Very Important News Regarding WWE Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aaron

Reaction score
Presuming tapatalk will still be supported?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mustafar Reginald said:
A resounding meh to pretty much all of the changes. There are some I really like (Conversations), some I don't like (Instatrohpies, probably alone in that), some that are utterly pointless to me like Notifications (I always turn them off) or seeing who liked your posts (that's already one click away here [and I like my numbers but meh]). But ultimately, I come on here to discuss something I have lost almost all my passion for, as long as the community stays the same I'm not leaving.

I have checked out the test forum, and it looks okay-ish. The only thing I feel that will bug me enough to warrant me throwing it out there is the white border for avatars. Not just because I dislike avatar borders (and sig borders, borders in general) but . . .

x7c4ipU.png

See how the both the left and top has that gray area between the avatar & the white border. Yeah, my OCD doesn't love that. If we're insistent on have that gray area between that avatar/border, it should be all the way around. It seems to be for Crayo from what I've seen but everybody else has that and it's annoying. I understand this is just a test forum and not what it'll look in it's completion. I also understand that it's not a big deal or anything, just figured I'd throw it out there to add something to this discussion (and it does bother me, OCD and what not).

Not sure how one can possibly not like trophies. Not because it's an awesome feature, but because it has no effect on anything. If you turn your notifications off like you say, then you won't even notice your trophies at all. So putting it down as a negative confuses me. I dislike the white abatar too to be honest, I'll see what I can do.

Christian said:
Have to make an account again? What happened to the previous test one?

This is the newest Xenforo version.

NanoRah14 said:
This seems like another forum... (F1FanForums)

F1fanforums also runs Xenforo yes, thousands of forums do.

Aaron said:
Presuming tapatalk will still be supported?

Yep.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NanoRah14 said:
I know, the new one looks pretty good but I miss the actual userbars, the smileys, etc.

Actual userbars are too big. The smilies will be there when we move. I didn't feel like manually adding hundreds of smilies for a little test site, lol.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Pyro said:
Actual userbars are too big. The smilies will be there when we move. I didn't feel like manually adding hundreds of smilies for a little test site, lol.

It's true the smileys stuff, it's a little bit stupid adding them to a test site... About the userbars... I like them as they're right now

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Pyro said:
Not sure how one can possibly not like trophies. Not because it's an awesome feature, but because it has no effect on anything. If you turn your notifications off like you say, then you won't even notice your trophies at all. So putting it down as a negative confuses me. I dislike the white abatar too to be honest, I'll see what I can do.

Just throwing this out there, I don't care about the instatrophies. Same as why I don't care for awards. It doesn't really mean anything to me, that's why the paragraph emphasized meh at the beginning and closed out with none of this stuff matters as long as the community remains the same. The point was even if I like it or dislike it, my thoughts on all features were the same, meh. Also, me disliking it doesn't make me put it as a negative. Objectively it's not. As for why I dislike it, I guess it's just an extension of my personal inclination to be forgotten rather than remembered. But yeah, it's not a negative, and I don't care about it's inclusion.

Glad to hear about the white avatar thing though.

Reactions: Crayo

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I personally don't like Xenforo from past experiences with forums I've used that have had Xenforo like gfxforums.net @"Solidus" I like it better on MyBB. It just doesn't satisfy me very well. I support anything you decide to do though, Crayo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mustafar Reginald said:
Just throwing this out there, I don't care about the instatrophies. Same as why I don't care for awards. It doesn't really mean anything to me, that's why the paragraph emphasized meh at the beginning and closed out with none of this stuff matters as long as the community remains the same. The point was even if I like it or dislike it, my thoughts on all features were the same, meh. Also, me disliking it doesn't make me put it as a negative. Objectively it's not. As for why I dislike it, I guess it's just an extension of my personal inclination to be forgotten rather than remembered. But yeah, it's not a negative, and I don't care about it's inclusion.

Glad to hear about the white avatar thing though.

Ah okay, no worries. Glad the community is satisfying enough to stay though :).

???Sasuke said:
I personally don't like Xenforo from past experiences with forums I've used that have had Xenforo like gfxforums.net @"Solidus" I like it better on MyBB. It just doesn't satisfy me very well. I support anything you decide to do though, Crayo.

I think you will change your mind. I've not met many people who prefer MyBB to Xenforo when they've been active on both. But I'm glad you support us either way :). Thanks bro.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
NO! That suck! I GOING TO LOST ALL MY POSTS!?

Everyone is going to lose them, start posting now and prove you're a good poster, that's the thing you should do LOL

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Many features that people have suggested to have on this site are on Xenforo, so it makes the most sense to move over there.

Live Discussions are going to be glorious because there is a feature where Live Discussions are literally like a chatroom and it still adds to your post count. I'm most excited about that.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Many features that people have suggested to have on this site are on Xenforo, so it makes the most sense to move over there.

Live Discussions are going to be glorious because there is a feature where Live Discussions are literally like a chatroom and it still adds to your post count. I'm most excited about that.

Holy shit really? That's a dream come true. Hey Crayo, do you think you can hurry hurry hurry and get it done in time for Raw?