Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
COdy still bitching about his perception as the last Elite and shitting on some fans in that article, to me, shows how insecure he still is somehow despite having it all. kinda sad

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If I was Cody I’d be pretty miffed about that perception, too. Especially since it’s a concerted effort by certain large AEW profile accounts, that when he left went on a full campaign to completely sanitize his contributions to AEW.

That being said, this really should be his last interview about AEW, there’s nothing left to be said. Move on.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Tbf Cody being pissy about the Bucks saying he was the last to sign (whilst admitting he was) and being upset with how fans treated the end of his AEW run drops Wednesday and quotes are dropping already lol

Missed the part where i said I was just joking with Jeff did ya?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If I was Cody I’d be pretty miffed about that perception, too. Especially since it’s a concerted effort by certain large AEW profile accounts, that when he left went on a full campaign to completely sanitize his contributions to AEW.

That being said, this really should be his last interview about AEW, there’s nothing left to be said. Move on.
he can't have it both ways and in one breath say he was always there as a stepping stone but also demand he be recognized as the biggest founder. HE contradicts himself a bunch too, he says the book annoyed him and then in the same sentence says its technically correct that he was the last to sign. dude has an ego the size of an enlarged prostate. Also this answer was given after CVV ensentially begged him to t alk badly about aew. The agenda was clear there :heston

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also think he's being a bit of a carny here - I've never heard any AEW fan say he wasn't an integral piece when the company started. It sounds like he's more annoyed that we've moved on from him and aren't gonna kiss his ass like the ppl who are still around. and yet aew still brings him up in a positive light in kayfabe segment. dude is crying for nothing

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I honestly don’t wanna get into another Bucks versus someone else debate which I can see broiling up here, but like when you say someone is the last to sign without mentioning that he was the first one to actually meet with Tony and facilitated the entire thing that is kind of a lie by omission, kind of a big difference in the overall way the story was presented, but anyways. I don’t think the Bucks necessarily did this on purpose for the record. Most of the time Cody tries to stay positive. Shame it can’t always stay that way.

I do think Cody originally wanted to stay humble, but no matter what every time he looked around someone was completely stepping on his contributions. I think obviously there was a lot of people that came together to make AEW. And it’s hard to say what Tony would have done without all in the one thing I can personally confidently say is there’s no All In without Cody Rhodes. Nor the rest of the Elite, for the matter, but it was Cody’s drive to promote and prove his doubters wrong that kicked the dominos off.

As for CVV, of course. Anytime they interview a former AEW star they’re always gonna bring up AEW because it brings traffic and clicks for days.

If the plan is to distract from the Janel story, it’s working, I guess. This is already all over the socials, unfortunately.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

I mean if he is pissed for the Bucks saying he signed last he is a bit of an idiot cause he did. He even admits that. Nothing wrong with that. And I'd argue those voices have gotten very loud in response to WWE trying to make Cody out to the sole one behind AEW. I love Cody but I see far more WWE fans and even WWE themselves acting like it was all Cody than people dismissing Cody

Missed the part where i said I was just joking with Jeff did ya?
Tbf yes :p but also it is a bit conspiracy theorist. However it keeps happening lol

Also apparently CVV was saying the quiet part out loud

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also think he's being a bit of a carny here - I've never heard any AEW fan say he wasn't an integral piece when the company started. It sounds like he's more annoyed that we've moved on from him and aren't gonna kiss his ass like the ppl who are still around. and yet aew still brings him up in a positive light in kayfabe segment. dude is crying for nothing
I have. I’ve seen deep dives from people trying to completely erase him from the origins of AEW.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I honestly don’t wanna get into another Bucks versus someone else debate which I can see broiling up here, but like when you say someone is the last to sign without mentioning that he was the first one to actually meet with Tony and facilitated the entire thing that is kind of a lie by omission, kind of a big difference in the overall way the story was presented, but anyways. I don’t think the Bucks necessarily did this on purpose for the record. Most of the time Cody tries to stay positive. Shame it can’t always stay that way.

I do think Cody originally wanted to stay humble, but no matter what every time he looked around someone was completely stepping on his contributions. I think obviously there was a lot of people that came together to make AEW. And it’s hard to say what Tony would have done without all in the one thing I can personally confidently say is there’s no All In without Cody Rhodes. Nor the rest of the Elite, for the matter, but it was Cody’s drive to promote and prove his doubters wrong that kicked the dominos off.

As for CVV, of course. Anytime they interview a former AEW star they’re always gonna bring up AEW because it brings traffic and clicks for days.

If the plan is to distract from the Janel story, it’s working, I guess. This is already all over the socials, unfortunately.
he said he was the first to meet tk, not to first to meet tk and talk aew - i also really dont think anyone is out here dismissing him ,certainly not the bucks either. no idea why he felt the need to make shit up and pretended to be upset about things he admitted were factually stated. Also why would he care about weirdo anti-cody aew fans or even bring it up is beyond me. all of this just feels like super fabricated outrage and nitpicking silly ness on his part. ur wwe champion, move on bro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I have. I’ve seen deep dives from people trying to completely erase him from the origins of AEW.
and those people are irrelevant nobodies, who cares. The Elite have all been publically supportive of Cody, same with TK, thats all that should matter relevance wise. AEW cant magically make ppl love Cody after hes gone

edit: or control wild conspiracy deep dives. some ppppl will have extreme opinions and he should just desmiss it, especially if its ppl who dont watch his current run in wwe. they should be irrelevant to him

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I agree he should move on which is the first thing I said, but she’s not making anything up. I know for a fact the air gold AEW account for 1 made a series of Posts about it.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also pretty sure one of the young bucks was the first to suggest hearing Tony out about AEW.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

regarding CVV - im gonna push u back on that - his question was literallty' herp derp why are u always taking the high road with aew (already implying he should not and they are worthy of shit talking) then goats him into saying something negative. this wasn't a tell me about ur time in aew, this was forcing him to shit talk and then hes like lol ok how about this. it's just terrible journalism