Very Important News Regarding WWE Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
So it'll show who liked the post underneath the post? That'll actually sounds like it'll keep away us likespammers from liking everything... :okay:

Ditto the :okay: .

Reactions: Snowman1
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
Looks very good, we'll see if this is going to be typical 21st century progress (YAY UNCOMFORTABLE CHAIRS BECAUSE HIPSTERS) or #Pyluminati progress (YAY NEW SCHEME BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD)

The new like system sounds like the original rep system, when you could rep a user for a good post, so of course post likes were rendered irrelevant so you did it. So it'll show who liked the post underneath the post? That'll actually sounds like it'll keep away us likespammers from liking everything... :okay:

The following system is my one complaint. Hope that's more user-friendly, don't like the idea of people following around watching my every move on here. It's bad enough when you do that, Crayo.

There should be an option to disallow someone from following you.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Pyro said:
On Saturday, this forum will migrate to Xenforo. You will login like usual. This test site is just a test site for users to get used to Xenforo, it will be deleted once we move.

I'm assuming the site will be down for most of the day on Saturday?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Will we have to clear cash and fix the DNS like when we did the server move? Since a lot of users had problems with that before.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Couple of things I didn't see answered so i'll ask anyway.

Posts/topics will be moved over?

How are the groups/userbars going to be affected?

NP, whats going to happen to those too thinking about it?

Will the lottery still be on?

Will we get to keep our custom user titles?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Tell me that big ass "WWEFORUMS THE HOME OF WRESTLING DISCUSSION" thing on the top is getting replaced.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RiotRaven said:
Couple of things I didn't see answered so i'll ask anyway.

Posts/topics will be moved over?

How are the groups/userbars going to be affected?

NP, whats going to happen to those too thinking about it?

Will the lottery still be on?

Will we get to keep our custom user titles?

Post/topics are moved over, yes.

Groups will be the same as they are here. We will make new userbars probably.

NP can not be carried over, but we can either refund everyone their cash (hard to do with lots of effort), or reset it. I'll most likely reset it but refund those who actually paid for their cash.

Not sure if there is a lottery plugin, I haven't checked.

If you are upgraded, yes.

Bully Rain said:
Tell me that big ass "WWEFORUMS THE HOME OF WRESTLING DISCUSSION" thing on the top is getting replaced.

It's getting replaced. Included that in the OP and in my "things you should know" thread on the test site. A professional designer will be making us a nice header image.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A resounding meh to pretty much all of the changes. There are some I really like (Conversations), some I don't like (Instatrohpies, probably alone in that), some that are utterly pointless to me like Notifications (I always turn them off) or seeing who liked your posts (that's already one click away here [and I like my numbers but meh]). But ultimately, I come on here to discuss something I have lost almost all my passion for, as long as the community stays the same I'm not leaving.

I have checked out the test forum, and it looks okay-ish. The only thing I feel that will bug me enough to warrant me throwing it out there is the white border for avatars. Not just because I dislike avatar borders (and sig borders, borders in general) but . . .

x7c4ipU.png

See how the both the left and top has that gray area between the avatar & the white border. Yeah, my OCD doesn't love that. If we're insistent on have that gray area between that avatar/border, it should be all the way around. It seems to be for Crayo from what I've seen but everybody else has that and it's annoying. I understand this is just a test forum and not what it'll look in it's completion. I also understand that it's not a big deal or anything, just figured I'd throw it out there to add something to this discussion (and it does bother me, OCD and what not).