VWE: Violent Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Raw review...

Best Match - I liked Kane / Stone Cold, Good back and forth action and was probably the best of the night.
Worst Match - None all about the same greatness only three nothing stands out but yea ..
Best Promo - The Rey / Cole one was in character and best of the night.
Worst Promo - None...

Alright show, Ill read ECW..

And I thought you couldn't have BENOIT ON YOUR ECW SHOW ? HE IS DEAD.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWEECWLogo.png

ECW Preview for Tomorrow:

Last week, Rob Van Dam won the VWE Extreme Championship, by overcoming John Morrison. But as he went to have his celebration, he was attacked and decimated by The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga and his manager, Armando Estrada. Mick Foley has something to say about this on ECW tomorrow night, what will he say?

Last week, we saw Edge defeat Kurt Angle, with a brutal victory, that injured Karen Angle. Edge won a VWE U.S Title shot for tomorrow night, agaist either Matt Hardy or Jeff Hardy. Jeff and Matt will go 1-on-1 tomorrow night, for a shot agaist Edge for the U.S Title. Who will become VWE's first ever U.S Champion?

Tomorrow's main event will be JBL .vs. Big Show, previously announced last week by Mick Foley. JBL says to VWE, that he will make sure he does whatever it takes to win this match, and prove he is what ECW needs to succeed. Big Show told VWE cameramen, that he will destroy JBL, and make sure he never steps foot in a ring again! But, with this amazing stipulation, whoever wins, gets a VWE World Title shot next week, these 2 men will do anything to get their hands on some gold!

Last week, Randy Orton was scheduled to be at the event, but was disturbed by a flight that delayed over-night. Orton is again, having flight problems, but should be able to reach the centre, within the amount of time given. Randy has been having family issue's aswell, so that could make an impact on how he wrestles, so Mick Foley has decided that he will not have Orton in a match tomorrow night, but he wants him in for a interview atleast. Orton will be interviewed tomorrow night.

Card for Tomorrow Night:

WWERosterJeff.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
( Extreme Rules match for a #1 Contenders match for the U.S Title )

WWERosterEdge.jpg
.vs. ????????? ( VWE U.S Championship )

WWERosterBigShow.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterJBL.jpg
( World Title shot next week )

Qwake

The Card looks good, here are my predictions...

Matt Hardy Vs Jeff Hardy (come on Matt) :)

Edge Vs winner from the above match

Big show Vs JBL

matches look great, the main event should be sweet and I wanna know which hardy wins lol. (ill try and get a review in tomorrow but I am quite busy and may be late to review)

check out TNE if you want, I posted a huge PPV :p

Evil Austin

alright card.. my predictions..

JBL WINS
JEFF WINS
EDGE WINS

Moonlight Drive

I'm thinking...
Edge
Big Show
Jeff

Check out WWU if you get a chance

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWEECWLogo.png

VWE Presents: Thursday Night ECW!!! LIVE June 19th 2008 Only on IWF!

* Let the body's hit the floor theme plays! as fans around the world are tuneing into ECW *

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Lights circle the arena, as the fans jump wildly by their seats, and the light dims down, as Lillian starts off ECW in the ring *

WWERosterLillianGarcia.jpg
: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Extreme Rules match, for a chance at the United States Championship!

Jeff Hardy's theme hits!!! Jeff comes down the ramp, as his pyro hits. He enters the ring, and stands on the turnbuckle, exciting fans. He then awaits his brother/opponent Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy's theme hits!! He gets big pop, as Matt wals down the ramp, looking mad at Jeff. He then enters the ring, and the crowd goes wild, as this match is about to start.

WWERosterJeff.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
( Extreme Rules match for a #1 Contenders match for the U.S Title )

Bell Rings:

Jeff and Matt circle the ring, as Jeff walks up to Matt, and sticks out his hand. Matt looks at him with a smile, and he sticks out his hand to shake Jeff's, but Matt kicks Jeff in the gut, and grips him in a headlock. Jeff gets out of the move, and kicks Matt across the temple of the head. Jeff runs agaist the ropes, and bounces off of them to hit a legdrop, but Matt dodges it, and Jeff hits the mat ass first. Matt runs agaist the ropes, and clothslines Jeff out of the ring, as both of them hit the hard floor. Matt gets back up, and he starts throwing punches to the head of Jeff Hardy. Jeff tries to break out, but Matt keeps hammering on him. Jeff grabs hold of his knee, and flips Matt over his shoulder, as Matt hits his neck on the floor. Jeff gets back up, and he limps over to Lillian Garcia. She gets up off her chair, and Jeff grabs it, and un-folds it. Matt looks at Jeff, and he tries to get back in the ring, but Jeff swings at him, and the chair connects with Matt's back!

Matt screams in pain after the brutal chair shot, Jeff then lifts the chair high in the air again, with great power, and slams it back onto Matt's back, knocking him back to the floor. Jeff throws away the chair, and grabs hold of Matt, and irish whips him back into the ring. Matt quickly gets up, and irish whips himself agaist the ropes, and runs back, and dropkicks Jeff outside the ring, and onto the commentator table! Jeff holds his chest in pain, as Matt climbs under the ropes, and walks over to Jeff. Jeff kicks himself off of the table, and Matt stomps on him. Matt grabs the steel chair that Jeff threw away, and holds it tightly in his hands, as Jeff stands back up. Jeff turns around, and Matt swings at him, but Jeff trips him, and Matt falls head first into the steel steps! Jeff looks disturbed, and he grabs the chair and holds it high to the head of Matt Hardy. He looks upset, then Jeff drops the chair. Jeff irish whips Matt back into the ring, and he climbs the turnbuckle, ready to hit the Swanton Bomb. Matt then gets up with full power, after playing possum, and Twist of Fate's Jeff right off of the turnbuckle! Matt goes ontop of him for the pin, 1....2....3! Matt Hardy wins the match, and is going to face Edge for the U.S Title tonight!

Winner: Matt Hardy via pinfall at 13:43 ( Facing Edge tonight for the U.S Championship! )

After the match, Matt Hardy celebrates in the ring, as Jeff stands back up. He then pulls his hand out, and wants to shake hands with Matt. Matt turns around, and looks at Jeff, and walks closer to him. Matt then shakes Jeff's hand, and they both smile, as Jeff holds Matt's hand high, as the camera goes backstage...

* Umaga is seen backstage with Estrada, as RVD runs in, with a steel pipe, and starts beating down Umaga and Estrada! *

WWERosterRVD.jpg
: How does it feel now heh?

* RVD then swings it again, and it smashes Umaga right in the jaw. *

WWERosterRVD.jpg
: Oh you too Estrada?

* RVD then grabs his VWE Extreme Title, and swings it at Estrada, knocking him out cold *

WWERosterRVD.jpg
: See this title Umaga, this is the closest you will ever get to the title again!

* RVD then holds the title above Umaga, as he then exits the room, leaving Umaga and Estrada busted open, and knocked out *

-Commercial Break-

WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Welcome back to ECW, and we just saw Umaga and Estrada get beaten down by the VWE Extreme Champion, Rob Van Dam!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: I am shocked right now, on what Rob did! He totally busted open the 2 men, they looked like they were seriously hurt!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: But Tazz, Umaga did try to ruin RVD's career last week, so he did deserve it.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Well still, he could of treated it a different way, he just made the situation a whole lot worse, and worse is never good on ECW!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: After that shocking moment, there is a match coming up next, and its for the VWE U.S Championship!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Thats right, last week, Edge defeated Kurt Angle to get this title shot tonight.
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Also, Matt Hardy defeated Jeff Hardy, so now its Edge .vs. Matt Hardy now for the U.S Championship!

* the audience calms down, and Lillian Garcia is in the ring *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the VWE United States Championship!

Edge's theme hits!! The crowd boo's loudly, as Edge comes from the curtains, and his pyro hits, going all over the stage. Edge then walks down the ramp, and he looks at the fans, as he looks like he really wants the title.

Matt Hardy's theme hits!! He gets big pop, as Matt walks down the ramp, looking dangerously at Edge. He then enters the ring, and the crowd goes wild, as this match is about to start.

WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterEdge.jpg
( VWE U.S Championship )

Bell Rings:

Matt and Edge circle the ring, as Edge runs at Matt, and they lock up. Matt tries to overcome Edge, but Edge overcomes Matt, and Edge irish whips Matt agaist the ropes, and as he comes back, Edge boots him to the head. Matt holds his face in pain, as Edge picks him back up. Matt dodges Edge, and Matt clothslines Edge to the mat. Matt then sees opportunity, and he climbs over the ropes, and outside of the ring. He looks under the ring, and Edge sneeks out of the ring. He runs over to Matt, and as Matt grabs a steel bat, Edge spears him to the floor! Edge smiles, as Matt is hurt. Edge grabs the steel bat, and looks at the crowd, as they boo Edge. Edge lifts the bat high, and smashes it down to the floor, but Matt moves out of the way in time, before the bat connects. Edge swings at him again, but the bat hits the steel post, and it hurts Edge's hands, making him drop the bat.

Matt grabs the bat, and he is tired. Matt swings the bat at Edge, and it hits him in the arm! Edge is in severe pain, and Matt looks pissed. Matt strikes Edge with the bat again, but in the leg, knocking Edge down to the floor injured. Matt then goes to hit Edge in the head with the bat, but Edge escapes. Edge dropkicks Matt with the rest of the energy he has left! Matt is tired, and he is having a hard time getting up. Edge grabs the bat, and he holds it with lots of power, and he waits for Matt to stand up. Edge then swings the bat as hard as he can, and it connects with Matt's head, knocking him out cold on the floor! Matt can barely breathe, and Edge is waiting for him to get back up for a sphere. Matt isnt rising, and Edge picks him up. Edge irish whips him into the ring, but then all of a sudden, Kurt Angle comes in, and AngleSlams Edge! Kurt then grabs the bat, and he hits Edge in the spine with it, injuring Edge. Matt gets back up looking dizzy, and confused. Matt then picks him back up, and hits the Twist of Fate! The crowd is going nuts, and Matt falls ontop of Edge for the pin, 1....2....3! Matt Hardy is the new VWE U.S Champion!

Winner: Matt Hardy via pinfall at 12:00 ( New VWE U.S Champion! )

After the match, Kurt Angle leaves the ring, as he walks up the ramp with his wife, Karen. Edge looks shocked, and mad after Kurt Angle's actions. Matt Hardy walks up the ramp with them, as Jeff runs down the ramp to celebrate with his brother Matt. They walk up the ramp, and the camera goes to Tazz and Adamle.

WWERosterTazz.jpg
: What a suprise! Matt Hardy new VWE U.S Champion!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: I cant belive it either Tazz! I am amazed, and im glad that Matt Hardy took the win here tonight.
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: What a historic win for Matt, becoming the first ever VWE U.S Champ in history!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Thats not the only thing, next week here live on ECW, it will be a fight for the World Heavyweight Championship!
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: With Royal Rumble coming up next week, things are just starting to heat up here in VWE.
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Royal Rumble next week, I cant wait! I wonder what Raw has instore for Royal Rumble?
WWERosterTazz.jpg
: Like Vince McMahon said, next week it will be Triple H .vs. Shawn Michaels in a battle for the VWE Championship! Winner will be going to Royal Rumble champion!
WWERosterAdamle.jpg
: Time for commercial, we will be back after the break!

- Commercial Break-

* recap airs from this week's Raw episode, showing Chris Jericho becoming new VWE Violent Champion, by defeating Rey Mysterio, Santino Marella rolling up CM Punk to become new VWE IC Champion! Then, it shows Stone Cold and Kane entering the ring, and it shows Stone Cold trying to hit the Stunner, but Kane dodging it, and hitting the Chokeslam on Stone Cold, winning the match, and entering at #30th at the Royal Rumble *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a #1 Contenders match, for the World Heavyweight Championship match, next week!

JBL's theme hits!!! His limo pulls out onto the stage, and the driver exits the limo, and walks to his door. He opens it, and JBL comes from the limo, and grins at the fans. He walks down the ramp, and enters the ring.

Big Show's theme hits!!! Pyro blasts on the stage, as the 7 foot monster makes his way down the ramp, eyeing up JBL. He enters the ring, and he taunts JBL.

WWERosterJBL.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterBigShow.jpg
( VWE World Title Shot next week live on ECW )

Bell Rings:

Big Show looks at JBL, and JBL looks back. JBL runs at him, but Big Show chokes him. He throws JBL across the ring, as JBL rolls on his neck. JBL gets back up, and he doesnt know how to take down this big giant. JBL then runs at him again, but Big Show lifts him high in the air, and bodyslams him to the mat. JBL looks hurt from the angle he hit, and Big Show smiles at the crowd, as he thinks this is the easiest fight of his life. JBL stands back up, and starts throwing punches to the chest of Big Show. JBL irish whips Big Show agaist the ropes, but JBL ditches out of the ring, and grabs a Kendo stick. Big Show smiles, as he walks over, but JBL strikes Big Show in the legs with the stick! Big Show collapses to the mat, in pain from the shot, and JBL keeps on hitting him in the leg with the stick. JBL grabs Big Show by the head, and throws him down to the mat with brut force. JBL grabs a kendo stick, and continues beating Big Show down!

JBL keeps on wailing on Big Show, and Big Show tries to get back up, but JBL strikes him in the head with the stick! the hit was heard from fans in the cheap seats! JBL throws away the broken kendo stick, and lays ontop of Big Show for the pin, 1....2....Big Show kicks out at 2! Blood is running down his forehead, and Big Show gets back up pissed off. Big Show chokes JBL, and lifts him high, and Chokeslams him outside of the ring, and onto the hard floor, falling 6 feet down. JBL is hurt, and Big Show climbs over the ropes, and goes down to the floor. He grabs a steel chair, and awaits JBL to stand up. JBL turns around, and Big Show swings the chair at JBL, and it connects with his head, injuring JBL. JBL pulls brass knuckles from his boots, and apply's them to his knuckles, and swings a punch at Big Show, and clocks him in the jaw! Big Show falls onto the ropes, and JBL pushes him back into the ring. JBL picks Big Show back up, and stands him up in the middle of the ring. JBL runs and bounces off the ropes, and hits a Clothsline from Hell on Big Show!! JBL goes for the pin, 1....2....3! JBL defeats the 7 foot giant, and gets a World Title shot next week!

Winner: JBL via pinfall at 13:00 ( Next week, gets a VWE World Title shot )

After the match, a familiar theme song is heard, and Randy Orton runs out of the crowd, hops over the barricade, and attacks JBL. Orton then starts pounding him to the canvas, JBL then stands back up mad, and Orton RKO's JBL to the canvas, knocking him out clean. Orton grabs the mic, and he looks at JBL...

WWERosterOrton.jpg
: Thats right, ive made it to ECW, and next week, Mick Foley has gaven me a World Title shot agaist you Bradshaw! JBL, you have no idea what your walking into, cause its only a matter of time, before the Age....of Orton returns! And next week, it will return, as I will make history, and il kick the crap out of the worthless JBL, and become the first ever VWE World Champion in...HISTORY! * crowd boo's loudly! *

* Randy Orton's theme hits again, as he exits the ring, with the crowd boo'ing him out. He drops the mic, and walks out of the arena, leaving JBL pissed, as the camera goes backstage *

* Rob Van Dam is seen climbing into a truck, as Mick Foley tells him to step out for a minute. *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Hey Rob, I saw what you did to Umaga and Estrada, and I was not happy with your actions!
WWERosterRVD.jpg
: Yeah, but this is ECW, they hurt me last week, payback is a bitch now isnt it?

* Rob then begins to climb back into the truck, and then Mick Foley brings up a match *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: I want you to face Umaga at Royal Rumble for your VWE Extreme Title.

* RVD then looks shocked, as he climbs back out of the truck *

WWERosterRVD.jpg
: Im in, I wanna take him to his worst. What is the stipulation?
WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: I want something the crowd will react to, I am thinking of a.....Street Fight!

* crowd goes nuts *

WWERosterRVD.jpg
: Ok its on! June 29th, cant wait, to beat him down.

* RVD climbs into the truck, and turns on the gas. He shuts the door, and salutes to Mick, as he drives out of the arena, as the show closes *

[ Show Closes ]

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The Hardy vs. Hardy match was a very good brawl
WM: JBL vs. Show- I just didn't think that it should have been main event, the Hardy vs. Edge match would have been better off as a main event.
BP: I enjoyed the Orton promo
WP: N/A- they all served a purpose, but in the Adamle talking parts, I think that he should mess up names. lol
AC: If weapons are used throughout the entire show, why bother to call a match Extreme rules?... Another good show.
Plug: POI Episode 17 has been posted, please check it out and leave a review.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWERawLogo.png

Raw Preview for Tomorrow Night:

Tomorrow night will be historic for sure, as our main event will be a match to witness. The VWE Championship has never been contested yet, and tomorrow night, 2 men will fight for the chance to have on their contract, first ever VWE Champion! Will it be the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels? Or will the game be over for HBK, and will The Game, Triple H overcome Shawn? It is all going to go down! There must be a winner!

Last week, Santino Marella proved that he was better than the other Raw superstars, as he defeated 3 other men in a fight for the IC Championship. Santino rolled up CM Punk for the pin, and won the first ever IC Championship. CM Punk is pissed right off, and he wants revenge over this "italian idiot" so he calls him. CM Punk has challenged Santino Marella to a match at Royal Rumble for his title, will he accept?

The Royal Rumble will feature 30 Men, and a Raw superstar, Kane will be entering #30th in The Royal Rumble match, after he defeated Stone Cold. Kane doesnt need to worry about anything now, but Vince McMahon is putting him up to the challenge again! Kane will be in another match for the #30th spot. Who did Vince put him up to?

Speaking of Vince, Vince will be announcing the rest of Raw Matches for Royal Rumble, whitch is live in 7 days. Also, Mick Foley has been spotted in the Raw arena for tomorrow. Is he here to cause trouble, or is he here to say something important? Catch all of this, and more on Monday Night Raw tomorrow Night!!!!!

Card for Raw tomorrow:

WWERosterKane.jpg
.vs. ??????? ( #30th Spot in the Royal Rumble Match )

WWERosterKennedy.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMysterio.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterChavo.jpg
( Loser enters Royal Rumble #1 )

WWERosterHBK.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterTripleH.jpg
( VWE Championship )

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWERawLogo.png

VWE Presents: Monday Night Raw!!! LIVE June 23rd 2008 Only on IWF!

* VWE Raw's theme hits loud threw the arena, as fans around the world are clicking on their TV's to watch Raw *

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Lights circle the arena, as the crowd stands on their feet jumping up and down, excited for tonights show, as the camera goes to the Comentators, JR and King! *

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! Im Jim Ross, beside me is my partner Jerry King, and what a event do we have tonight!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Hello everyone, and yes it will be JR, a historical night indeed, as the VWE Championship will be awarded tonight!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: We have a blockbuster main event, featuring Shawn Michaels .vs. Triple H for the main title here in VWE!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Tonight is sure to announce all the matches for Royal Rumble this sunday!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Royal Rumble has been an event we all cant wait for! A match was recently announced on ECW.
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Rob Van Dam .vs. Umaga in a Street Fight! its going to be brutal!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Also, the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match will take place, and the #30th entrant is Raw's Kane!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Lillian Garcia is in the ring, oh, the first match is about to start!

* Lillian is seen in the ring, as she holds the mic *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and the loser of this match, will enter #1 at the 2008 Royal Rumble Match!

Kennnnnedy! Mr.Kennedy makes his way to the ring, as he smiles at the crowd. He feels confident that he doesnt need to worry, cause he thinks he will win anyways.

Rey Mysterio's theme hits!!! He pops out from the stage, and he walks down the ramp, tagging the fans. He enters the ring, and looks at Mr.Kennedy with a mean look.

Chavo Guerrero's theme hits!!! He walks down the ramp, and enters the ring. He looks at Rey and Kennedy, as he goes on the ropes, and taunts the fans.

WWERosterChavo.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKennedy.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterMysterio.jpg
( Loser enters #1 in the Royal Rumble Match )

Bell Rings:

Chavo, Kennedy and Mysterio all circle the ring, as Kennedy and Mysterio lock up. Chavo stands by the turnbuckle, as Kennedy grabs Mysterio, and flips him over his knee, and headlocks Mysterio. Chavo bounces off the ropes, and runs back, and dropkicks Kennedy into the steel post of the turnbuckle. Kennedy bangs his head, injuring him on the head. Chavo grabs Mysterio, but Mysterio dodges it, and Suplex's Chavo. Mysterio gets back up, and he sees Kennedy climbing the turnbuckle, so Mysterio runs agaist the ropes, and runs up the turnbuckle, and goes to hit a hurricana off the turnbuckle, but Kennedy dodges it, and throws Mysterio off of the turnbuckle, and Mysterio hits the mat hard. Kennedy then gets readt to hit the Kenton Bomb, but Mysterio dodges it, and Kennedy hits Chavo! Chavo holds his chest in pain, as Kennedy gets back up. Mysterio and Kennedy lock up in the middle of the ring.

Kennedy irish whips Mysterio agaist the ropes, but Mysterio holds on to Kennedy, and he hits the Bulldog on Kennedy, smashing his face into the canvas! Mysterio goes to hit Kennedy, but Kennedy dodges it, and Kennedy goes to hit a Big boot, but Mysterio dodges it, and hits a spinning back kick to Kennedy! Chavo spots Mysterio up, and he runs at him with full speed, and Big Boot's Mysterio in the jaw, knocking him down hard to the canvas! Chavo looks around the ring, trying to find something he can hurt Mysterio with. Chavo begins to climb the turnbuckle to execute a 5 Star Frog Splash, but Kennedy gets up before he gets on the turnbuckle, and they both exchange punches. Chavo grabs Kennedy, and throws him off of the turnbuckle, and Kennedy collapses to the hard floor, knocking him out. Mysterio then runs up, and trips Chavo off of the turnbuckle, and he goes between the ropes! Mysterio runs agaist the ropes, and runs back, and hits the 619 on Chavo! He then jumps off the top rope, and hits the hurricana, and goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Rey Mysterio wins the match, and Chavo loses, so he will be entering #1 at Royal Rumble.

Winner: Rey Mysterio Loser: Chavo Guerrero via pinfall at 13:43 ( Chavo will enter #1 in the Royal Rumble Match )

After the match, Chavo looks pissed off, and he bangs on the mat with anger. Mysterio smiles at him, and he exits the ring, as Kennedy leaves aswell. The camera goes backstage, to see Santino Marella and Maria.

WAWMaria.jpg
: Santino, Punk doesnt want to face you, dont be worried.
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: How do you know-a-that? Im the smartar one here, not you.
WAWMaria.jpg
: Thats not very nice Santino, you should be more calm...
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: Calm? Santino Marella calm? Do you-a-know what Calm means Maria?
WAWMaria.jpg
: Yes, its when someone relaxes, and they forge....

* CM Punk walks in, as Santino eyes are closed *

WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
: What the hell is going on? Santino look, you dont have to be scared, all you can do is handover the title if you like.
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: Me-a-scared, no such thing, Santino doesnt even know how to be-a-scared!
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
: Well then, you wouldnt be worred, if I said that you and me are booked for a match at Royal Rumble now would you?
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: What! Who said this...this dumd idiotic idea?
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
: Oh, if you say its dumb, go talk to Vince who planned it yourself.
WAWMaria.jpg
: Uh, Santino, I wouldnt mess with the boss....
WWERosterMarella.jpg
: Come with me my maria, we got something to do...

* Santino and Maria walk away, leaving CM Punk smiling *

-Commercial Break-

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Welcome back to VWE Monday Night Raw, and we have 2 more exciting matches for you tonight!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Thats right, Kane will take on a mystery opponent coming up next, and then after, its going to be the blockbuster of the night!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Shawn Michaels .vs. Triple H, who will be the first ever VWE Champion?
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: I cant wait, oh look, Lillian is in the ring!!!

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the #30th entrant into the 2008 Royal Rumble Match!

Kane's theme hits!! red flames go everywhere on the stage, as Kane makes his way down the ramp. He enters the ring, and lifts his arms, then lets the pyro go off at the turnbuckles.

* the crowd is waiting, as the arena is silent *

* DONG *

WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Could it be???

* DONG *

* The arena goes silent, as its pitch black, and then, red flames appear at the entrance *

* DONG *

Undertaker comes from the dark smoke, and appears infront of the ramp. He makes his way to the ring, and Kane looks worried. He enters the ring, and he takes off his hat, as lightning hits the ramp, shaking Kane! Taker takes off his jacket, and hands it to the ref.

WWERosterKane.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterTaker.jpg
( #30th spot in the VWE Royal Rumble )

Bell Rings:

Undertaker and Kane walk along the ring, looking into eachothers eyes. Kane and Undertaker close in, and lock up in the middle of the ring. Undertaker overcomes and he pushes Kane infront of him. Kane walks back up to Undertaker, and pushes him back. Undertaker then uppercuts Kane, and they both exchange blows. Kane runs agaist the ropes to hit a Big Boot on Undertaker, but Undertaker dodges it, and he chokes Kane. Kane chokes Undertaker back, and Undertaker kicks Kane's legs from under him, and Undertaker chokeslams Kane! Undertaker falls on Kane for the pin, 1....2....Kane kicks out at 2! Kane stands back up, and Kane gives Undertaker a dose of Throat Thrust, knocking Undertaker right to the canvas. Kane stands Undertaker back up, and he irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Kane runs at him to elbow him in the head, but Undertaker dodges it, and Undertaker Big Boots Kane in the Jaw, knocking him down to the mat.

Undertaker looks down at Kane, and he runs and bounces off the ropes, and he hits a legdrop on Kane! Kane holds his neck in pain, and Undertaker grabs hold of Kane, and lifts him back up. Undertaker grabs Kane, and goes for a sideslam, but Kane dodges it, and chokes Undertaker! Kane lifts Undertaker high, and hits his special, Chokeslam on Undertaker! Kane goes to pin Undertaker, 1.....2.....Undertaker kicks out at 2! Undertaker stands back up, and Kane chokes him again! Undertaker dodges it, and he twists Kane's hand, and he walks over to the turnbuckle, and walks along the top rope, and jumps off, hammering the back of Kane, executing Old Skool. Undertaker stands back up, and he picks up Kane, and puts him in the position for a Last Ride. Kane holds onto the turnbuckle, and he pulls himself off of Undertaker, but Undertaker catches Kane in the position of the Last Ride, and Last Ride's Kane to the canvas! Undertaker then goes for the pin, 1....2.....3! Undertaker will be entering #30th at the Royal Rumble!

Winner: Undertaker via pinfall at 10:00 ( Undertaker will enter the Royal Rumble #30th entrant )

After the match, Undertaker exits the ring, as the crowd is still shocked from his appearance. The camera then goes backstage, where Shawn is seen tieing up his boots for his match, as Triple H approaches him.

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Hey Shawn, I know your a little dazed about our match tonight, actually next, and we have had great history as DX, and awesome partners, but you realize that all of that stuff is being pushed back for tonight, and the only focus on my mind in the VWE Championship. That gold is why im here Shawn, and il bust threw friendships anytime to get my opportunity at it.

WWERosterHBK.jpg
: Thats good to hear, but I dont really need to on me right now. Im getting ready, and im going to give you all I have instore for tonight. It doesnt matter if I win or lose, I still have a long, long time here in VWE, and im pretty sure, that il have another shot at the title. Triple H, DX is being put aside here tonight, and thats how it has to be. This is VWE, not our old place, where we could just be friends forever! In this busniess, friends are usually enimes by the end of the month.

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Shawn, let me warn you, you mess with the Game, and il make sure, that you never see or fight in this busniess again!

WWERosterHBK.jpg
: Triple H, im not scared of you, I know what is coming, and im ready to fight.

* Shawn walks away, all ready for the match next *

-Commercial Break-

WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Welcome back to the last half of Monday Night Raw!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: Its been an amazing night, but now its time to see our blockbuster main event!
WWERosterRoss.jpg
: Ive been waiting for this all week! Im so excited!
WWERosterJerry.jpg
: I know, Triple H .vs. Shawn Michaels, doesnt get any better than that!

* Lillian is seen standing in the ring *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the VWE Championship!

Triple H's theme hits!!! He walks out onto the ramp, and he spits water onto the stage. He makes his way to the ring, and he stands on the outside of the ropes, as he spits water high into the air, splashing fans. He enters the ring.

Shawn Michaels theme hits!!! The crowd goes nuts, and Shawn enters the stage. He knee's down, and lets off his pyro at the stage. He enters the ring, and he looks down Triple H.

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterHBK.jpg
( VWE Championship )

Bell Rings:

Shawn and Triple H circle the ring, as they lock up. Triple H tries to overcome Shawn, by kicking him in the gut, but Shawn reverses it, and slaps Triple H in the chest. Triple H retaliates, by kicking Shawn hard in the gut, and Triple H irish whips Shawn agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Triple H lifts him high, and knee's Shawn in the head. Triple H looks at Shawn, and Shawn gets back up quickly, and he runs at Triple H, and connects with him, throwing a hard punch to the head of Triple H. Shawn stands Triple H back up, and he irish whips Triple H into the turnbuckle, and he walks over, and stands on the middle rope, and starts throwing punches to the head of Triple H. The crowd is counting, but then Triple H lifts Shawn up, and flips him over the top rope, and Shawn falls crashing to the hard floor below, smashing his head badly agaist the padded cement.

Triple H looks down at Shawn, and he climbs out of the ropes, and walks on the floor outside of the ring. He walks up to Shawn, and picks him back up. He grabs hold of Shawn, and irish whips him hard into the steel steps, and the bang is heard in the cheap seats. Triple H walks over, and Shawn is holding his knee cap in pain. Triple H picks him back up, and goes to throw another punch at him, but Shawn dodges it, and hits a suprising Superkick!!!! Triple H falls to the ground out, and Shawn lays on the floor in pain, not able to get up. The crowd is going wild. Shawn grabs Triple H, and tries sliding him back into the ring, but he is too weak. Shawn gets mad, and he gets his power back in, and he lifts Triple H, and slides him back into the ring, and Shawn slides into the ring after. Shawn goes by the turnbuckle, ready to hit his second sweet chin music, and Triple H stands up fully. Shawn goes to Superkick Triple H, but Triple H kicks him in the gut, and hits the Pedigree on Shawn Michaels! Triple H sets for the pin, 1....2....3! Triple H takes the win, and is the first ever VWE Champion!

Winner: Triple H via pinfall at 16:00 ( New VWE Champion!!! )

After the match, Triple H celebrates, as he is the first ever VWE Champion, he holds the title high, he stands on the turnbuckle flashing the title to thousands. Pyro goes off all around the arena. His celebration is then interupted by Mick Foley's theme music.

Mick Foley's theme hits!! He stands under the titantron, and he holds a mic, as the crwd goes silent, and Triple H puts the VWE Title arond his shoulders.

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Congrats to you Triple H, but I have some good news to share. Me and Vince were talking backstage, about Royal Rumble Match, and where we will do the draw for their numbers. This week, on ECW, Me and Vince will be rolling the machine, and 28 superstars will choose their number. But were doing this during air time, so that means that there will only be 2 matches. One being JBL .vs. Randy Orton for the VWE World Title, and the other will be announced Wednesday on VWE.com. Thanks for listening!

Mick Foley's theme hits again, as Triple H smiles, holding the VWE Championship, as the show goes off air immediatly.

[ Show Closes ]

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The main event- it was the best written.
WM: Kane vs. Taker- I think that this match could have been better
BP: HHH/HBK- it was pretty good, but I think that it could have been better.
WP: The others- the promos this week wern't very good.
AC: You've done better shows, this one just seemed like an off show.

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWEECWLogo.png

ECW Preview for Tomorrow Night:

As Royal Rumble approaches closer, and closer, this ECW is a special show. Superstars will draw numbers, and get their entry number for the Royal Rumble Match, This Sunday. Raw and ECW superstars will be appearing on ECW tomorrow! But Foley decided to only have 2 matches tomorrow, so they have more time for the lottery. But there is 2 great matches to witness tomorrow night, our main event will feature JBL .vs. Randy Orton for the VWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Suprising news, ECW Color commentators, Mike Adamle, and Tazz are NOT scheduled to appear at tomorrow nights show. It is said, that the show will just consist of 2 matches, and the lottery. The lottery will feature 28 superstars, coming up 1 by 1. Mick Foley, the ECW General Manager, and Vince McMahon, the Raw General Manager, and VWE Chairman, will be at the lottery.

Our first match for ECW tomorrow will feature 3 men, fighting to get #29th spot in the VWE Royal Rumble Match. After this week on Raw, Undertaker defeated Kane to recive #30th spot in the VWE Royal Rumble Match. Big Show .vs. Tommy Dreamer .vs. Edge will take place tomorrow night, for #29th spot. All 3 men want this shot, they are going to fight hard for it.

VWE reminds you to Order VWE Royal Rumble soon, as it airs THIS SUNDAY only on IWF! See Triple H put his title on the line agaist Shawn Michaels, and also, Rob Van Dam will take on Umaga in a Street Fight! Also, you cant miss the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match. All of this, plus more will go down This Sunday! you cant miss it, cause at the Royal Rumble....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Card for Tomorrow Night:

WWERosterEdge.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterDreamer.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterBigShow.jpg
( For #29th spot in VWE Royal Rumble )

WWERosterOrton.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterJBL.jpg
( VWE World Heavyweight Championship )

wwerko619

Reaction score
WWEECWLogo.png

VWE Presents: Thursday Night ECW!!! LIVE June 26th 2008 Only on IWF!

* Let the body's hit the floor theme plays! as fans around the world are tuneing into ECW *

PYRO
PYRO
PYRO
PYRO

* Lights circle the arena, as the fans jump wildly by their seats, and the light dims down, as the camera is backstage, with Mick Foley and Vince McMahon *

* Vince is seen spinning the balls, and Mick is seen looking at a list, as he turns around, and looks at the camera *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Welcome to ECW everyone, and like I said, tonight is going to be amazing, as me and my partner here, the General Manager of Raw, and VWE Chairman, and Vince is rolling the b..

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Foley, lets get this started, I dont have all night.

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Ok, before we get this started, Im going to say how this is going to work, Vince will spin the wheel, and a superstar from either Raw or ECW will walk up, and take a ball. They will open it to find a number, between 2 and 29. The number will be what entry number they will enter in at the Royal Rumble match. First, lets bring out the first 7 superstars. First lets start with ECW superstar, Kurt Angle!

* Kurt Angle walks up, and he shakes the hands of Vince and Mick Foley, as he puts his hand in the machine, and grabs a ball out. He pops it open, to find #3. * The crowd goes wild!

WWERosterKurtAngle.jpg
: Do you know what, this number isnt so bad, I can still win the Royal Rumble entering #3, its true, ITS DAMN TRUE!!!

* Kurt Angle walks away, leaving Mick Foley smiling. *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Next superstar, he is from the Raw brand, he is....M...V...P!

* MVP walks up, and he shakes Vince's hand. He sticks his hand in the machine, and grabs a ball out. He examines it, before opening it, and then he pops it open. It then reveals that he will be entering the Royal Rumble #17. *

WWERosterMVP.jpg
: Wow, that is actually, not bad. I am defently sure I got this match in the bag.

* MVP walks away smiling, leaving Mick Foley *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Next superstar, is from ECW, and has a match at the Royal Rumble in a Street Fight, Uuuuuummmaga!

* Umaga enters the room with Estrada, and Umaga grabs a ball, and bursts it in his hands, and he reads the number, and Estrada smiles, as his number is #9. Umaga leaves the room with no comment *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Ok, next superstar is one of my champions, he is Chris Jericho!

* Jericho walks in, and shakes the hand of Vince and Foley, as he grabs a ball. He opens it, and it reveals #23 *

WWERosterJericho.jpg
: This is a good number, and im pretty sure Royal Rumble 2008 will have me...as the winner!

* Jericho walks out smiling, and Vince wonders who will get #29 *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: 3 more picks left, till the first match, and there is 2 men here, both are a tag team, Jeff and Matt Hardy!

* Jeff and Matt walk in, and they both shake the hands of Vince and Foley. Jeff and Matt both grab a ball at the same time, and they pop them open. Jeff reveals an #5, and Matt gets #18 *

WWERosterJeff.jpg
: Aww man, I got #5. Im at the beginning, but nice pick Matt!
WWERosterMattHardy.jpg
Yeah, I got a good number. I hope I can win this.

* Matt and Jeff walk away talking about how they plan to win the Royal Rumble, and Vince stands by the camera *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Ok, last pick, he is from Raw, he is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

* Shawn shakes the hands of Vince and Foley, as he grabs a ball from the machine, and he pops it open. Shawn then finds out his number is #10 *

WWERosterHBK.jpg
: Yeah, got #10, just as I thought. I have a few plans on how to win this, il see you all at Royal Rumble!

* Shawn leaves, and Foley and Vince stand by the ball machine, as the show goes to break. *

-Commercial Break-

* Lillian Garcia is standing in the ring, as she holds her mic *

: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Extreme Rules match, for #29th spot!

Tommy Dreamer's theme hits!!! Tommy Dreamer makes his way to the ring, as he has good pop from the crowd. He enters the ring, and awaits Big Show & Edge.

Edge's theme hits!!! Edge comes out from the smoke at the stage, and his Pyro hits, all over the stage. He enters the ring, and looks at Dreamer.

Big Show's theme hits!! His Pyro hits at the stage, as he walks down the ramp. He enters the ring, and looks at Edge and Dreamer.

WWERosterEdge.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterDreamer.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterBigShow.jpg
( For #29th spot in VWE Royal Rumble )

Bell Rings:

Big Show, Dreamer and Edge all circle the ring, as they walk around the ring. Big Show waits for Dreamer and Edge to fight, but they both run at Big Show. Dreamer goes to clothsline Big Show, but Big Show picks up Dreamer, and tosses him away. Edge runs at him, and goes to spear Big Show into the turnbuckle, but Big Show dodges it, and he lifts Edge up high, and slams him to the canvas. Big Show walks over to Dreamer, but Dreamer starts throwing fists at Big Show. Big Show blocks them and, he lifts Dreamer high, and throws him over the top rope and out of the ring. Edge gets back up, after his accident, and he runs at Big Show, but lifts him high above his head, and Big Show smiles, thinking this match is easy. Edge punches Big Show between the eyes, and Big Show drops Edge. Edge runs off the ropes, and runs back, and Spears Big Show over the top rope, and he goes crashing down to the floor.

Dreamer grabs hold of Big Show, and uses all his strength to irish whip him into the steel steps! Edge looks under the ring, and grabs a steel chair. Edge grips it hard, and he tells Dreamer to bring Big Show back to his feet. Dreamer uses alot of power to get Big Show back up, and he stands him up, but not for good. Edge runs and swings the chair at Big Show, but Big Show falls to the ground before the chair connects, and the chair smashes Dreamer right in the temple of the head. Dreamer falls to the floor hurt, and Big Show gets back up, after playing possum. Edge slides back into the ring worried, and Big Show climbs over the top rope, and enters the ring, but as Big Show walks closer to Edge, Edge runs, and Spears Big Show! Edge has an evil smile, as Kurt Angle runs into the ring, and he AngleSlams Edge! Karen kicks Edge, after he is down, and they both exit the ring, as Dreamer crawls into the ring. Dreamer puts his hand over Edge, and goes for the pin, 1....2....3! Tommy Dreamer wins!

Winner: Tommy Dreamer via pinfall at 13:00 ( Will Enter #29th in the VWE Royal Rumble Match )

After the match, Kurt Angle and Karen both leave, as Edge looks pissed off. Big Show then looks at Edge, and he looks mad for what he caused. Big Show chokes Edge, and Chokeslams him! Big Show leaves the ring, and they both walk out, as the camera goes to Mick Foley and Vince McMahon.

* Vince is seen spinning the ball machine, as Mick is looking towards the cam *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: The first part of our lottery is over, and now the second part. 7 more superstars will step up, and get their number. The first one will be from ECW, and its a man that is competing tonight for the VWE World Title, JBL!

* JBL enters the room, and he doesnt shake their hands. He immediatly grabs a ball, and pops it open, and looks at his number. All of a sudden, he is shocked, and he has a evil smile on his face, as he will be entering #25th. *

* JBL stomps off, and Vince and Foley both look confused, as Vince steps up *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Time for the second superstar to come up, and im proud to announce that this next superstar is the VWE Champion, Triple H!

* Triple H walks in with the VWE title around his shoulders. He shakes the hand of Vince and Foley, and he puts his hand in for a ball. He picks one, and pops it open. It reveals a #13. *

WWERosterTripleH.jpg
: Ha, that is the bad number, 13. But for me, its a good number, cause im going to win this Royal Rumble, and also, defeat Shawn Michaels to still be VWE Champion!

* Triple H walks away, leaving Vince with a smile, as Foley steps up *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: This next superstar is from ECW, and he has lots of skill, John Morrison!

* Morrison enters the room, and shakes the hand only of Vince, and doesnt shake the hand of Foley. Morrison grabs a ball, and pops it open, to reveal a #22 *

WWERosterMorrison.jpg
: Thats awesome, one step closer to WrestleMania 25!

* Vince smiles, as he steps up *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: This is the 4th superstar, and hes from Raw, and hes the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

* Stone Cold walks up, and she shakes the hands of Foley and Vince. He grabs 2 balls, and pops both of them open. One reveals #2, and the other reveals #20. Stone Cold smiles, and he throws the #2 back, and takes #20. *

WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
: And thats the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!

* Big Show comes in, and Stone Cold faces him. *

WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
: Put your fat ass over there and pick a damn number.

* Stone Cold walks over, and grabs #2 from his hand, and gives it to Big Show. *

WWERosterStoneCold.jpg
: Dont need to thank me.

* Vince looks stunned, and Foley steps down, and Vince steps up *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Ok, so were at the....6th superstar. Hes from Raw, he is CM Punk!

* CM Punk walks up, and shakes the hands of Foley and Vince, as he grabs a ball, and pops it open. It reveals #27 *

WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
: This is great, my future is coming fast. Im positive, I can handle this.

* Punk walks away happy, and Foley steps up *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Ok, our last superstar is from ECW, he is facing JBL next, he is the legend killer, Randy Orton!

* Randy Orton walks in all prepared for his match, and He reaches in to grab a ball, and he pops it open. It reveals #15, the middle of the Royal Rumble Match *

* Randy Orton doesnt even talk, he smirks, and walks off, taking the show to its last break *

-Commercial Break-

( Recap airs from Raw, showing Triple H becoming first ever VWE Champion by defeating Shawn Michaels, Undertaker winning #30th spot in the VWE Royal Rumble Match, and Rey Mysterio defeating Chavo Guerrero to send Chavo #1 spot in the Royal Rumble match. )

* Lillian is seen standing in the ring *

: The following contest is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the VWE World Heavyweight Championship! * large pop *

JBL's theme hits!!! His limo pulls out onto the stage, and the driver exits the limo, and walks to his door. He opens it, and JBL comes from the limo, and grins at the fans. He walks down the ramp, and enters the ring.

Randy Orton's theme hits!!! Orton makes his way down the ramp, and into the ring. He looks dead in the eye of JBL.

* The ref holds the World Title high *

WWERosterOrton.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterJBL.jpg
( VWE World Heavyweight Championship )

Bell Rings:

JBL and Orton both circle the ring, as they want the World Title. JBL and Orton collide in the middle of the ring, and Orton overcomes JBL, and he punches him down. Orton keeps throwing punches to the head of JBL, untill JBL kicks Orton off of him. JBL looks at Orton, as Orton smiles with an evil grin. JBL gets back up, and they both collide in the ring again. JBL overcomes this time, and JBL irish whips Orton agaist the ropes, and as Orton runs back, JBL Big Boots Orton back to the canvas! JBL looks at Orton, and he climbs out of the ring, and looks under to see what he can find. JBL cant find anything he wants, so he goes to the commentator tables, whitch are empty, and he throws off the cover. He grabs that, and he slides back into the ring. JBL grips it good, and awaits for Orton to stand back up. Orton stands back up, and he turns around, and JBL strikes him in the head with the table cover.

JBL smiles, as he falls onto Orton for the pin, 1....2....Orton kicks out at 2. JBL gets back up, and so does Orton. JBL goes to grab the table cover again, but Orton runs, and RKO's JBL to the canvas! JBL lays on the mat, as he pushes himself out of the ring. Orton looks at him mad, and Orton climbs over the ropes, and onto the floor and picks up JBL. He irish whips him back into the ring, and goes for the pin, 1....2....JBL kicks out at 2! JBL tries getting back up, but Orton kicks him in the ribs. Orton lays the table cover on the mat, and he grabs JBL and goes to RKO him to the cover, but as Orton RKO's JBL, he dodges it, and lifts him high, and slams him spine onto the cover! the crowd goes wild, as JBL goes to hit the Clothsline From Hell to Orton, but Orton dodges it, and RKO's JBL! Orton then stand by the turnbuckle, stalking JBL, and waiting for him to raise his head, so he can kick his skull, and send a concussion to JBL. JBL is on his knee's and Orton runs to kick him in the temple, but JBL stand up quickly, and hits a poweruful Clothsline From Hell to Orton! JBL smiles, as he falls onto Orton, 1....2....3! JBL the new and first ever VWE World Champ!

Winner: JBL via pinfall at 14:41 ( New & First ever VWE World Heavyweight Champion! )

After the match, JBL holds the title high, but then Orton boots JBL in the temple of the head! Orton grabs the VWE World Title, and he picks up JBL, and swings it at the head of JBL, knocking him out. Orton holds the VWE World Title high, as the camera goes to Mick Foley and Vince McMahon....

WWERosterVince.jpg
: The second half of the lottery is done, and now its the last half, whitch means we will keep going, untill the spots are filled. Next, is a Raw superstar, The Animal, Batista!

* Batista enters the room, and shakes the hands of Vince and Foley. Batista reaches out and grabs a ball, and pops it open. It reveals #26. Batista smiles *

WWERosterBastista.jpg
: I know I havent been on Raw lately over the past 3 weeks, its because im shooting a movie, but il be back for Royal Rumble!

* Batista walks off, and Foley steps up *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Next superstar is from ECW, he is in a match with Umaga in 3 nights, Rob Van Dam!

* RVD walks in, and he shakes Vince and Foley's hands, as he wears a new dragon designed costume. He pops a ball, and reveals #11. *

WWERosterRVD.jpg
: Im not sure what kind of condition il be in for it, but il try my best to get threw the best!

* RVD leaves, and Vince steps up *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: My next superstar is someone from Raw, he hasnt been appearing on Raw either, due to movie filming, but he will be in the Royal Rumble match, fan favorite, John Cena!

* Cena enters the room, and shakes the hands of Foley and Vince, as he pops a ball, and reveals #24 *

WWERosterCena.jpg
: That is awesome, I cant wait to get out there.

* Cena leaves, and Foley steps up *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: My next superstar, is ECW, he is the worlds strongest man, Mark Henry!

* Henry comes out, and shakes the hands of both Vince and Foley, as he bursts open a ball, and get the #7 *

WWERosterHenry.jpg
: Thats ok, I can still win this thing.

* Henry walks out, keeping positive thoughts, as Vince steps up *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: My next superstar is very familiar with the Raw brand, he is facing CM Punk this sunday, he is with the lovely Maria, the IC Champion, Santino Marella!

* Santino comes out, with Maria, and they all shake hands. Maria grabs the ball for Santino, and Santino opens it. It reveals #6, but Maria thinks its 9. Vince tells Santino to flip the ball the other way, and Santino realizes the dumb mistake, and blames it on Maria, as they exit the room *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: Next, is a man from ECW, he knows Extreme, he is the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

* Edge walks in in a pissy mood, so he doesnt shake hands, and he grabs a ball, and smashes it to the ground to break it. He spots the number on the ground, and walks away, as he will enter #8 *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Wow, ok, next is a man from Raw, a true superstar, with lots of heart for this busniess, Rey Mysterio!

* Mysterio walks in, and he shakes the hands of Vince and Foley, as he grabs a ball, and pops it open. It reveals #28! *

WWERosterMysterio.jpg
: Yes! thats a good number, this will forsure help me for the match.

* Mysterio walks away, leaving Foley up *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: My next superstar is ECW, he knows how to play the game, he is the master of hardcore, Hardcore Holly!

* Holly enters the room, and shakes the hands of Vince and Foley, as he pops open a ball, to reveal #14 *

WWERosterHolly.jpg
: Damn, its better than what I expected!

* Holly walks away, and Vince steps up *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: My second last superstar is a man with future in him, he is Mr.Kennedy!

* Kennedy enters the room, shaking the hands of the 2 GM's, as he pops open a ball to reveal #12 *

WWERosterKennedy.jpg
: That for me, tells me right there, that im the future, cause im Mrrrrrrrrr......Kennnnnnnnnnedddy...........KENNEDY!

* Vince steps down smiling, and Foley stands up *

WWERosterMickFoley.jpg
: My second last superstar of the evening is ECW material, he is a flexible man, and can bend in many ways, Shelton Benjamin!

* Benjamin walks out, shaking the hands of the 2 GM's, and his ball reveals #19 *

WWERosterBenjamin.jpg
: That is awesome, Im so totally going to win this match now, the other 20 better watch out for me!

* Vince steps up *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: My final superstar from Raw, he is the Big Red Machine, KANE!!!

* Kane walks up pissed, and grabs a ball, and bursts it open, and finds #21 in it *

WWERosterKane.jpg
: Hahahaha....HAHAHAHA!

* Foley stands back up, and he calls out his last 2 superstars, Great Khali and Booker T *

* Booker grabs #16, as Great Khali grabs #4!!! *

WWERosterVince.jpg
: Thats the end of the Royal Rumble lottery, good bye everyone, have a good night, and we will see you at the VWE Royal Rumble PPV!!!

[ Show Closes, with Khali looking at his number, #4 ]

VWERoyalRumbleLogo.png

The Finalized Royal Rumble Card for Sunday Night:

WWERosterMarella.jpg
WAWMaria.jpg
(c).vs.
WWERosterCMPunk.jpg
( IC Championship )

WWERosterEdge.jpg
.vs.
WWERosterKurtAngle.jpg
WWERosterKarenAngle.jpg