Very Important News Regarding WWE Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Random xtra letters there lol iphones.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
May be a daft question or answered in the thread but it was going off on a tangent so i stopped reading. Anyways my question do our usernames carry over or do we resign up? Second does the web address change?

@ Crayo @ Xanth

Nope. Your username does not change, and the web address does not change. You may have to log back in when it is done, but as long you know your password, you will be fine. But it will be the same username, and same password, on the same web address.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nope. Your username does not change, and the web address does not change. You may have to log back in when it is done, but as long you know your password, you will be fine. But it will be the same username, and same password, on the same web address.

Cheers buddy. Sorry if being a noob haha.

Reactions: Crayo

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:

I WANT MY STARS THAT I WON FAIR AND SQUARE!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I got mine in a bet, so what? Stop ruining this like you do for everyone everytime. You don't see me complaining

I WON MY GROUP STARS IN A BET IT APART OR MY GROUP! SO :no: I WILL NOT STOP! I EARN THE RIGHT TO OWN THOUGH ON MY GROUP! SO YES IF @crayo TAKE THEN AWAY FROM ME THERE WELL BE HELL TO PAY!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I WON MY GROUP STARS IN A BET IT APART OR MY GROUP! SO :no: I WILL NOT STOP! I EARN THE RIGHT TO OWN THOUGH ON MY GROUP! SO YES IF @crayo TAKE THEN AWAY FROM ME THERE WELL BE HELL TO PAY!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Danielson said:

OH HELL NO! @crayo give my stars! A BET A BET! U LOSE I WON U BRING ME MY STARS WHEN WE GO TO THE NEW SEVER!DON'T MAKE ME GO CRAZY ON THIS SON OF BITCH AGAIN!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Do you now at what time are we moving? Like around what time on Saturday morning/afternoon/evening/night

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
OH HELL NO! @crayo give my stars! A BET A BET! U LOSE I WON U BRING ME MY STARS WHEN WE GO TO THE NEW SEVER!DON'T MAKE ME GO CRAZY ON THIS SON OF BITCH AGAIN!

Did you read my post? :nope: you didn't.

I won my stars in a bet, but I'm not complaining about it. Shut the hell up.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
Do you now at what time are we moving? Like around what time on Saturday morning/afternoon/evening/night

Mid-day californian time.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:

Hate USA :mad2: must search when's that at Europe. Thanks

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jonathan said:

I did see it and i really don't care! @crayo made a bet that i won! WHICH GET RIGHT TO HAVE 8 STARS FOR MY SP GROUP! IF HE DOES NOT I WILL SCEEN SHOT AND MAKE MY CASE AGAIN! WE HAVE A SMAKE HAND AGREEMENT! WHEN BET SOMEONE U KEEP THAT PRISOMED! Or in really life u get ass kick! A BET A BET! END OF STORY CASE! @Crayo I BETTER HAVE MY STARS WHEN WE GO TO NEW SEVER!