Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

File this under the "no shit" category.

He has no other option but to say what he said and anyone who thinks otherwise is crazy. His employer is being sued he can't talk about it.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane

The previously unpublished statement was initially included as a section in the finalized affidavit, but members of Massaro’s legal team ultimately decided to leave it out because it wasn’t clearly relevant given that the lawsuit was about concussions. “Our colleagues ultimately decided we should focus only on the sexual assault and physical in-ring injuries Ashley sustained,” Mirabella said, “so I discussed this with Ashley and she agreed that we could remove it, so it was deleted. We then finalized the affidavit, she signed it, and we submitted it to the court.”

The statement reads as follows; it has been reproduced verbatim as it was provided to VICE News with the exception of one redaction.

What happened to Ashley Massaro has always been terrible, and the little bits and pieces we've got here and there; her being raped and the WWE covering it up have always been horrific. Its just getting worse. The way the WWE treated that poor woman is beyond evil. It's not just Vince, it's all the people that let it happen, that didn't stop it, didn't report it, that covered it up and were involved on any level.

I'm in favour of Endeavor just going scorched Earth and getting rid of all the people who are complicit in the shit that went on.

And if this is how Ashley Massaro was treated, you can guarantee many other women faced similar or even worse. Didnt Joy Giovanni leave WWE under some kind of similar cloud? I hope any woman that was subjected to any of this shit comes forward now. Everyone responsible for this shit need to be ousted.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And if this is how Ashley Massaro was treated, you can guarantee many other women faced similar or even worse. Didnt Joy Giovanni leave WWE under some kind of similar cloud? I hope any woman that was subjected to any of this shit comes forward now. Everyone responsible for this shit need to be ousted.
I have a feeling we will be hearing a lot more about people who have had this happen to them in WWE in the near future.

Vince doesn't really have any real retaliatory power anymore so I think many disgusting things are coming to be revealed.

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
I have a feeling we will be hearing a lot more about people who have had this happen to them in WWE in the near future.

Vince doesn't really have any real retaliatory power anymore so I think many disgusting things are coming to be revealed.

Like I know Vince threatened to fire Lita if she didn't do the live sex celebration. Thats sadly likely just the tip of the iceberg of what women like her Trish, Torrie, etc had to deal with.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Like I know Vince threatened to fire Lita if she didn't do the live sex celebration. Thats sadly likely just the tip of the iceberg of what women like her Trish, Torrie, etc had to deal with.
I recall watching that and was like "Why the Hell would she agree to do that?" Hell, I thought it was weird that Edge agreed to do it.

I never liked the way women were really exploited during the AA and the RA era. I cringed every time Eric Bischoff announced HLA.

I just hope all of the people behind all this shit are going to get their comeuppance.

Reactions: Doom

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Matt Riddle is not surprised by the allegations against Vince McMahon.

Riddle appeared on Sunday Night's Main Event yesterday and was asked about the former executive chairman of WWE.

Riddle responded:

When I've seen Vince do all the things he's done from the 80s, 90s, early 2000s, everything, I was not surprised. I mean, some of it, a little, but the guy's a billionaire that owns a company and has probably done it all and seen it all and wants to do more and see more. I don't know, I'm not a billionaire. I wasn't the dude, Brock was the dude he was talking to or whoever else, it wasn't me.
I really have no comment other than that. I'm not surprised, I hear people say they are surprised, I'm not surprised, I mean, the guy is a maniac.

Riddle continued to talk about his early interactions with McMahon.

He thought I was goofy. If anything, the first time we met he didn't like me because I was goofy.
He's like, 'you're goofy,' and I"m like, 'yeah, I'm goofy but that's a good thing' and he's like 'being a goof isn't a good thing,' and I was like, 'well, I'm a goof that can kick your ass.' And then you could tell that didn't make him happy and then Bruce Prichard hopped in and was like, 'Hey Vince, he's pretty good at wrestling, trust me.'

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Hmm yeah I don’t think Matt Riddle should have the floor to talk about this given what he’s alleged to have done and how that quickly got silenced.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Maybe he can throw the shirt in the washing machine, along with himself.

• Haha
Reactions: #Waddles

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
He's a pretty massive douche canoe tbh lol

Reactions: #Waddles

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
He thought I was goofy. If anything, the first time we met he didn't like me because I was goofy.
He's like, 'you're goofy,' and I"m like, 'yeah, I'm goofy but that's a good thing' and he's like 'being a goof isn't a good thing,' and I was like, 'well, I'm a goof that can kick your ass.' And then you could tell that didn't make him happy and then Bruce Prichard hopped in and was like, 'Hey Vince, he's pretty good at wrestling, trust me.'
Yeah I'm with Vince on this one.