Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
imo should never be asking loaded questions like that, it's super bias and leading lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Any wrestling account with a blue check without a real life profile picture should be instantly blocked, they get paid to farm outrage engagement

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tbf that user is a fucking idiot lmao
We agree. That one Account has done so much damage from the AEW perspective. That guy posts more about how much he hates WWE now then about what’s good about AEW. It’s crazy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I agree he should move on which is the first thing I said, but she’s not making anything up. I know for a fact the air gold AEW account for 1 made a series of Posts about it.
that guy doesn't speak for us or AEW and it's not AEW's job to history correct random weirdos

WWE literally feeds bad info to guys like Aldred Konuwa and other boosters and not one blames WWE for their shit takes. Cody should do the same, imo, and ignore the extremes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
maybe he's trying to distract from the fact his own run has been lackluster :slip:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
regarding CVV - im gonna push u back on that - his question was literallty' herp derp why are u always taking the high road with aew (already implying he should not and they are worthy of shit talking) then goats him into saying something negative. this wasn't a tell me about ur time in aew, this was forcing him to shit talk and then hes like lol ok how about this. it's just terrible journalism
Push back on what? I literally said that he intentionally trying to get click bait out of him to be fair. I haven’t actually heard his question until you just told me what it was so that sounds sus for sure, but yeah in general they want formwe AEW guys to talk shit about AEW because I drive them traffic and clicks. Ariel did the same thing.

I’m surprised CVV said it exactly like that, though, because he’s usually pretty chill.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Push back on what? I literally said that he intentionally trying to get click bait out of him to be fair. I haven’t actually heard his question until you just told me what it was so that sounds sus for sure, but yeah in general they want formwe AEW guys to talk shit about AEW because I drive them traffic and clicks. Ariel did the same thing.

I’m surprised CVV said it exactly like that, though, because he’s usually pretty chill.
I thought you were implying he was just casually asking him about aew and not trying to lead him to talk shit for clickbait. if we agree then ya, we agree on that

I don't think CVV is usually chill imo, he's been a puff piece guy for troubled ppl, and seems extremely self serving in the sense that he's pretty much a paid shill (to the highest bidder) . There was a time maybe where he was more objective but now all he is a content creator like any other

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
that guy doesn't speak for us or AEW and it's not AEW's job to history correct random weirdos

WWE literally feeds bad info to guys like Aldred Konuwa and other boosters and not one blames WWE for their shit takes. Cody should do the same, imo, and ignore the extremes
He’s an AEW fan and the original statement was about AEW fan perceptions. He might not speak for you, but he’s still apart of the AEW fandom. You asserted it never happened, and I’m just telling you I’ve seen it and he wasn’t the only one. There were others. Not to mention his many followers under the posts that were agreeing.

As for your second paragraph, I never said that AEW was to blame for anything or needed to correct it. I was just saying that if I was Cody I would be miffed about the perception and would want to correct it himself. AEW isn’t responsible for the fans or the correction.

That said, I do think Cody should stop speaking about AEW at this point. He said everything he has to. I agree that he should move on now.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I thought you were implying he was just casually asking him about aew and not trying to lead him to talk shit for clickbait. if we agree then ya, we agree on that

I don't think CVV is usually chill imo, he's been a puff piece guy for troubled ppl, and seems extremely self serving in the sense that he's pretty much a paid shill (to the highest bidder) . There was a time maybe where he was more objective but now all he is a content creator like any other
We do agree on the first part. I’m not sure we agree on the second part. I’ve seen him interview people from pretty much every promotion. He is a content creator, though. So that’s why it didn’t surprise me he click baited. Just didn’t think it would be that straightforward lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He’s an AEW fan and the original statement was about AEW fan perceptions. He might not speak for you, but he’s still apart of the AEW fandom. You asserted it never happened, and I’m just telling you I’ve seen it and he wasn’t the only one. There were others. Not to mention his many followers under the posts that were agreeing.

As for your second paragraph, I never said that AEW was to blame for anything or needed to correct it. I was just saying that if I was Cody I would be miffed about the perception and would want to correct it himself. AEW isn’t responsible for the fans or the correction.

That said, I do think Cody should stop speaking about AEW at this point. He said everything he has to. I agree that he should move on now.
I think it's very unfair to use an outlier as an example - because there is 0 that anyone can do from prevent these kind of "fans" and engagement accounts to proliferate. I am also not sure what point is really being made by bringing up these people, when none of them are official aew channels. so again, what the hell is Cody even talking about here? Why is he upset at randos at the internet while bringing up his aew run. Bizarre.

again though, why would anyone give a shit about AEWGOLD twitter, why are we talking about people who ahve never been interviewed and who's opinion is completely irrelevant. I don't really get it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tbf the guy has been doing interviews with the VelveTEEN Dream and also was hyping up the idea of Brock return with the allegations still around him. CVV gives me an icky feeling
^^^^^^^

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hasn’t Clark been pretty much cleared of the grooming shit?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler