• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Cwalker

IMG_1080.jpeg

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lots of change afloat. And personally, I’ll be glad when the winds have swept that change on through. I’m tired of it. It’s embarrassing in a lot of ways that it’s happened this way. It’s affected a lot of innocent people. That’s my take on it, I might be wrong. But it’s time to move on. It’s time to move on and cause some rest and peace for some people. And it’s time to move on, in my opinion. And I just never believed that Vince would allow his company to get this out of control -- and it has. And I feel badly about that because I know how much the WWE meant to Vince. I’m sure it still does to some degree. So, anyway, I just...it’s time. Let’s go. Let’s move on. Let’s rewind it and cast the hook in the water one more time and see if we can catch something more positive.

JRs comments on his podcast this week

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Yea... that "we have to move on" sentiment is very much the big problem with stories like this and why actual change on a larger scale is hard to achieve. This whole situation has to stay in the sight of the Wrestling community and everyone involved and it needs to be discussed continuously until the very last chapter is fully written.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I would have to disagree with you Jim Ross. Vince needs to pay the consequences for his actions. Sorry, not.