The ref holds the IC title high *

WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMarella.jpg
WAWMaria.jpg
( IC Championship )

Bell Rings:

Santino and CM Punk circle the ring, as Maria is outside of the ring, watching the whole match. Punk and Santino lock up in the middle of the ring, and Punk overcomes Santino. Punk irish whips Santino agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Punk goes to dropkick him, but Santino pulls on the ropes, and Punk falls to the mat. Santino runs off the ropes, and dropkicks Punk in the head. Punk holds is head in pain rush, and Santino runs over, and grips a headlock onto Punk. Punk gets out quickly, and grabs Santino by his shorts, and Suplex's him to the canvas. Punk begins to climb the turnbuckle, but Santino runs up it aswell. The 2 men throw battleing punches at eachother, but Punk lifts Santino in the F-U position, and he is about to hit a GTS off the turnbuckle, untill Santino dodges it, and he throws Punk off of the turnbuckle, and he goes crashing to the floor.

Punk is hurt on the floor below, and Santino smiles, as Maria runs over to where Punk is to make sure he is ok. Santino tells her to not step near him, and Santino climbs down from the turnbuckle, and exits the ring. He walks over to Punk, and starts throwing punches to the head of him. Santino picks up Punk, and irish whips him into the steel post. Punk holds himself from the post, and Santino runs to clothsline him into the post, but Punk dodges it, and trips Santino's head into the steel post, splitting open the face of Santino Marella. Punk wipes the top of his head, and he grabs Santino, and irish whips him into the steel barricade, hurting Santino. Punk starts booting Santino in the head, and Maria looks worried. Punk tells Maria to back off, and she looks upset. Punk boots Santino in the head again, knocking him to the floor in dizzyness. Santino tries to fight back, but is too weak right now to even make a move.

Punk grabs Santino, and irish whips him back into the ring, and goes to pin him, 1....2....Santino kicks out at 2! Punk stands back up, and awaits Santino to stand, but Santino helps himself up, by holding onto the turnbuckle. Punk walks over, and grabs Santino's head, and smashes it into the turnbuckle, and he jumps off the middle rope, and kicks Santino in the temple of the head. Santino is almost out cold, and Punk picks him up off the mat, and carries him. Punk is setting up for the GTS, as the crowd goes wild, and Punk throws him off his shoulders, and hits the GTS on Santino! Punk lays on him for the pin, 1....2....Maria rests Santino's leg on the rope, making the ref stop the pin. Punk yells at Maria from inside the ring, and she looks mad. She climbs onto the outside ropes, and she tells Punk to not be rude, but Punk tells her to get out of the arena, and she slaps him across the face. Santino irish whips Punk agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Punk trips Santino into Maria, and Maria's lip is busted open. Santino manages to get his brass knuckles out of his boot, and Punk picks up Santino for the GTS again, but Santino dodges it, and strikes Punk with the Brass knuckles to the head. He drops Santino, and Santino falls onto Punk for the pin, 1....2....3! Santino Marella wins, and retains the IC Championship!

Winner: Santino Marella /w/ Maria via pinfall at 15:00 ( Still IC Champion! )

After the match, Maria holds her busted open lip, as she looks mad at CM Punk. Santino throws the brass knuckles onto the floor, and he walks away with Maria. He holds the IC title high, and Maria smiles at Santino, as the camera goes backstage...

* RVD is seen stretching his legs, and preparing for his Street Fight with Umaga, as Armando Estrada enters the exercise room *

WWERosterEstrada.jpg
: RVD, you realize, that my Samoan Bulldozer, UMAGA! Is going to destroy you, and your career!
WWERosterRVD.jpg
: Look Estrada, lets be realistic here, Im going to put on all I got, and when I do that, im usually unstoppable!
WWERosterEstrada.jpg
: Oh, really? Umanga is traine...
WWERosterRVD.jpg
: I know you trained him up, wow, who cares! Tonight is my chance to prove, that im the 5-Star Champion, 5-Star Winner, and 5-Star Superstar! It doesnt matter how much you train up "Umanga" so you like to call him, because tonight, im going to beat down Umaga, and im going to enter the Royal Rumble #11, and win it, and go onto WrestleMania 25! think about that for a while.

* RVD walks away, leaving Estrada mad, and the camera goes to JR and King *

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Santino Marella defeated CM Punk! I thought that CM Punk had this match.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: I did too, but Santino used those Brass Knuckles, and smashed CM Punk! Santino is still IC Champion!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Well, coming up next, its Kurt Angle with Karen Angle .vs. Edge in a Hardcore Match!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Wow, that match sounds exciting! ECW has a great stalk in matches tonight.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Ofcourse we do, were extreme! After the promo ad, we will witness a great match.

Ad Break:
On Sunday, July 20th 2008.....VWE presents one of its extreme PPV's, where there is....NO....WAY....OUT! Its the Road to WrestleMania, where there will be 2 Elimination Chambers, 1 night! See an ECW Chamber, and a Raw chamber! VWE Presents: No Way Out! LIVE Sunday July 20th 2008, Only on Pay-Per-View!
WWENoWayOutLogo.png

WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Welcome back to VWE Royal Rumble!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Tonight has already gone off with a blast, as Santino Marella defeated CM Punk to retain his IC Title.
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Coming up next, is Edge .vs. Kurt Angle with Karen in a hardcore match!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: This match sounds good, these 2 have been going at it for weeks!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Now, its time to put their fued to rest, Lillian Garcia is in the ring, lets go live!

* Lillian is seen standing in the ring, as she holds the mic *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Hardcore match!

Edge's theme hits!! The crowd boo's loudly, as Edge comes from the curtains, and his pyro hits, going all over the stage. Edge then walks down the ramp, and he looks at the fans, as he looks mad. He looks at the Royal Rumble logo on the celling, and he runs under the ring, and grabs a steel garbage can.

Kurt Angle's theme hits!! Kurt Angle makes his way down the ramp with Karen, as he stops, and his pyro hits. Kurt enters the ring, as Karen walks over outside of the ring. Karen passes him a steel chair, and the bell rings.

WWERosterEdge.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKurtAngle.jpg
WWERosterKarenAngle.jpg
( Hardcore )

Bell Rings:

Edge and Kurt circle the ring, as Karen stands outside of the ring. Kurt and Edge lock up, and Kurt overcomes Edge, and throws him down to the canvas. Edge stands back up, and looks at Kurt with a confused face. Edge runs out of the ring right away, and he goes to grab a chair. Kurt runs out of the ring almost after Edge, and he chases after him. Kurt catches Edge, but Edge grabs him, and irish whips him over the barricade, and into the crowd. Edge smiles, as he grabs a steel chair, and Karen runs over. Edge grabs it, and swings at the head of Kurt, but Kurt dodges it, and it strikes a VWE Security Guard. The falls down, and the crowd stands him back up, as Kurt grabs Edge, and Angleslams him over the barricade, and into the crowd. Kurt throws a few punches to the head of Edge, and Karen passes Kurt a steel chair.

Kurt taunts Edge, but as he swings the chair, Edge ducks. Kurt swings it again, but this time, he connects with Edge's head, knocking him to the floor. Kurt slams the chair to the ground with anger, and he grabs Edge, and starts chokeing him. Edge is now in a struggle for breath, but Kurt isnt letting go of Edge. Kurt tosses Edge to the stairs, as the crowd backs away from the 2 men. Kurt tries to AngleSlam Edge onto the stairs, but Edge dodges it, and he DDT's Kurt to the cement. Kurt is busted open, and Edge begins to climb the stairs, and exit the arena. He is now by the consession stands, and Kurt lays on the stairs in pain. Edge grabs a bucket of fries off a counter, and begins to climb down the stairs. He tosses the bucket of fries at Kurt, and it smashes him in the eye, with the grease. Kurt screams in pain, and Karen hops over the barricade to stop the fight.

Karen holds back Edge, and she screams at him, to not hurt Kurt. Edge doesnt care, and he pushes Karen out of the way, but then she walks infront of him again, and slaps him her hardest across the face, knocking Edge to his ass. Edge holds his face, and he stands back up, and he grabs her hair, and irish whips her to the cement. The crowd boo's Edge, and Edge turns around, and Kurt German Suplex's Edge off the 7th stair, and he German Suplex's him to the 2nd stair, and Edge hits his neck on the edge of one stair. Edge feels knocked out, and Kurt throws Edge over the steel barricade. He hops over, and Karen does too, and Kurt pushes Edge into the ring. Kurt lays ontop of Edge for the pin, 1....2....Edge kicks out at 2, almost being pinned. Kurt runs out, and grabs a steel chair, and is mad. He enters the ring again, and goes to strike Edge in the head with the chair, but Edge dodges it, and hits a Edge-Cution on Kurt Angle! Karen looks terrifyed, and Edge goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Edge takes the win, and defeats Kurt Angle!

Winner: Edge via pinfall at 15:00

After the match, Edge looks suprised that he won the match, and he walks up the ramp smiling, as he raises his hands. Karen runs into the ring, and looks down at the knocked out Kurt Angle. Karen kisses Kurt, as the camera goes backstage, and Michael Cole is seen standing infront of the camera with a mic.

WWERosterCole.jpg
: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Royal Rumble, im here to interview VWE Champion, Triple H!

* Triple H walks in, and he gets great pop from the fans *

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Hey Michael, listen, you got to kind of make this a bit of a faster interview, I have a match to prepare for.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: Ok, your the first ever VWE Champion, walking into a PPV, how does that feel?
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Oh, it feels great! * Triple H lifts his title belt a big higher on his shoulders *, Ive been having dreams for nights now, flashing that I am the next Hall Of Famer!
WWERosterCole.jpg
: This is certainly going on your contract, but your going up agaist a former partner tonight, is that upsetting?
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Not so much, you see, Shawn is a great man to be with, but there is his moments. And he understands in what position I am in, and we still have a bit of a connection. Me and Shawn will probaly party after tonights show.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: What do you think of the Royal Rumble Match, you think you have a chance on winning it, entering #13th?
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Oh yeah, look at the other people who have won, some of them entered #1 and won. I am a big superstar here right now in VWE, my chances are very high.
WWERosterCole.jpg
: Ok, il let you go Triple H, you take care, and we cant wait to see you out there defending your title tonight.
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Thanks Michael, I appreciate it.

* Triple H walks away with the VWE Title, as the camera goes to Ad Break *

Ad Break:
It will be a historic night.......as Saturday Nights Main Event returns to VWE! It will be 2 weeks before WrestleMania 25, wrestlers from the past will attend, wrestlers will debut, it will be SATURDAY NIGHTS MAIN EVENT!!! Live Saturday, August 2nd 2008, only on IWF!
VWESaturdayNightsMainEventLogo.gif

WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Welcome back to VWE Royal Rumble, and up next, is a ECW Street Fight, whitch is guarantee'd, to shock fans!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Oh defently, its Rob Van Dam and Umaga, something has to go down!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Lets take you live to Lillian Garcia!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Oh this match is gonna be great!

* Lillian is seen walking back into the ring, holding her mic *

: This contest, is scheduled for pinfall....and it is a ECW Street Fight! Here are the rules, they will both start out in the ring, you can leave the building, go anywhere in the arena, but the pinfall must be executed in the ring.

Rob Van Dam's theme hits!!! Pyro goes off at the stage, as RVD makes his way down the ramp smiling, and tagging the fans. RVD enters the ring and hangs on the ropes, awaiting Umaga.

Umaga's theme hits!!! He enters the stage, and walks down the ramp, with Estrada. Umaga enters the ring, and stares down Rob Van Dam.

WWERosterRVD.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterUmaga.jpg
WWERosterEstrada.jpg
( Street Fight )

Bell Rings:

Umaga and RVD circle the ring, as Umaga screams, and he runs at RVD, but RVD dodges it, and Karate Kicks Umaga right in the temple. Umaga almost loses balance, then RVD kicks him in the leg, and Umaga screams again. Umaga headbutts RVD, and RVD falls to the canvas. RVD stands back up, and Umaga irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Umaga lifts him up, but RVD dodges it, and DDT's Umaga to the steel turnbuckle! RVD runs off the ropes, and dropkicks Umaga's head into the steel exposed part of the turnbuckle. Umaga holds his forehead in pain, and he turns around, and RVD hits a swinging dropkick, knocking Umaga to the mat. RVD climbs the turnbuckle, looking to hit an early, Five Star Frog Splash, but Umaga gets back up easier than he though, and pushes RVD off of the turnbuckle, and RVD crashes to the floor.

Umaga climbs out of the ring to see the damage done to RVD, but RVD gets up quickly, and hits a RVD Feint Wheel Kick, knocking down Umaga. RVD gets back up, and grabs a table. He sets it up between the barricade, and the ring. He grabs Umaga by the hair, and tries putting Umaga on the table, but Umaga kicks RVD in the leg, knocking him down to the floor. Umaga sets RVD's head by the steel steps, and backs up. Umaga screams, and he runs, and smashes RVD's skull into the steel steps, as Umaga executes a Umaga Hip Attack. RVD looks knocked out, and Umaga grabs the steel steps, and tosses them into the ring. He picks up RVD, and walks over to the table. Umaga sets RVD on the table, and the table kinda bends a little, as he lays on it. Estrada is telling Umaga to jump onto him, and Umaga nods his head. Umaga climbs the ring, and he stands on the outside of the ring. Umaga jumps, going to hit RVD threw the table, but RVD dodges it, and he falls off the table in time, as Umaga goes threw the table!

Umaga is in mager pain, and Estrada holds his hat, as he looks worried. RVD gets back up, and he goes under the ring, and grabs a ladder! The crowd cheers loudly, and RVD slides the ladder into the ring. RVD sets the ladder in the corner of the turnbuckle, and he runs out of the ring, and irish whips Umaga into the ring. He picks up Umaga, and sets him on the ladder, and pushes the steel steps out of the way. RVD backs up, and he runs to hit a dropkick to Umaga on the ladder, and RVD hits it! Umaga falls onto the mat hurt, and RVD runs off the ropes, and as he runs back, he executes the Rolling Thunder! Umaga is in pain, and RVD picks up the ladder, and sets it between the turnbuckle, and the rope, as he picks up Umaga, but Umaga dodges it, and picks up RVD, and Samoan Drops RVD threw the ladder! RVD is in pain, but he uses the strength he has left, and trips Umaga's head into the steel steps. RVD lays Umaga on the steel steps, facing up. RVD climbs the turnbuckle, and the crowd is on their feet. RVD taunts Umaga, and then jumps off the turnbuckle, and does a 5-Star Frog Splash, but Umaga falls off the steel steps, and RVD smashes his ribs into the steel steps, knocking him out cold. The crowd chants " Holy Shit! ", as Umaga picks up RVD, and screams. He Samoan Spikes RVD to the canvas! Umaga goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Umaga wins, and Estrada looks amazed!

Winner: Umaga via pinfall at 16:32

After the match, Estrada runs into the ring, and raises Umaga's hand, as RVD is passed out, after hitting the steel steps. The VWE EMT's rush down, to help RVD. They put him on a stretcher, and he exits the arena. Umaga walks up the ramp, being boo'ed by fans.

* Randy Orton is seen backstage, putting on boots, and he drinks a bottle of water, as Big Show enters *

WWERosterBigShow.jpg
: Randy Orton....you know, that it doesnt matter who wins tonight, cause by WrestleMania 25, Il be VWE World Champion! And Orton, if you plan on winning tonight, think of a different plan, cause its not long, before that title is around my waist!
WWERosterOrton.jpg
: You know, I didnt ask for you to be here, it also doesnt matter who wins, cause either way, im winning the Royal Rumble Match later tonight. And I will be going to WrestleMania 25 regardless, if im champion or not. But the chances of me not being a champion, are slim as hell, now excuse me, cause im going to go, and kick JBL's ass.

* Orton walks out, leaving Big Show in his lockeroom *

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: I see a fued there, Orton and Big Show, do you King?
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Oh yeah, and also, the match coming up next, will be exciting!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: 2 men, who we saw battle 3 nights ago, for the same prize, Randy Orton and JBL!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: But tonight is different, cause were at a PPV, they will forsure want the win tonight.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Who do you think is going to win the Royal Rumble Match tonight? Text: 1-800-RUMBLE.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: It could be anyone of those 30 men JR.

Ad Break:
Its the after-math of the Royal Rumble! Who will be going to WrestleMania 25, in the main event? Tomorrow night, the winner is interviewed, and Raw will kick off with a bang! as Vince McMahon announces the first 2 competitors in the Elimination Chamber for No Way Out! Tune into VWE: Monday Night Raw TOMORROW!
WWERawLogo.png

WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Welcome back to VWE Royal Rumble, and we are in the last 3 matches of the night.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: For a recap of the night, Santino Marella defeated CM Punk to retain his IC Championship.
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Edge defeated Kurt Angle, and Umaga defeated Rob Van Dam in a Street Fight!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: That was a brutal match! but up next, should be really good! JBL .vs. Randy Orton for the World Title!

* Lillian Garcia is seen standing in the ring, as she holds the mic *

: The following contest, is scheduled for pinfall....and its for the VWE World Heavyweight Championship! * loud pop! *

Randy Orton's theme hits!!! Orton makes his way down the ramp, and into the ring. He taunts the crowd, as he awaits JBL.

JBL's theme hits!!! His limo pulls out onto the stage, and the driver exits the limo, and walks to his door. He opens it, and JBL comes from the limo, and grins at the fans. He walks down the ramp, with the World Title around his shoulders. He enters the ring, and hands the ref his title.

* The ref raises the World Title *

WWERosterJBL.jpg
(c).vs.
WWERosterOrton.jpg
( VWE World Heavyweight Championship )

Bell Rings:

JBL and Orton circle the ring, as Orton grips onto JBL. Orton irish whips JBL into the turnbuckle early into the match, and Orton runs at him. JBL moves out of the way, and Orton stops himself before he hits the turnbuckle. Orton strikes JBL in the head, and Orton keeps on throwing punches to the head of JBL. Orton goes to dropkick JBL, but JBL dodges it, and he moves out of the way, as Orton's body crashes onto the canvas. JBL picks him back up, and irish whips Orton agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, JBL hits a Neckbreaker on Orton, smashing him down to the mat. JBL stands back up, and he runs off the ropes, and he jumps up high, and hits a legdrop to Orton! JBL gets back up, and he stands by the turnbuckle, looking down at Orton. Orton stands up, and Orton runs at JBL, but JBL grabs him, and hits the Last Call on Orton! Orton holds his head on the canvas, as JBL goes for the pin, 1....2....JBL kicks out at 2!

Orton and JBL both stand up, and they look eye to eye. Orton out of suprise, goes to RKO JBL, but JBL dodges it, and throws Orton over the top rope, and out of the ring. Orton holds his knee in sheer pain, and JBL hops out of the ring, and walks over to Orton. He grabs him, and hard irish whips him to the steel steps, but Orton dodges it, and Irish whips JBL into the steel steps! JBL lays out cold, on the floor, as he is on his knee's, and Orton is getting ready, to Punt JBL in the head. JBL doesnt realize, Orton is about to give JBL an concussion, and Orton runs up to JBL, but JBL dodges it, and Big Boot's Orton to the floor hard! Orton hits his neck, and he screams in pain. JBL picks up Orton, and irish whips him back into the ring. Orton gets back up, and JBL enters the ring, as Orton irish whips JBL agaist the ropes, and as JBL runs back, he tries to hit the Clothsline From Hell, but Orton RKO's JBL!

Orton lays ontop of JBL for the pin, 1...2...JBL kicks out at 2 after an RKO! Orton looks suprised, and JBL stands back up slowly, and Orton goes for another RKO, but JBL picks him up, and slams him to the turnbuckle. JBL boots Orton in the head, and JBL climbs the turnbuckle with Orton. JBL is trying to Suplex Orton off of the turnbuckle, but Orton is holding himself back. JBL lifts him up, but Orton dodges it, and DDT's JBL off of the turnbuckle, and he smashes head first into the mat. JBL is knocked out, and Orton goes for the pin, 1....2....JBL manages to put his foot on the rope. The ref stops the pin, and Orton looks mad. Orton picks up JBL, and he irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as JBL runs back, he Big Boot's Orton down to the canvas! JBL picks Orton back up, but Orton goes to RKO JBL, but JBL dodges it, and Orton turns around, and he Clothslines From Hell Orton! JBL goes for the pin, 1....2....3! JBL takes the win, and is still VWE World Heavyweight Champion!

Winner: JBL via pinfall at 16:00 ( Still VWE World Heavyweight Champion! )

After the match, JBL is excited, and he raises the World Title high. He exits the ring, as Orton lays motioness, from the Clothsline to Hell. JBL walks up the ramp, holding the World Title in his hands, as the camera goes backstage...

* Vince McMahon is seen exiting a limo, as he walks threw the arena doors. He walks down the hallway, and walks backstage, as the camera goes to JR and King *

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: That was weird, I thought Vince was already in the building?
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: I dont know, but Vince is obviously here for a reason. But coming up next, is the Raw Main Event!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Oh, its going to be good! People have been axious for this match all week!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Triple H defends the VWE Championship, agaist Shawn Michaels!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Also, who is going to win the 2008 VWE Royal Rumble Match? Text: 1-800-RUMBLE!!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: After the break, we will come back, to the Raw Main Event!

Ad Break:
Every Thursday Night.....history is made....weapons are used.....blood is drawn.....Every thursday night, you must watch VWE ECW! Where things get extreme real fast! Dont miss ECW next week, as it is the after-math of Royal Rumble!
WWEECWLogo.png

* Royal Rumble comes back, to Lillian Garcia in the ring, with the mic *

: The following contest, is scheduled for pinfall....and its for the VWE Championship! * loud pop! *

Shawn Michaels theme hits!!! The crowd goes nuts, and Shawn enters the stage. He knee's down, and lets off his pyro at the stage. He enters the ring, and he looks at the crowd, and he does his position, and Pyro shoots on the side of the ring.

Triple H's theme hits!!! He walks out onto the ramp, and he spits water onto the stage. He makes his way to the ring, with the VWE Championship around his waist, and he stands on the outside of the ropes, as he spits water high into the air, splashing fans. He enters the ring, and gives the ref the title.

* The ref holds the VWE Title high *

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterHBK.jpg
( VWE Championship )

Bell Rings:

Triple H and Shawn Michaels both look at eachother from cross turnbuckles, and the ref starts the match. Triple H looks deep into Shawn's eyes, and can see he is bothered by this match. Shawn doesnt want to face Triple H, but he wants the title. They eye up for about another minute, untill they lock up in the middle of the ring. Shawn overcomes Triple H, but Triple H pushes Shawn to the other side of the ring. They lock up again, and Triple H irish whips Shawn agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Triple H hits a Triple H Knee Smash! Shawn falls to the mat holding his head in pain, and Triple H starts throwing blows to the head of Shawn. Triple H picks Shawn back up, and irish whips him to the turnbuckle. Shawn grapples Triple H, but the ref breaks it up. Shawn grapples Triple H, and he sideslams Triple H to the canvas.

Shawn stands back up, and he awaits for Triple H to get back up. Triple H gets back up, and Shawn runs at him, but Triple H grabs him, and lifts him up, and Spinebusters Shawn Michaels to the canvas hard, as the people in the cheap seats can hear the impact. Shawn lays on the mat, and Triple H runs, and bounces off the ropes, and he runs back, and jumps up high, above Shawn's head, and knee's him in the head. Shawn struggles with the pain, and he stands back up. Shawn throws a few punches to the champion, and he grapples Triple H, and gets him in a devastating headlock. Triple H starts faiding, and he is on his knee's, as Shawn apply's more pressure to the head of Triple H. Triple H then breaks out, and backslams Shawn Michaels to the canvas! Shawn is in pain, and Triple H taunts the fans. Triple H awaits Shawn to get up, and Shawn stands, but Shawn Superkicks Triple H!

Triple H falls to the mat out cold, and Shawn goes for the pin, 1....2....All of a sudden, Vince McMahon pulls on the leg of the ref, and pulls him out of the ring. Vince grabs the ref by the neck, and he irish whips him into the steel steps, knocking out the only ref! Vince looks at Triple H, and they both smile at eachother. Triple H climbs out of the ring, and shakes Vince's hand. Triple H grabs a steel chair, and enters the ring. Shawn mad, and Triple H swings the chair at Shawn, and it connects, and hits Shawn in the head, knocking him down to the mat. Triple H decides to finish the match, and Triple H pulls out his Sledgehammer from under the ring. Vince starts clapping, and he cheers on Triple H. Triple H awaits Shawn to stand back up, and Shawn does, and Triple H goes to smash Shawn's head in, but Shawn dodges it, and Superkicks Triple H! Shawn lays his hand over Triple H, and there is no ref. Vince runs into the ring, and boots Shawn in the head. Triple H gets up slowly, and dizzy, as Triple H grabs his Sledgehammer. He waits for Shawn to get up, and Triple H smashes Shawn in the head with the hammer! Triple H picks Shawn back up, and Pedigree's him! Triple H goes for the pin, and the ref runs down the ramp, and into the ring, and starts for the 3 count, 1......2......3! Triple H is Still, VWE Champion!

Winner: Triple H via pinfall at 13:00 ( Still VWE Champion! )

After the match, Vince McMahon holds Triple H's hands high! Shawn looks down at the mat, thinking that he has just been screwed by the General Manager, and his former friend. Triple H walks up the ramp, and he taunts Shawn, as the camera goes to ad break!

Ad Break:
It will be a blockbuster night, historical! It is the biggest event in sports entertainment today......It will be live in....HOUSTON, TEXAS! It is..........Jr: WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!! VWE Presents: WrestleMania 25...in TEXAS!
6842610.jpg

WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Welcome back to VWE Royal Rumble, and now its time to get on the final match, the Royal Rumble.
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Thats right, I cant wait, I think Undertaker could win, since he is entering #30th.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: But first, lets see who you voted to win the Royal Rumble?

* Screen pops up on the titantron, showing Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Stone Cold, and Other *

Undertaker - 53%
Shawn Michaels - 22%
Stone Cold - 14%
Triple H - 6%
Other - 5%

* Lillian Garcia is seen standing in the ring with a mic *

: Ladies and Gentlemen, its a pleasure to introduce to you, the worlds most famous announcer, and Voice Of Champions...Michael Buffer!

* Michael Buffer gets big applause, as he holds the mic to his mouth *

Buffer: Laaaadies and Gentlmen....from the mega of sports entertainment, this is the moment.....the world has been waiting for...the 2008 VWE Royal Rumble. The rules are as follows....the superstars who drew #1 and #2 will start out in the ring, once the match begins, another superstar will enter every 90 seconds....this will continued till all superstars have entered the ring. The only way to be eliminated, is to be throwing over the top rope, with both feet hitting the ground. The last man in the ring, will be declared, the 2008 Royyyyal Rumble Winner, and along with his triumphant place in history....he will be rewarded....a championship match....at WrestleMania 25!!!!! And now.....the time has arrived....30 Superstars shall enter this ring....but only 1...will be Victorious! ARE YOU READY? * big pop * Fans around the world today......Arrrrrrrreee you reaaaaady? * bigger pop * For the sold out show, thousandths in attendance, and the millions, watching around the world....Ladies and Gentlmen.....LEEEEETS GET REAAAAAADDY TO RUMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

* Crowd goes wild *

Chavo Guerrero's theme hits!!! He walks down the ramp, as he is boo'ed by fans. Chavo Guerrero #1 entrant, as he enters the ring, and looks at the big crowd, not supporting him.

Big Show's theme hits!!! Pyro blasts on the stage, as the 7 foot monster makes his way down the ramp, entering #2. He enters the ring, and looks at Chavo.

WWERosterBigShow.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterChavo.jpg
( 30-Man Royal Rumble )

Bell Rings:

Big Show and Chavo circle the ring, as they lock up in the middle of the ring. Big Show overcomes Chavo, and he tosses Chavo to the side of the ring. Chavo gets back up fast, and Big Show chokes him, and lifts him high, and hits the Chokeslam on Chavo! Big Show grabs him back up, and goes to throw him over the top rope, but Chavo holds onto the rope with all his might. He kicks Big Show in the head, and Big Show backs away. Big Show looks back at Chavo, and he boots him in the head again, sending Big Show back. Chavo runs agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Big Show throws him high, and slams him to the mat. The timer is at 10 seconds, and Big Show stands by the rope, waiting. Chavo stands back up, holding his ribs in pain, but Big Show throws a large punch to the skull of Chavo. The timer runs out.

WWERosterKurtAngle.jpg
Entry #3

Kurt runs in, and he starts throwing punches to the chest of Big Show. Kurt irish whips Big Show agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Chavo dropkicks Big Show to the mat. Kurt walks over to Chavo, and he picks him up, and AngleSlams Chavo! He loses his straps, and he turns around, and Big Show boots him in the jaw. Chavo grabs Big Show, and tries throwing him over the top rope, and Kurt gets up, and walks over to help Chavo. Kurt cant get him over fast enough, and Chavo starts to throw many punches to the head of Big Show, while Kurt grabs the ankle of Big Show, and locks the AnkleLock, and Big Show screams in pain, as he falls out of the ring. The timer runs out.

Big Show Eliminated by Kurt Angle & Chavo Guerrero!

WWERosterKhali.jpg
Entry #4

Kurt and Chavo look back at the other big monster Khali. Kurt and Chavo nood heads, and Kurt runs at Khali, but Khali chops Kurt right in the head, knocking Kurt down to the mat. Chavo runs at Khali, scared, and Khali grabs the head of Chavo and tosses him over the ropes, and Chavo Guerrero is eliminated. Khali walks over to the rested Kurt, and picks him up. Kurt then gets out, and he tries executing a Angleslam, but he cant lift Khali. Khali grabs Kurt, and chops him in the head again! Kurt falls to the mat, knocked out, and Khali holds his hands high, as he yells. Khali picks up Kurt, and lifts him high to throw him over the top rope, as the timer runs out.

Chavo Guerrero Eliminated by Great Khali!

WWERosterJeff.jpg
Entry #5

Jeff runs into the ring, and kicks Khali in the gut, and Khali drops Kurt inside the ring. Jeff starts throwing punches to the head of Khali, since he is knealing down. Jeff kicks Khali right in the head, and goes for the Twist Of Fate! He doesnt hit it, and Khali lifts him high, and slams him to the canvas! Kurt then runs up behind Khali, and tries to German Suplex him over the top rope. Khali turns around, and slaps Kurt in the chest, and Khali lifts Kurt high to throw him out of the ring. Jeff runs at Khali's legs, and headbutts them, and Khali collapses with Kurt inside the ring, onto the mat. Kurt walks around, and he AnkleLocks Khali! Khali is in pain, and Kurt lets go, as the timer runs out.

WWERosterMarella.jpg
Entry #6

Santino runs into the ring, and he clothslines Jeff Hardy! Kurt gets back up, and looks at Santino. Kurt walks over to him, and Santino starts bad-mouthing Kurt. Kurt grabs Santino, and lifts him over his head, and throws him over the top rope, and Santino crashes to the floor. Santino Marella is Eliminated, and Khali gets back up. Jeff and Kurt start to nail on him again, as Khali cant overcome them both. Kurt lifts his right foot over the rope, and Jeff apply's pressure to Big Show's chest, as they try pushing him over. Khali chops Jeff in the head, and Khali picks up Kurt again! Khali looks mad, and he throws him onto Jeff Hardy! The timer runs out!

Santino Marella Eliminated by Kurt Angle!

WWERosterHenry.jpg
Entry #7

Mark Henry slides threw the ropes, and he power clothslines Kurt Angle! Jeff gets back up, and Khali lifts him, and knee's him in the head. Khali and Henry walk over, and Henry grips a Bear Hug on Kurt! Kurt cant break out, and Henry has got him in good. Khali uses the Vise Grip on Jeff Hardy! Hardy is screaming in pain, and Kurt has lost his breathe. Henry throws down Kurt to the mat, and Khali continues the torture on Hardy. Henry grabs Kurt, and tries eliminating him over the top rope, but Kurt holds on tight, so he doesnt fall out. Henry punches Kurt in the temple of the skull, and Kurt slips, and falls inside the ring. The timer runs out, as Khali is still Vise Gripping Hardy.

WWERosterEdge.jpg
Entry #8

Edge runs into the ring, and he Spears Henry! Edge looks at Hardy and Khali, as Khali tosses Hardy away. Edge runs at Khali, and Spears him! Hardy lays motionless on the mat, blood spearing out of his mouth, and Edge picks him up, and hits the Edge-Cution! Edge picks Hardy back up, and he tosses him over the rope, and out of the ring. Jeff Hardy is eliminated! Edge stalks Kurt, as Kurt gets back up, and he turns around, and Edge runs to spear Kurt Angle, but Kurt dodges it, and Edge runs into the steel post! Edge smashes his head on the post, and Kurt AngleSlams Edge to the canvas! Khali and Henry both stand up, as the timer runs out.

Jeff Hardy Eliminated by Edge!

WWERosterUmaga.jpg
Entry #9

Umaga enters the ring, and Khali, Umaga and Henry both walk towards Edge and Kurt. Edge runs, and Spears Khali, but Kurt runs, and tries to take out the fresh Umaga, but Umaga tosses him in the air, and hits a Samoan Drop! Henry grabs Edge, and DDT's him to the mat. Henry drags Edge to the turnbuckle, and Umaga gets ready to Butt Slam Edge into the turnbuckle, and Umaga runs, and nails it on Edge! Kurt gets back up, and Henry runs at him, and Clothslines him back to the canvas! Kurt Angle is out cold, and so is Edge. Henry grabs Edge, and tries to throw him over the top rope, but Edge dodges it, and falls to the mat tired. The timer runs out.

WWERosterHBK.jpg
Entry #10

Shawn runs into the ring, and Umaga goes to Samoan Spike Shawn, but Shawn dodges it, and Superkicks Umaga right out of the ring! Umaga is eliminated, Khali walks towards Shawn, and Shawn tips the ring rope over, and Kurt and Edge run over, and help Shawn push out Khali, and Khali falls over the top rope, and lands on the floor. Khali is eliminated, as Henry runs at Shawn to clothsline him, but Shawn dodges him, and Superkicks him over the top rope, and he falls to the floor. Mark Henry is Eliminated! Shawn looks at Edge, and he goes to Superkick Edge, but Edge dodges it, and Spears Shawn Michaels! The timer runs out...

Umaga, The Great Khali & Mark Henry Eliminated by Shawn Michaels!

WWERosterVince.jpg
Entry #11 ( Filling in for Injured RVD )

Vince runs into the ring, and he goes to get Kurt Angle, but Edge runs up, and tosses him over the rope, and Vince McMahon is Eliminated in the first 4 seconds! As Edge turns around, Shawn Michaels delivers a Superkick to the jaw of Edge! Edge falls to the mat, and not outside of the ring. Kurt and Shawn both look at eachother, and they start throwing fists. Shawn overcomes, and Shawn irish whips Kurt agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Shawn hits a running elbow drop! Shawn gets good pop from the crowd, but then Edge grabs the leg of Shawn weakly, but its enough to hold onto him. Kurt clohtslines Shawn hard! The timer runs out...

Vince McMahon Eliminated by Edge!

WWERosterKennedy.jpg
Entry #12

Kennedy runs into the ring, and Kurt looks at him, and Kennedy starts throwing punches to Kurt. Kurt turns around, and Edge is running to Spear Kurt, but Kurt falls out of the way, and Edge hits Kennedy with the Spear! Edge smiles, as he gets back up, and Shawn Michaels starts throwing punches to the head of Edge. Shawn irish whips Edge agaist the ropes, but Kennedy picks up Edge as he is running back, and Kenton Slams him! Kennedy wants to climb the turnbuckle to hit a Kenton Bomb, but he is afraid that someone might push him off, and eliminate him. Kennedy spots Shawn running at him, and Kennedy headbutts Shawn's ribs, injuring Shawn Michaels. The timer runs out...

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
Entry #13

Triple H enters the ring with a Sledgehammer, and he hits Edge in the ribs with it. Triple H looks at Kurt Angle, and he runs, and nails Kurt in the head with the hammer. He spots Kennedy, and he runs, and guts him with the Sledgehammer, knocking Kennedy down to the canvas. Triple H turns around, and Shawn Michaels is leaning on the rope. He stands up fully, and Triple H and Shawn both look eye to eye. They both shake hands, and then Shawn runs, and dropkicks Edge! Triple H picks up Kurt Angle, and boots him in the gut. He puts his head inbetween his legs, and Triple H hits a Pedigree on Kurt Angle!! The timer runs out....

WWERosterHolly.jpg
Entry #14

Holly enters the ring, and Triple H eyes him up. Holly isnt afraid of him, and Holly throws a blow at Triple H. Triple H tells him to look behind him, and he does, and Shawn Michaels Superkicks Holly! Triple H and Shawn Michaels both hand five, and Triple H grabs Holly, and he hoists him out of the ring, and Holly falls over the top rope, and hes out of the ring, and eliminated. Shawn looks at Kennedy, and Triple H does too. Triple H kicks Kennedy in the gut, and Pedigree's Kennedy's head into the canvas! Shawn gets ontop of the turnbuckle with risk, and he hits a flying elbow drop on Kennedy! Triple H picks him up, and Shawn Superkicks him out of the ring! The timer runs out...

Hardcore Holly Eliminated by Triple H, Mr.Kennedy Eliminated by Shawn Michaels!

WWERosterOrton.jpg
Entry #15

Randy Orton enters the ring, and on the dot, he RKO's Shawn Michaels! Triple H grabs the Sledgehammer, but Orton stops it, and Orton RKO's Triple H! Orton looks at Kurt Angle, and Orton gets his steel boot, and he runs, and punts Kurt in the head! Orton grabs Kurt Angle, and stands him up, as Shawn has a bit of energy left, and he goes to Superkick Orton, but Orton dodges it, and Shawn superkicks Kurt out of the ring, eliminating Kurt Angle! Edge stands back up, and Orton and Edge both smile at eachother. Orton shakes Edge's hand, but then Edge Spears Orton! Edge grabs Orton, and tries to throw him out of the ring, but fails! the timer runs out...

Kurt Angle Eliminated by Shawn Michaels!

WWEBookerT.jpg
Entry #16

Booker T enters the ring, and Triple H stands back up, and he tries to Pedigree Orton, but Orton dodges it, and again, RKO's Triple H, putting him out. Edge gets back up to his feet, and he looks at Booker, and Booker Scissor Kicks Edge! As Booker gets back up, Orton runs fast enough, and Punts Booker in the head with a steel boot! Orton grins, and he thinks this match is easy. Orton doesnt realize, that Shawn is right behind him, ready to Superkick him. Orton turns around, and Shawn Superkicks Orton! Orton falls to the canvas, holding his jaw. Booker T is picked up by Edge, and Edge tosses him out of the ring, but he holds onto the ropes. Triple H grabs a Sledgehammer, and throws it at Booker's jaw, and Booker is eliminated, as the timer runs out....

Booker T Eliminated by Triple H!

WWERosterMVP.jpg
Entry #17

MVP runs to the ring, and he enters it. He looks at Triple H, Edge, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels with a grin, and MVP runs, and tackles Triple H. He throws many punches to the VWE Champion, untill Triple H kicks MVP in the gut, and throws him into the turnbuckle. Triple H goes to run at him, but is stopped by Edge, who Spears Triple H! Edge grabs Triple H, and attempts to throw him over the top rope, but Triple H is escaping. Orton grabs the Sledgehammer that Triple H brought in, and Orton rockets it at Triple H's head, and it connects, knocking Triple H out cold, and he falls over the top rope, and out of the ring! Triple H is eliminated, as the timer runs out...

Triple H Eliminated by Randy Orton!

WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
Entry #18

Matt Hardy runs into the ring, and he starts pounding on Orton. Matt irish whips Orton agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Matt jumps, and dropkicks Orton hard. Edge turns around, and Matt kicks him in the gut, and hits the Twist Of Fate on Edge! Matt looks at Shawn, and Shawn nodds at him, and Shawn runs up and Superkicks Matt Hardy! Shawn grabs Matt, and attempts to throw him over the top rope, but Matt Hardy dodges it, and hits a Bulldog on Shawn! Orton gets back up, and as Matt stands back up, before Matt is on his 2 feet, Orton goes to Punt him in the head, but Matt grabs Orton's leg, and lifts him high, and smashes his head on the turnbuckle. The timer runs out....

WWERosterBenjamin.jpg
Entry #19

Shelton runs into the ring, and he starts pounding on Edge, as Matt works on Orton. Matt starts throwing harder punches at Orton, while Shelton keeps on pounding Edge. Shawn then Superkicks Shelton Benjamin! Shelton lays on the mat motionless, as Matt looks at Shawn with a mean look. Matt and Shawn lock up in the middle of the ring, as Shawn is overcomed by Matt. Shawn collapses out of nowhere, and Matt doesnt know what to do. Matt picks up Shawn, and tries putting him over the top rope, but Shawn throws a punch at Matt. Matt tries to push him out of the ring, but Edge comes up to Spear Shawn out, but he Spears Matt! The timer runs out....

WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
Entry #20

Stone Cold runs into the ring, and Shelton runs at him, and he Stunn's Shelton Benjamin right out of the ring, eliminating Shelton Benjamin! Stone Cold walks up to Orton, and sticks the middle finger in his face, and Stunn's Orton out of the ring aswell, eliminating Randy Orton! Stone Cold eyes up Matt, and Matt runs at him, but Stone Cold irish whips Matt Hardy over the top rope. He didnt fall, so Stone Cold Stunned him right on the ropes, and he fell off getting eliminated by the Rattlesnake! Only Edge, Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels are left in the ring, as Edge is knocked out. Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels eye up in the middle of the ring, as the timer runs out...

Shelton Benjamin, Randy Orton & Matt Hardy Eliminated by Stone Cold Steve Austin!

WWERosterKane.jpg
Entry #21

Kane climbs into the ring, and he spots Stone Cold and Shawn eyeing up. Stone Cold and Shawn both look at Kane, and they run up to him, but Kane chokes them both, and he Double-ChokeSlams Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels! Edge gets back up slowly, and he runs up to Kane, and tries to Spear him, but Kane chokes him, and Chokeslams Edge out of the ring, eliminating Edge! Kane looks down at the 2 knocked out men, as he brings back up Shawn, and Uppercuts him! He picks up Stone Cold, and SideWalk Slams him to the mat! Kane then brings up Stone Cold and tries throwing him over the top rope, but fails, and Shawn kicks him in the jaw, as the timer runs out...

Edge Eliminated by Kane!

WWERosterMorrison.jpg
Entry #22

Morrison runs into the ring, but is automaticly Big Booted out by Kane! John Morrison Eliminated in 2 seconds! Kane walks around the ring, waiting for Shawn Michaels or Stone Cold to stand back up. They both stand at the same time, and Kane runs at them, but Shawn and Stone Cold both irish whip him agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, he Double Clothslines Shawn and Steve Austin! Kane walks around the ring, and he awaits the next entrant. Kane picks up Shawn, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Shawn does a flying elbow slam! Shawn is back on his 2 feet, as he climbs the turnbuckle, and the timer runs out...

John Morrison Eliminated by Kane!

WWERosterJericho.jpg
Entry #23

Jericho runs into the ring, and see's Shawn on the turnbuckle. Jericho runs up to him, and hits the Codebreaker on Shawn, knocking him off the turnbuckle, but Shawn falls head first into the ring. Shawn is knocked out, and Stone Cold stands back up, and he looks at Jericho. Jericho starts taunting Stone Cold, but then Stone Cold Stunn's Jericho! Kane looks at Stone Cold, and he chokes him! Kane lifts Stone Cold high, and hits a Brutal Chokeslam to the canvas! Kane grabs Jericho, and he irish whips him over the ropes, but Jericho starts throwing punches back to Kane. Jericho goes jump over the ropes, but Kane grabs his foot, and flips him to the canvas, as the timer runs out...

WWERosterCena.jpg
Entry #24

John Cena runs into the ring, and he see's Jericho by the rope. Cena runs at him, and clothslines Jericho over the top rope, and eliminates Jericho! Cena turns around, and Kane goes to Chokeslam him, but Cena dodges it, and lifts Kane for the F-U, and executes it! Shawn gets back up, and he goes to superkick Cena, but Cena lifts him for the F-U, and hits it! Stone Cold is lying on the ground, and Cena runs agaist the ropes, and he hits the 5-Knuckle Shuffle. Cena is on a role, and he grabs Kane, and tries eliminating the big red machine, but Kane dodges it, and Big Boots Cena to the canvas. The Timer runs out....

Chris Jericho Eliminated by John Cena!

WWERosterJBL.jpg
Entry #25

JBL runs into the ring, and he Clothslines From Hell Kane! JBL then picks uo Cena, and lifts him up, and hits a Powerbomb to Cena! Cena lays on the mat in pain, and JBL grabs Shawn, and lifts him the same way he lifted Cena, and Powerbombs Shawn! JBL looks at Stone Cold and walks over to him, but Stone Cold grabs his foot, and flips him to the canvas, and hits a submission hold on his legs. JBL is screaming in pain, and Cena starts stomping on the head of JBL. Kane walks on the ribs on JBL, as he cant breathe, and is screaming for mercy. JBL taps, but it doesnt matter, and Kane, Cena, Stone Cold and Shawn all grab JBL, but the timer runs out...

WWERosterBastista.jpg
Entry #26

Batista runs into the ring, and he grabs JBL, and throws him over the top rope, as the others get mad. JBL is Eliminated by Batista, and Batista Spears Stone Cold! John Cena runs at Batista, but Batista lifts Cena, and SpineBuster's John Cena to the canvas! Batista looks at Shawn, and he nods at him, and he grabs Shawn by the pants, and irish whips him over the top rope, but Shawn holds on, and only 1 foot touches the ground. Batista looks mad, and he goes to Spear Shawn, but Shawn bends the ropes, and Batista goes flying right over the top rope, and he is Eliminated by Shawn Michaels! Batista looks pissed, and Shawn falls back into the ring, as the timer runs out...

JBL is Eliminated by Batista, Batista is Eliminated by Shawn Michaels!

WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
Entry #27

CM Punk enters the ring, and he runs, and knee's Shawn in the head. And, runs back, and Bulldog's Shawn to the canvas, spliting him open. Punk grabs Stone Cold, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, and Cena runs up to CM Punk, and he lifts him for the F-U. CM Punk is F-U'ed by John Cena! Cena grabs Punk, and he gets him in the STFU position. Punk screams in pain, and Cena apply's more pressure to the neck of Punk! Kane breaks it, and Kane grabs Punk, and chokes him. Kane Chokeslams CM Punk to the canvas hard, and he is knocked out. Kane grabs Punk, and tries throwing him over the top rope, but Punk dodges it, and gets out. The timer runs out....

WWERosterMysterio.jpg
Entry #28

Mysterio runs into the ring, and he dropkicks Punk in the head! Mysterio runs off the ropes, and as he runs back, he tries hitting Cena, but Cena irish whips Mysterio right over the rope, but Mysterio locks his legs around the head of Cena, and he pulls, and Cena falls over the top rope, eliminating John Cena! Mysterio smiles, but Shawn runs, and Mysterio trips him into the rope! He runs agaist the ropes, and runs back, and hits the 619 on Shawn Michaels! Kane runs up to Mysterio, but Mysterio dodges it, and he boots him in the knee. Mysterio continues to throw punches to the knee of Kane, but the timer runs out....

John Cena Eliminated by Rey Mysterio!

WWERosterDreamer.jpg
Entry #29

Dreamer runs in, and he helps Mysterio with Kane, as he throws punches to the head of Kane. Dreamer irish whips Kane agaist the ropes, and Kane chokes Dreamer! Kane also chokes Mysterio, and he lifts them both up high, and he Chokeslams them outside of the ring, and onto the hardfloor below for Mysterio and Dreamer, as Kane eliminated Dreamer and Mysterio at the same time. Shawn goes to Superkick Stone Cold out of the ring, but Stone Cold grabs Shawn's other foot, and hoists him over the top rope, and Shawn falls to the floor hard! Shawn Michaels is Eliminated! The crowd is suprised, and the timer runs out for the last time....

Tommy Dreamer & Rey Mysterio Eliminated by Kane, Shawn Michaels Eliminated by Stone Cold!

WWERosterTaker.jpg
Entry #30 ( Final Entry )

Undertaker climbs into the ring, and CM Punk runs at him, but Undertaker throws him over the top rope, and CM Punk is Eliminated. MVP comes from under the mat all this time, and he runs at Undertaker, but Taker grabs him, and throws him also over the top rope. Stone Cold looks at Undertaker, as Kane runs at Undertaker to clothsline him out of the ring, but Undertaker gets him in the tombstone pile position. He hits it, and Stone Cold Stunn's Undertaker! Stone Cold picks up Kane, while he is weak, and throws him over the top rope, Eliminating Kane! Stone Cold and Undertaker are the last 2 left in the ring. They fight in the ring, but Undertaker gets Stone Cold in the Last Ride position, but Stone Cold sneaks out of the move, and Stunn's Undertaker over the top rope, and Undertaker gets Eliminated, as STONE COLD WINS THE 2008 ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin ( The 2008 VWE Royal Rumble Winner )

After the Royal Rumble, Stone Cold is amazed, and he goes on the turnbuckle, as he raises his hands. Confetti falls down from the roof of the arena, and Fireworks and Pyro go off all at the stage. Pyro goes off around the roof, and Stone Cold is passed beers. He catches 2 of them, and pops them open, and smashes them together. He drinks them, and throws them in the air with excitement. Undertaker walks up the ramp thinking what just happened, and Stone Cold drinks more beer. With Celebration, he Stunne's The ref! Stone Cold walks up the ramp, and the crowd is going nuts! He exits the ring, and the camera goes back to JR and King.

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Baw God King! Stone Cold Steve Austin is the 2008 Royal Rumble Winner!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: I cant belive it! He is going to the WrestleMania 25 Main Event!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Triple H .vs. Stone Cold, that would be a great match!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Tonight, the Raw brand has taken over in the Royal Rumble.
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: We will pass the ending to Tazz and Adamle, the ECW Commentators.

WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Thanks JR, tonight was very historic indeed, with JBL retaining the World Title!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: And also, you cant forget it, Rob Van Dam .vs. Umaga! RVD has been rushed to the hospital.
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: I dont think he is in good condition after that hit.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Well, thanks for watching VWE Royal Rumble, and we will see you on Thursday Night, for ECW!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Good-Night, and I hope you can sleep after tonights PPV, haha.

[ The Show closes ]

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Punk vs. Santino: Not to bad of a match. Shouldn't it be a DQ when Maria slapped Punk? The ending worked and didn't make either of the two men look weak.

Edge vs. Angle: I liked this one. The bit about the guard getting hit was funny. The use of fries was a good idea.

RVD vs. Umaga: I personally think that this match could have been a little better. The whole "somebody tries to jump on someone whos on something but the second person rolls off the the something causing the first person to crash into the something" was used too much, yes I know it was only two times, but I think thats one too many.

Orton vs. JBL: The match was good, but I don't understand why you didn't just have this match be the title match.

HHH vs. HBK: See Orton vs. JBL

Royal Rumble: This was a great match. It might have been a bit too long, but it was still good.

Overall you had a very good first PPV. Don't forget to check out POI Episode 19.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Punker vs Santino - I was surprised Santino retained, but you had a good way for the feud to continue with the dirty finish. Punk should have a bigger role I think.

RVD and AAE - it was a nice short promo, and both were truly in character.

Edge vs Angle - I remember seeing their match when Angle got his head shaved bald. This match was pretty good, and I was surprised at Edge getting the win over Kurt.

HHH interview - It was good, but there were a few moments where HHH didn't sound in character. Good hype nonetheless.

RVD vs Umaga - Pretty brutal match, I didn't expect Umaga getting the win there. The heels are on a streak there, getting all the wins this half of the PPV.

Big Show & Orton - Short but sweet.

JBL vs Orton - It was an OK match, I really didn't see JBL retaining the title. Pretty surprising to have JBL kick out of the RKO.

HHH vs HBK - They always have good matches, and this was the same. Another win by weapon use was OK, they should have a couple more matches.

Royal Rumble - Really good match, I never really saw Steve Austin stepping up and winning the Rumble, and it'll be interesting to see who he challenges at Wrestlemania.

Final Thoughts - This was a good PPV, I was pretty surprised with all the heels winning their singles matches. There was lots of interference, but that's OK. Austin winning the rumble was great, and it's a really good idea. Overall, good PPV.

wwerko619

Reaction score
* Guys, I had some problems over the week, and I didnt have time to write this show. Sorry, and ECW will be better *

WWERawLogo.png

VWE Presents: Monday Night Raw!!! LIVE June 30th 2008 Only on IWF!

The Opening showed a recap air of Last Night's Royal Rumble PPV, showing Triple H stay VWE Champion, after Vince McMahon screwed Shawn Michaels. It then showed clips of Santino Marella defeating CM Punk, and retaining the IC Championship. It then shows many replay's of the Royal Rumble match, showing Stone Cold winning, and celebrating after his win. Stone Cold is seem pointing at the WrestleMania 25 logo, as the recap ends.

Raw opens up to Lillian Garcia standing in the ring, and announcing the next match. The match is for a spot in the Raw Elimination Chamber at No Way Out. Kane .vs. Santino Marella, and Kane overcome's Santino, and destroy's him, and Kane enters into the Raw Elimination Chamber for the VWE Championship.

Chris Jericho hosts his first ever show, and episode of the Highlight Reel. His guest, the man who Eliminated him in the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match, John Cena. Jericho talks about how Cena is a nobody in VWE, and he hasnt held a single championship. Cena trash talks Jericho up for a bit, untill Jericho swings at Cena, and a brawl is started. Cena F-U's Jericho, and Cena taunts him for a while. Cena then says to Jericho, next week, its him .vs. Jericho for the spot in the Raw Elimination Chamber.

Vince is backstage, and he is talking with his son, Shane McMahon, and Shawn runs in, and jumps Vince. Shawn throws numerous punches at the head of the chairman, and Shane pulls him off. Triple H runs in, and knee's Shawn in the head. They gang up on Shawn for a bit, untill Triple H holds the title to Shawn's bloody face, and says, "this is as close as your going to get to the VWE Championship!" Triple H walks away, and tonight is Shawn Michaels & Mystery Opponent .vs. Triple H and Shane McMahon.

Lillian is then seen standing in the ring, and she announces the next match. Batista .vs. Undertaker in a fight for the spot in the Raw Elimination Chamber. Batista and Undertaker throw blows at eachother for a few rounds, and Batista overcomes the deadman. Undertaker hits his special "Tombstone" on Batista, but his foot is rested on the rope. Undertaker gets mad, but Batista backfires Taker, and Spinebusters him. Batista hits the Batista-Bomb on Undertaker for the pin.

Backstage, being interviewed by Michael Cole, CM Punk talks about how he is the future of VWE, and MVP walks in on them. MVP says that Punk wont accomplish anything, and he should just quit while he still can. He makes fun of CM Punk for losing to Santino at Royal Rumble, untill Punk picks up MVP, and executes a GTS. Cole leaves, and Punk smiles, as he walks out.

Lillian starts the last match, and Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, and the VWE Champion, Triple H all make their way to the ring. They await Shawn Michaels and his partner, and Shawn comes to the ring. Shawn has a bandage on his nose, and he warns Triple H. Triple H tells Shawn to bring his dumb friend out, and the music hits, of Stone Cold! The Royal Rumble Winner makes his way into the ring, and Triple H is suprised. Stone Cold and Triple H start out in the ring, and Triple H fights a good battle, and Stone Cold does aswell, untill Triple H pedigree's Stone Cold with the help of Shane. Shawn is tagged in, but is recently ambushed by Vince and Shane. Vince tells Lillian to make the match a No Holds Barred, and she does. Triple H goes to pedigree Shawn, but Shawn dodges it, and Superkicks Vince! He superkicks Shane after, but Stone Cold runs in, and Stunns Triple H! Before Triple H falls, Shawn Superkicks him, and pins him, 1..2..3! Shawn and Stone Cold taunt the VWE Champion, and they walk out, as the show closes.

* Again, im sorry for this show, il make sure ECW is better *.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Good recap. I really don't think that Santino should have jobbed. You should never make your champions look weak.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWEECWLogo.png

ECW Preview for Tomorrow:

Breaking News!:

ECW Superstar, Rob Van Dam has been severly injured, due to his Royal Rumble incident, and is suffering from broken/fractured ribs. Rob isnt scheduled to be back, and VWE has decided to release Rob Van Dam, as of July 1st 2008. His contract is open, for when he wants to come back, but doctors say, that he should not return to professional wrestling. RVD has been stripped from his VWE Extreme Championship. We wish Rob Van Dam well in his future.

ECW will open up with a Tag Team match, featuring Tommy Dreamer & Shelton Benjamin, 2 men, who didnt mind teaming up .vs. The Hardy Boyz, Jeff Hardy, and the VWE U.S Champion, Matt Hardy. Dreamer and Benjamin want to take over ECW, and they will start at the Hardy Boyz, a big tag team target. Jeff and Matt say, they dont have to worry, on being beaten, as they have the match all planned, and they know how to defeat them in fast time. Will their plan work?

At No Way Out, there will be 2 Elimination Chambers, previously announced by Vince McMahon at Royal Rumble. 1 Chamber, will be ECW's, and the other is Raw's. However, there is 2 things different. ECW's Chamber isnt for a title, its for a title shot at WrestleMania agaist the World Champion. Raw's Chamber is for the VWE Championship. On ECW tomorrow, it will be Booker T .vs. Randy Orton, in a fight to be the first entrant, into the Chamber at No Way Out.

JBL has defeated Randy Orton in 2 shows in a row, both being for the World Title. JBL has been reaching the top limits to ECW, and even the whole VWE. The 2 main superstars right now, are JBL and Triple H. JBL has been on a role lately, and tomorrow night, he will be watching sidelines, as 2 men ( uknown ) will go 1-on-1 for a World Title shot at No Way Out agaist him. Who are the 2 men, and who will JBL face at No Way Out?

Mick Foley has something mager to announce tomorrow night, and it will make history. It is said, that Foley will change ECW durasticly, taking its hardcore limits, to the game. Foley has been axious to announce this, ever since the first episode of ECW. What will the announcment be?

ECW Card for Tomorrow:

WWERosterJeff.jpg
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterDreamer.jpg
WWERosterBenjamin.jpg
( Extreme Rules Tag Team Match )

WWEBookerT.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterOrton.jpg
( Spot in the ECW Chamber at No Way Out )

? .vs. ? ( Whoever wins, faces JBL at No Way Out for the World Heavyweight Championship )

scotland123

Reaction score
Just to say there is someone stealing this BTB and putting it on a forum where I am.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Catch-Up to VWE past week:

* This week has been interesting, and ive had some bad moments, and I was writing ECW, and my house has a power outage. Fuckin weather:( So heres a catch up, to whats been happening on Raw and ECW *

On Raw's Episode of July 7th, Santino Marella figured out by Vince McMahon that he will be facing Rey Mysterio at No Way Out for the IC Championship. Santino isnt happy, and he complains to the GM. The GM says, that he cant do anything about it, the match is on. Maria tells Santino to calm, but he doesnt. Next week on Raw, Santino will question Rey Mysterio.

CM Punk, MVP and Chris Jericho are building a mager fued, and MVP wont stop with the sneak attacks to both Jericho and CM Punk. But, what really made viewers interested, was when MVP and CM Punk costed Jericho his Chamber spot to John Cena. John Cena will now enter the Chamber at No Way Out, and Jericho is stuck facing MVP and CM Punk in a Triple Threat match for the VWE Violent Championship at the upcoming VWE PPV, No Way Out.

Speaking of Raw Elimination Chamber, Shawn Michaels overcame Mr.Kennedy, and defeated him to be the 4th entrant into the Chamber. But, at the end, Shawn was ambushed and attacked by the McMahon crew. Triple H taking a steel chair to the skull of HBK. Triple H is continuesly destroying the life of the Heartbreak Kid, will Triple H break Shawn Michaels before No Way Out?

There is only 1 man left, Triple H, Batista, Shawn Michaels, Kane, John Cena and 1 other person will all fight in the Elimination Chamber this Sunday at No Way Out, VWE's second PPV. Who is the 6th and last person? Triple H & Shane McMahon .vs. Stone Cold took place, and Stone Cold came out with a victory, but it was with the help of Shawn Michaels, superkicking Triple H! What is instore for next week's Raw, as it is the last week before No Way Out?

On ECW's Episode of July 10th, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy were challenged by Tommy Dreamer and Shelton Benjamin to a Tag match at No Way Out. Matt and Jeff didnt respond till the end of the night, when Dreamer and Benjamin attacked the Hardys. Foley had said, that he will not allow this to happen, and the match is on for No Way Out. Matt and Jeff are currently working on a plan, and Benjamin and Dreamer are already ready for Next Sunday.

John Morrison .vs. Booker T for a spot in the ECW Elimination Chamber, but as the match came to a closing end, the 2 men were so badly beaten, that it was a double countout! Mick Foley didnt know what to say, and he agreed to let both men into the Chamber next sunday at No Way Out!

Kurt Angle has already been accepted into the Chamber, but Big Show got in aswell. Big Show and Kurt Angle both want the World Heavyweight Championship match agaist the champ at WrestleMania, but can they overcome 5 other men in the chamber? So far announced for the chamber, is Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Big Show, John Morrison, Booker T and 1 other men, who will it be? find out next week on ECW.

Edge and JBL are battleing it out, and Edge has finally tried to get rid of the VWE World Champion, by taking him out backstage with weapons. JBL was found by officials, and Edge has never acted this way in VWE. Is Edge desperate to go to WrestleMania VWE World Champion? It will be either JBL or Edge. JBL has promised on his announcment on VWE.com, that he will revenge Edge on ECW.

Mick Foley announced something big, that changed the life of ECW. Every match that happends on ECW, is hardcore. Weapons are always allowed. Could this mean, Thursday nights is the best night to watch TV?

No Way Out is LIVE next week on IWF, and you cant miss it, as 2 Elimination Chambers will be brutal, and create history!