Very Important News Regarding WWE Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
What the hell are you talking about? All the posts and threads are going to be moving over to the new site. You won't lose your posts.

so wweforums.net is going die!? MOTHER OF GOD! OH HELL NO! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! @pyro

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Bully Rain said:
Holy shit really? That's a dream come true. Hey Crayo, do you think you can hurry hurry hurry and get it done in time for Raw?

Good things comes to those who wait. :smug:

:haha: :lol1:

Nah, but seriously, hurry up Crayo. :tough:

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
so wweforums.net is going die!? MOTHER OF GOD! OH HELL NO! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! @pyro

It's not going to fucking die. It's just moving over to a new server. God damnit, Randy.

Everything on here is going to be moved over. Please try and read Crayo's whole post. He already explained all your questions and concerns.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
It's not going to fucking die. It's just moving over to a new server. God damnit, Randy.

Everything on here is going to be moved over. Please try and read Crayo's whole post. He already explained all your questions and concerns.

We're moving server too?

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
seabs said:
We're moving server too?

I didn't really mean server. I just didn't want to say "new website" because Randy still might have thought completely everything is going to be new when its not. Probably shouldve said new domain or something. :dawg:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bully Rain said:
Holy shit really? That's a dream come true. Hey Crayo, do you think you can hurry hurry hurry and get it done in time for Raw?

I wish.

Respect Gohan6425 said:

The site isn't dying at all Randy. Just make sure you remember your password so you can login when we change.

Lady Deathbane said:
Good things comes to those who wait. :smug:

:haha: :lol1:

Nah, but seriously, hurry up Crayo. :tough:

:gtfo:

ly x

seabs said:
We're moving server too?

:no:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
I didn't really mean server. I just didn't want to say "new website" because Randy still might have thought completely everything is going to be new when its not. Probably shouldve said new domain or something. :dawg:

We shouldn't have told him, just say it's a new theme or something.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:

NEW SEVER!? :why: BLOOD HELL :why:!?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Fucking bullshit you made a 2nd new forum, Crayo..

Now I have to sign up again..:downer:

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Jose Tortilla said:
Fucking bullshit you made a 2nd new forum, Crayo..

Now I have to sign up again..:downer:

Umm, no you don't. Once Crayo and staff makes the move, your account and everything is going to be moved over. The link Crayo gave you is a mock test site. It's not the actual forum we're moving to.