• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yeah live wrestling has never been a priority for me. Even concerts I’ve been to probably under 20. Weird I know
damn ya im probably more near the 100 mark for music shows

Ive been to 3 wwe shows that i can remember

1 house show when i was a kid
1 Smackdown Live ( AJ vs Chin ladder match iirc)
and another random house show

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Yeah, it doesn’t bother me if you judge me for still watching Jeff, I get it. I agree it probably wasn’t the best time to state that, my bad.

Sabretooth

yeah I'm just gonna let you talk into the void with your monkey brain
Not at all bro. I’ve already said numerous times that Vince is an asshole who needs to be thrown in jail. But of course you’re gonna ignore all that because I pointed out the contrarian view that Vince is super important to the history of wrestling even though he’s a scumbag.

BUT NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR THAT :reganderp

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
depends who you ask tbh, this is where some of us will disagree - I am obviously on team scorched earth and would take 0 chances

I’d like to give him and Steph the shadow of a doubt because I’ve been a fan of both of theirs for decades
But if not then it’s just more famous people I lost faith in.

Wrestling isn’t alone in this
Thousands of bands, artist, actors, directors. Etc have been outed as being scumbags and worse.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I’d like to give him and Steph the shadow of a doubt because I’ve been a fan of both of theirs for decades
But if not then it’s just more famous people I lost faith in.

Wrestling isn’t alone in this
Thousands of bands, artist, actors, directors. Etc have been outed as being scumbags and worse.
yeah I had to stop listening to a few bands - its even rough to enjoy Pantera at times because of the nazi undertones

Sabretooth

Ya know maybe RL Stern was the best of us bc he used to watch WWE shows illegally despite having cable bc they "didn't deserve his rating"

I don't think that was for these reasons though
That sounds like such an RLStern thing to do.