Very Important News Regarding WWE Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I did see it and i really don't care! @crayo made a bet that i won! WHICH GET RIGHT TO HAVE 8 STARS FOR MY SP GROUP! IF HE DOES NOT I WILL SCEEN SHOT AND MAKE MY CASE AGAIN! WE HAVE A SMAKE HAND AGREEMENT! WHEN BET SOMEONE U KEEP THAT PRISOMED! Or in really life u get ass kick! A BET A BET! END OF STORY CASE! @Crayo I BETTER HAVE MY STARS WHEN WE GO TO NEW SEVER!

You didn't sign a contract with Crayo stating how long the stars would be for, did you? No. Technically he could have just not give you them to begin with, by law he didn't. There was no contract signed and exchanged.

Shut up.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
You didn't sign a contract with Crayo stating how long the stars would be for, did you? No. Technically he could have just not give you them to begin with, by law he didn't. There was no contract signed and exchanged.

Shut up.

it was a bet agreement and i have prove argeement to it so keep his promised! I sick of fucks trying get around the FACTS!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I did see it and i really don't care! @crayo made a bet that i won! WHICH GET RIGHT TO HAVE 8 STARS FOR MY SP GROUP! IF HE DOES NOT I WILL SCEEN SHOT AND MAKE MY CASE AGAIN! WE HAVE A SMAKE HAND AGREEMENT! WHEN BET SOMEONE U KEEP THAT PRISOMED! Or in really life u get ass kick! A BET A BET! END OF STORY CASE! @Crayo I BETTER HAVE MY STARS WHEN WE GO TO NEW SEVER!

You'll always be a star in my big gay eyes.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
:stfu: I OWNLY LIKE WOMAN! :gtfo:

f2f742cb898e8792f7de7f109cc3ca50._.jpg
?

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Crayo said:
Added TLDR for those lazy asses.

First off, thank you.

Secondly... good move in my opinion. MyBB is a great software but Xenforo will allow the forum to grow even more.