Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if you mean no criminal charged were brought and wwe didnt punish him for it. then sure he was cleared.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think it's very unfair to use an outlier as an example - because there is 0 that anyone can do from prevent these kind of "fans" and engagement accounts to proliferate. I am also not sure what point is really being made by bringing up these people, when none of them are official aew channels. so again, what the hell is Cody even talking about here? Why is he upset at randos at the internet while bringing up his aew run. Bizarre.

again though, why would anyone give a shit about AEWGOLD twitter, why are we talking about people who ahve never been interviewed and who's opinion is completely irrelevant. I don't really get it
I think there’s some kind of miscommunication here, but I’m not blaming AEW for anything and I’m not asking AEW do anything here. All I’m saying is Cody can refute the perception of some fans that are propagating what he considers a lie.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
depends what you define as cleared - he still messaged those kids afaik
The only one that I know of with direct evidence that he actually messaged someone was the kid that was 16 when he was 19 which I don’t think is the worst thing in the world, but mainly because there was nothing untoward going on in those particular messages, and the ages are so close together. Most of the other ones from what I understand I’ve been proven to be fabricated or couldn’t corroborate.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thought that was doctored shit by racist fans to kill his push
The first few were, yeah. They found the “how to take down the N word” chatroom and everything.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think there’s some kind of miscommunication here, but I’m not blaming AEW for anything and I’m not asking AEW do anything here. All I’m saying is Cody can refute the perception of some fans that are propagating what he considers a lie.
I know YOU aren't, but you are saying Cody is refuting a perception while talking about his time in aew and in the middle of talking about the bucks book as well. So it comes off like to him that's somehow AEW's fault and that "people are out to tarnish my legacy there and I won't stand for it". which sure, some morons are. but no one in AEW is doing that, and it's been the opposite in public and on aew's shows. so why bring it up as a negative when talking abouthis time in AEW when a) that didnt happen when he was in aew b) it's just irrelevant.

he can feel how he feels about it, it's just a completely unnecessary thing to bring up and serves only to make people even more tribalistic by once again trying to make ppl choose sides when there are no sides to be taken in the first place!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
A 19 year old and a 16 year old talking and then having a bunch of racists make fake shit about you is a fucked up way to lose your career

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A 19 year old and a 16 year old talking and then having a bunch of racists make fake shit about you is a fucked up way to lose your career
a 19 year old in a prominent public position soliciting underage kids for pictures is not a good defense. this is not a senior in highschool dating a 10th grader . I think it's problematic at the very least.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
a 19 year old in a prominent public position soliciting underage kids for pictures is not a good defense. this is not a senior in highschool dating a 10th grader . I think it's problematic at the very least.

Didn’t Smark just say there was nothing like that going on in the chat?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the victims being racists and trolls also does not necessarily absolve wrongdoing either. just makes it near impossible to prosecute. just food for thought.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I know YOU aren't, but you are saying Cody is refuting a perception while talking about his time in aew and in the middle of talking about the bucks book as well. So it comes off like to him that's somehow AEW's fault and that "people are out to tarnish my legacy there and I won't stand for it". which sure, some morons are. but no one in AEW is doing that, and it's been the opposite in public and on aew's shows. so why bring it up as a negative when talking abouthis time in AEW when a) that didnt happen when he was in aew b) it's just irrelevant.

he can feel how he feels about it, it's just a completely unnecessary thing to bring up and serves only to make people even more tribalistic by once again trying to make ppl choose sides when there are no sides to be taken in the first place!
I wouldn’t blame AEW for what the bucks write in the book either for the record but I mean if the bucks version of events don’t seem to be what Cody considers the whole truth not sure why he can’t refute that if he likes to. Outside of that the Cody usually speaks with positive reverence for AEW and the bucks and his time there.

I I hate the tribalism too, and I wish people would stop trying to make us pick sides and we don’t have to either. And Cody most of the time when he’s talking about AEW he talks about how much he loves and supports them. We’ll probably just have to agree to disagree here about the rest of it because if I’m Cody, I’m already seeing large AEW accounts with thousands of followers trying to create division before I’ve even said anything between Cody fans and a double fans already. All he’s doing is giving his side to the story even if you feel he doesn’t need to. Like I said, before, we can agree at least though that he should definitely stop speaking on it at this point.

I’m going to continue being a Cody fan and an AEW fan and I hope other people will continue to do the same.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I remember the story quite differently. Smark also defended Marty Scrull's actions so we have very, very different opinions on what constitutes pedophilia and morally dubiousness

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wouldn’t blame AEW for what the bucks write in the book either for the record but I mean if the bucks version of events don’t seem to be what Cody considers the whole truth not sure why he can’t refute that if he likes to. Outside of that the Cody usually speaks with positive reverence for AEW and the bucks and his time there.

I I hate the tribalism too, and I wish people would stop trying to make us pick sides and we don’t have to either. And Cody most of the time when he’s talking about AEW he talks about how much he loves and supports them. We’ll probably just have to agree to disagree here about the rest of it because if I’m Cody, I’m already seeing large AEW accounts with thousands of followers trying to create division before I’ve even said anything between Cody fans and a double fans already. All he’s doing is giving his side to the story even if you feel he doesn’t need to. Like I said, before, we can agree at least though that he should definitely stop speaking on it at this point.

I’m going to continue being a Cody fan and an AEW fan and I hope other people will continue to do the same.
thousands of followers is fucking nothing dude :draper2 bitch behavior by the codester if he's pressed by that shit

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not that I recall. If I remember correctly. It was a kid looking to get into professional wrestling and that was it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well he was brought back and WWE publicly said they found nothing of the allegations, then he was fired like a year or so later after he kept getting on other issues completely unrelated so I wouldn't really say that's why his career was ended